test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

Comments

• xavfirexavfire Member Posts: 1 New User
    I bought a "outfitbox - Long -green" & a scarf, the scarf appeared on the list, i will mention i bought it on TOS character, the date was either late 12/03/2016, or early morning 12/03/2016 PST, i am going to attempt to buy another to see if it will appear, if it too disappears i only ask the green jacket be applied and refunded holiday items to repurchase new items as i intended to collect as many as i can in my interest. hope i included enough information
  • kestrel5kestrel5 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I submitted a GM ticket asking to recover lost items that I accidentally left on the T6 Temporal Battlecruiser when I deleted it. They are the Bioneural Infusion Circuits Mk XIV (Epic) and Temporal Initiative Defense space set (shield, impulse engine and deflector). This is the second time I've made such an oversight. I am a 100% disable veteran who suffers from TBI/PTSD and miss things from time to time. Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  • shadowwolf2k7shadowwolf2k7 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    the items i am still missing since the update on october 25th is not the frame, but the modules that were in the frame. in 11 days they will have been missing for 2 months. i have put in 2 tickets for the problem. the second was closed, and have recieved no word about getting them back. as of right now the toon is almost unplayable on the ground, space i have 0 problems with. i am hoping that either the devs of the gms, solve these issues.
  • darthvrooksdarthvrooks Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    During the Phoenix prize pack promo I got a jem'hadar attack ship. It did not come with the ship specific console after I opened the lockbox. It occur on my main character darthvrooks@darthvrooks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In game handle @darthvrooks
  • nathraelnathrael Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    About 15 minutes before this post, a Red Matter Capacitor on my character El'Niath-L'EraL. Checked bank, all ships, nothing. No overflow bag was showing either. Only noticed it when readying a Chel Boalg, had been doing just Winter Event things.
  • crazyphil487crazyphil487 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Denas@Crazy_Phil is missing the 23c. Tactical starter kit. Annoying as she is my only Temporal Agent and transfering maps hasn't worked, and she has a new kit ready to use.

• elrodmarlonelrodmarlon Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello I am reporting a strange lost items issue . it is related to the available skills and tray , and I have tried ship load outs to fix it and it has not worked , I spend large amounts of time fixing my tray , and not playing because items in my tray disappear , some times shield battery engine battery weapons battery auxiliary battery disappear and are still in my inventory but are not showing in available skills for me to click on and place them back in tray , I am having issues with tray I can log out sleep log in and it is changed , I can die in a mission and it changes , and it happens to all my toons not just 1 , lock tray and ship load outs do not help , please help this is a good game :(
  • priforcepriforce Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I lost two items when I deleted a ship, the bioneural console and the chronometric console
  • coffeemikecoffeemike Member Posts: 942 Arc User
    After the patch on 01/05/2017 I lost my upgraded MK XIV UR Counter Command Deflector. So how am I suppose to fly around without one?
  • shadowwolf2k7shadowwolf2k7 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    still missing my kit modules, have been for almost 3 months now, I believe that cryptic will never return them.
  • valusolusvalusolus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    It's not so much that kits are missing - we can always get new ones....it's that the kit frame slot is blocked by blacked-out kit frame, so nothing can be equipped.

Since end game is all about micro-managing your character and trying t squeeze every % and point to optimize your build - something like this pretty much cripples a character....what's the point of upgrading my items and completing getting rep sets?

I've contacted support again and asked them to just delete the bugged item from my account , since an actual fix doesn't seem to be on the horizon- got the same generic answer "devs are working on the issue , we don't have an eta" :/

I don't think they read my message completely
    tumblr_n551o9hW5W1tzixowo1_500.gif

• valusolusvalusolus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Sorry, meant to say "getting complete rep sets" :smile:
    tumblr_n551o9hW5W1tzixowo1_500.gif

• madeyejudemadeyejude Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    valusolus wrote: »
    It's not so much that kits are missing - we can always get new ones....it's that the kit frame slot is blocked by blacked-out kit frame, so nothing can be equipped.

Since end game is all about micro-managing your character and trying t squeeze every % and point to optimize your build - something like this pretty much cripples a character....what's the point of upgrading my items and completing getting rep sets?

I've contacted support again and asked them to just delete the bugged item from my account , since an actual fix doesn't seem to be on the horizon- got the same generic answer "devs are working on the issue , we don't have an eta" :/

I don't think they read my message completely

I 2nd this!
    Reported it many times, same answer, no fix.
    I have the exact same problem. I can't equip any kit on any AoY. If there is no fix I wont bother playing this toons ever again.
    Also the blacked-out items in mails are impossible to delete. So, no fix on that blacked-out items also takes space in your mail..

I dont want any new content! I want a fix for this bug! Its months now and I know a lot of ppl affected who just gave up on reporting!
    No word in any known issues either!

• displaynamesucksdisplaynamesucks Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I am missing 6 million energy credits. WOULD LIKE IT BACK!!

Thanks @solemtears for PS4
    I haven't check on the PC and Xbox accounts .... I am sure I am missing stuff on there too

• sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
    Missing the Iconian Resistance Singularity Core from one of my characters, I'm gonna be seriously annoyed if it turns out this item is Lost Forever...
  • ottomaddux1#0647 ottomaddux1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I am missing about 20 contraband commodities. I keep doing marauding doffs and getting them but they don't seem to stay in my inventory.
  • lonexfxlonexfx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am missing my Assimilated Module after trying to create a load out for my new Intel Cruiser, it still says its on another ship but doesn't exist anywhere and will not equip if i change load outs.

Missing : Console - Universal - Assimilated Module

Character: Fenrar@Fenrar
  • tokisvarxtokisvarx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    What item(s) went missing?

Counter-Command Bio-Molecular Phaser Rifle Mk XII

What characters did this affect?

Liara@tokisvarx

Would like this back asap. Much thanks. o7
  • proteanizzyproteanizzy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I submitted a ticket re: an exchange issue, listed items, 10 of them sold for wrong price, then emails stating sold, but no EC received for any of them. Where are tickets 4319790, 4319807 and 4319836? I listed keys at 5,400,000 EC. 10 of them sold for 2,600,000, and no EC was ever received, though I did receive the emails noting the sales and the purchaser. I pulled the rest of my keys from the exchange. I have a Lifetime acct, so my EC cap is 1,000,000,000. I saved the emails re: the sales. I have also noted a great many small glitches in game since the last update. Mostly graphic things. When I checked my other listings of keys, the price was still correctly reflected and listed at 5,400,000, but did pull those listings for fear of all of them continuing to sell for that odd, short amount. Thank you for your help and I would also like to know where the 3 tickets from earlier have gone and why I cannot see them? I wrote down the #'s as they came onto the screen. They are not here. The only one I see is 4321300 re: an entirely different subject.
  • leenaz#5089 leenaz Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hi my chsr name is leenaz@leenaz
    Im on xbox sto

Currently my item missing after xchange expired
    Epic tactical kit
    20(x2) kelvin timeline lockboxes

From mail send thru to xchange....it says item will returned to my inventroy
    But it has been 4 days.....

Really need my lockboxes as i can sell 10 for 10M EC on xbox
  • geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    My EMH MK I that I got as a reward for the "All that Glitters" episode has suddenly gone missing. Has anyone elses?

Thanks
  • maddscottmaddscott Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    AoY toon (Bre'Ella) missing all the evolved Risan Birds from 2016 Risa Summer event..

Funny.. the mega-fugly Monkey's (with mask cause they are so ugly !!) are still there as well as the (sp) Caruasan Kats I purchased from the Vendor and Lobi store; but all my birds went missing. Maybe they flew back to Risa !!

In fact.. my Bank image still has the "blank" slots where the birds were..

Would be nice to get them back.. Would hate to have to grind for them all again... tyvm
  • alpharaider47#7707 alpharaider47 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    I recently noticed that I lost access to my Worf's sash from the Next Gen 25th Anniversary event. It is still attached to my diplomat uniform, but when I enter the tailor screen to edit the outfit, the sash disappears. Further, I no longer have the option to equip it on any other outfits. I contacted a GM about it, but they did not seem to think much could be done.
    Character in question was Charles@alpharaider47
    sFfAcbR.jpg
    STO Beta Test and Launch Veteran
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    I have noticed a lot of items missing from my KDF toons in there banks
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    I lost nearly all my items received from the Phoenix Box event a couple weeks ago - even Admiralty cards... My shared bank as well as some toon banks are also mysteriously empty but I cant remember every little detail as I have hundreds of items on several toons. I have a ticket in and am in contact with support but I doubt I'll get anything back... I was asked for dates, time and names of each item.... I cant even add notes to people on my friend list or adjust the columns anymore so how am I supposed to keep itemized detailed lists of things for all my toons, share vault and fleet banks? They should add a data dump feature for each account that automatically happens when you log out if that is the level of record keeping they expect us to keep.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    aspartan1 wrote: »
    I lost nearly all my items received from the Phoenix Box event a couple weeks ago - even Admiralty cards... My shared bank as well as some toon banks are also mysteriously empty but I cant remember every little detail as I have hundreds of items on several toons. I have a ticket in and am in contact with support but I doubt I'll get anything back... I was asked for dates, time and names of each item.... I cant even add notes to people on my friend list or adjust the columns anymore so how am I supposed to keep itemized detailed lists of things for all my toons, share vault and fleet banks? They should add a data dump feature for each account that automatically happens when you log out if that is the level of record keeping they expect us to keep.

God I hope I don't have to come up with a list for every single toon because I don't know what all was there but I do know stuff is missing
  • warhorseonewarhorseone Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I have removed my post as I posted it before checking the support page.
  • blacklion0101blacklion0101 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I bought 1 "Command" Tactical bridge officer and 2 "Command" Science officers. They did NOT show up in my inventory and They were not the Officer that the pop up said they were suppose to be. Please help me or refund me the 612 Dilithium I spent to buy them.
  • shadowpheonix787shadowpheonix787 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I have been off the PC version for almost two years. I have no idea when it happened, but I just got back on to find all of my kit frames and modules that were equipped are completely gone from all characters on my account. The random ones I wasn't using are still in bank slots and inventory, or atleast the few I could remember, but I know I wasn't running without any on any charcters.

Edit: Fixed.
    Post edited by shadowpheonix787 on
    You dont need a reason to help people...