test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game lags put wrong item

renards90renards90 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
Hello
When i did use the shoop exchange i wanted put 4 item but not the master keys the game freez and my item be enter in the exchanche when i try find my item be wrong . somone did buy it .... i am so frustrated

You have sold an item in the Exchange to Lorenzo@kkthxponycor1 for 10000000.

4 Master Key

When i wanted to fix the mistake the guy ignored me and muted me or something eles i lose my master key by the game freez me up ... i want it back . Sto your game freez me and put wrong item to sold.. I still have the 10000000. better the guys respond and give me it back

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2017
    I wait and wait.
    Post edited by renards90 on
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Sit tight. Hopefully the Exchange can be fixed by Thursday.
  • Options
    Yeah wanted put 4 battery my master key did go there x-x https://imgur.com/a/dhHzB I try it grab it back 4 Master Key [AuctionFailed] Unable to take down your sale. Please try again later.
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    If the other items items you listed sell for those outrageous prices it will way more than make up for your loss on the master keys lol
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    arionisa wrote: »
    If the other items items you listed sell for those outrageous prices it will way more than make up for your loss on the master keys lol
    The thing his i did not chose the key the lag per sec by his server did mistake my inventory when i try found it tolate. yestersdays the exchange be so so very slow in the well . for drop thing i want sell .. when the key did go there by mistake i try it to canceled i lose it . i hate it that when i try to contacte the guy did buy my key he ignored me and muted me . The thing I did give a polite message very kind sigh and he do using a alts ,,, Hope i got back and fixe all his mistake of lag server sto cause very bad bad bad
  • Options
    You are not the first. It usually is caused by a missed zero when posting, setting a price of 10,000,000 instead of 100,000,000. On very rare occasions the player buying the item is kind enough to sell it back, or pay the additional amount, but that is about as likely as actually getting the grand prize when opening a lock box. There are large numbers of players who spend most of their doing nothing but monitoring the exchange for items being sold for a lot less than the going rate just so they can snatch them up and resell them at a profit. Those players are never, ever, going to return an accidentally mispriced item.

Good luck with support. If you can somehow actually prove that it was lag/game freeze maybe you'll have a good outcome. It would be extremely surprising but you never know, stranger things have happened.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    robin74robin74 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    jaguarskx wrote: »
    It wasn't.

• Options
    Let's leave the time travel in the game where it belongs, it's only Tuesday.....
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    robin74 wrote: »
    jaguarskx wrote: »
    It wasn't.

It was fine for me today. Last night it was taking around 15 seconds to display items, while today it's back to around a second.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.