test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Bug Report Forums

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    To get the TOS Interior you need to buy the C-Store TOS Bundle. They did give that away free last September 8th, on the 50th Anniversary. :(
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • mattymansonmattymanson Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    has anybody been kicked out of the sto servers in any part of the globe, as my fleet members are having problems of staying in the game.
  • captainaramdacaptainaramda Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    The Endeavor System appears to be bugged. According to the blog you just have to complete the mission. Nowhere does it say that completing the mission prevents any other character on the same account from performing it. Yet, when one character on your account does complete the mission, no other character is able to also perform it. Only one character per account may complete the Endeavor System mission at a time.
    Endeavors are once per Account per Endeavor. The Reward Box is Account bound so any of your Characters can open it not just the one who ran the Endeavor. This has been how it was all explained.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • captainaramdacaptainaramda Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Endeavors are once per Account per Endeavor. The Reward Box is Account bound so any of your Characters can open it not just the one who ran the Endeavor. This has been how it was all explained.

I must disagree with you on that point. I've read the blog posts multiple times and at no point did they ever say it was once per account. If it was mentioned anywhere else, they didn't bother to post it in the blog.
  • euclidese8euclidese8 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    in the beginngin we had issues with inviting other fleets to an armada, it looks that way that even many months later the invitation still is not good: message: [8:17] [Fleet] Armada Error: You do not have the proper permissions to do that.
    Leader or not can't invite another fleet in the armada.

• rtm1962rtm1962 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Need help resolving a Crash to Desktop issue
    since the Season 13 update I have been experiencing a Crash to desktop issue, usually during map transfers but could happen anytime. The more I tried to play the toon, the quicker it seemed to crash. Went to ESD and now it crashes before the toon finishes loading.
    Online support says it's an "Unreported Gameplay Bug" and to file an in-game bug report, but I my toon won't even load at this point, so I can't access the bug report!
    Two of the ETID's I've gotten is 105529610, and 106138684, but there have been others.
    I have updated drivers, force verified files and turned the console on, but the game crashes so fast I usually can't select and copy the data in the window before it closes, I don't see a way to attach the files here though
    Here's the tail end of the message I copied from the console after the program just now crashed

TOTAL: 1545.04 MB 5812773 13284815
    SHARED: 0 bytes 0 0
    OS reports 1393.34MB, 306756K virtual free
    2017-08-06 22:47:26 PROGRAM ASSERT OCCURRED! (c:\src\libs\UtilitiesLib\components\ScratchStack.c:364) failed to allocate 16777248 bytes

Any help is greatly appreciated!
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Rofl, seen now you can do the hourly just 3 times "a day" (for xp at least) so nvm, well maybe a mod can delete those 2 posts haha.
    Post edited by miciociccio on
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    lmao nvm
  • solarwing#4871 solarwing Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Ok I cannot tick any of the circles in options to enable auto loot which have a circle tick box, as for the square boxes in voice chat works fine. Any idea why the circle tick boxes in options not working.
  • blacklion0101blacklion0101 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I bought 1 "Command" Tactical bridge officer and 2 "Command" Science officers. They did NOT show up in my inventory and They were not the Officer that the pop up said they were suppose to be. Please help me or refund me the 612 Dilithium I spent to buy them.
    Check your Officer Candidate Roster.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • meta2012#3684 meta2012 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hello I would like to lodge a bug report, in the mission mirrors and smoke, the paradise lost part is broken a bit, i can do every part of the mision, save for the Clean up Nearby Enemy Ships objective, i don't know where the Nearby enery ships are and there is no pointer as to where they are or will be, i have replayed the mission sevral times and haven't been able to get past that point in the mission.
  • captzabjudahcaptzabjudah Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Hello my bug report started a few weeks ago with the mission House of Pegh, completed mission and chose the Trait: Best Defense show up in inventory tray went to open and it never show in trait inventory, also have same issue when my fleet commander gifted me a ground trait: Hive Mind same problem show up in inventory tray went to open didn't show up in trait inventory. So with these 2 problems happening I did a inventory recount to see what else was missing and discover that 2 Mastery Trait are missing, the Lukari Ho'kunun Science Vessel (T-6) (Protomatter Capacitor Starship Mastery) and the Breen Chel Boalg Warship (T-6) (Cryonic Siphon Mastery). Today went to K-13 for Trait Enhancement: Superior Beam Weapon Training purchase No upgrade to current beam weapon training in Personal Space trait tray.

Wondering if anyone else having these issue? Support ticket enter with screen shots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Check your Officer Candidate Roster.

I did, they're aren't there. I bought 3 female "Command" officers and only 1 male showed up.
    Computer is not allowing me to buy a ship from "New Ship Requistions" using my Fleet Credits.
    Do you have and does it need Fleet Ship Modules? The Fleet must have ship purchases provisioned as well. Is the Starbase at sufficient level to buy that particular ship?
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    Do you have and does it need Fleet Ship Modules? The Fleet must have ship purchases provisioned as well. Is the Starbase at sufficient level to buy that particular ship?

I have met those needs.
  • frtizoidfrtizoid Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Greetings All,
    Is there anyway to get rid of the broken/retired accolades that remain in the Accolade List? I have about 12 that just sit there. They are some of the "Defender" accolades, STF MACO, STF SOTO and "Rookie" accolades in the Story section. Appreciate the help/advise. Thanks
    I have bought the "Star Trek: Discovery" uniforms and I do not find it in my inventory.
    They are not in your Inventory, they are unlocks at the Tailor.

Jacket Loose for Top and Pants Tight for Bottom. Boots too.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    They are not in your Inventory, they are unlocks at the Tailor.

Jacket Loose for Top and Pants Tight for Bottom. Boots too.

Got it. Thanks.
    Computer is not allowing me to buy a ship from "New Ship Requistions" using my Fleet Credits.

It says, "Ypu do not have permission to buy from provisioned fleet stores."
  • elijah#5427 elijah Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The Calendar is one day off. Today is Thursday October 5th not 4th (2017)
  • frtizoidfrtizoid Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Sorry to bother you guys again but I'm not sure if anyone answered this question or if I posted this in the correct place. Please excuse me posting it again.

"Greetings All,
    Is there anyway to get rid of the broken/retired accolades that remain in the Accolade List? I have about 12 that just sit there. They are some of the "Defender" accolades, STF MACO, STF SOTO and "Rookie" accolades in the Story section. Appreciate the help/advise. Thanks"
  • jdciollinsjdciollins Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Demorecord is causing game to crash.
  • toroka#2709 toroka Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    In SPACE my crew abilities are all messed up. Instead of being labelled (and accessed) by Alt+1 through Alt+0 they are all wrong, and in the following order: a6, a7, c7, c8, a1, c6, a9, a0, a3, c9

Also, weapons, instead of being 1 through 6 are 3, c2, 1, 4, 6, c5 :/
  • scorpio5000#8396 scorpio5000 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi, due to a critical problem in the game where you enter how many items need to be sold at once, when something is posted on the exchange it is possible to sell 11 items for the price of one because if you type in by accident 1 key and there is lag it can happen that it gets entered somehow 2x the 1 and became 11 items that will get sold for a big loss in ec, instead of 1 item for that price,try it yourself and post 11 items and you can clearly see that the field is so small and doesnt show the whole number if you type 1 or 11 items it shows as 1 and not the whole number, fix that box/field that shows the numbers it cant be much work just make the enter field/box several pixel larger to be able to slow up to 3 digits at the time, this referes to items selling on the exchange.
  • starshutter2starshutter2 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Hello. There is promblem after todays patch. Russian fonts just vanished from game. From chat, from fleet/channel description, etc.
This discussion has been closed.