test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skant Costume Bugs

Thank you so much for the skant. Unfortunately, there appear to be some bugs related to the color palette matching. Here's what I've noticed so far:

* For my Federation Faction (not TOS) male alien science officer, the color palette for the skant shirt is okay (it uses the same uniform palette as the next gen season 1 uniforms) but the skant skirt does not (it uses a much broader color palette, where it is impossible to match blues).

* I've seen a male federation faction trill science officer player character wearing a blue skant with the proper uniform colors matched, so male federation faction trill science officers don't seem to be a problem.

* I've also tried the uniform on a TOS faction Vulcan Engineering BOFF, and the colors didn't match either.

* The color palettes are also mismatched on my TOS faction Tellarite Female Tactical Officer Player Character alt.

* Also, I saw that you advertised the kilts, but I tried to find them and I didn't see them anywhere.

I absolutely love the skants, but I was so bummed to see this bug. If you could fix it asap, that would be great. Thanks!

Comments

• bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Not about the skants, but related to todays giveaways, my female Federation Klingon doesn't have Worfs sash available after I have unlocked it on the account.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • andorianblueandorianblue Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    The kilt is bugged for me as well.

Also, the color pallet for the Romulan skant doesn't match that of the upper part of the Romulan Republic uniform.

Update: Just notice that the news page says kilts will be available on Tuesday.
  • hfmuddhfmudd Member Posts: 881 Arc User
    I'm not sure if this is a bug, per se, but one of my (male) fleetmates would very much like to wear a belt with their skant. Could this option be (re)enabled?
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    Not about the skants, but related to todays giveaways, my female Federation Klingon doesn't have Worfs sash available after I have unlocked it on the account.​​

The items from Worf are NOT an account unlock, you need to run his mission on each and every character you have to unlock it on them all. Which is going to be a pain in the rear for me. Thankfully this is a week long giveaway.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
  • postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
    Tellarite male character's legs invisible in skant.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    I had color matching issues between the top and bottom as well. There are no available belts to use with the Skant and the Discovery boots were not available to use. )= Come one, PWE! You can do better!
  • bawdytieflingbawdytiefling Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    Further observations:

* Rank pins seem to be broken too. No LT JG on my Human Male Engineering Boff.
    * Skirt color palette broken on Male Tactical Android Boff.
    * Nausicaan Male Engineering Federation Diplomacy Boff legs disappear completely when applying skirt.

Oh, and +1 in support of getting Discovery boots available with the skant please!
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    My female trill can't seem to use the skant uniform. Everytime I click "purchase" after loading the costume, it doesn't change.
    1xe027q.png
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    My female trill can't seem to use the skant uniform. Everytime I click "purchase" after loading the costume, it doesn't change.

Claim it through the C-Store under the Promotions tab.
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »

Claim it through the C-Store under the Promotions tab.

Got it, thanks!
    1xe027q.png
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    Not about the skants, but related to todays giveaways, my female Federation Klingon doesn't have Worfs sash available after I have unlocked it on the account.

Issue resolved, it was me being stupid and not reading the fine print.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    No Legs on Ferengi Male Captain while wearing Skant
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Where's the matching top part for the Romulan female skant?! Nowhere to be found (and clearly present for Feds).
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    AoY character color palettes for top and bottom pieces don't match. (Not sure if that's the same issue other toons have or different since it's an AoY toon.)
  • korfi2go#5083 korfi2go Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    It's a general problem with all FED male chars.

The Skant top clips with the fleet badge, btw.

I would also like to be able to use belts and tights with the skants on male toons. And I find the selection of available boots rather limited; especially on KDF.

Still a greta giveaway, though, Cryptic!
    wivvEzf.png
    Always welcoming new Members. Check us out here!
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Other than the obvious missing legs issue (on Ferengi and other males) and mismatched color palettes, I'm most disappointed by FED males not having belts available.

Still, it's already great we got skants (and you know, the first mostly fitting Romulan skirt).
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Romulan and KDF 'Skants' are using different pallettes for tops and the Skirt making it pretty much impossible to match them up. They look to be Sierra Skirts for the Romulans and KDF.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Just noticed a weird feature: Gorn using the skant don't have a barefooted option, unlike males of all other races I've tried. Ironically, Gorn can go barefooted with pants unlike most others.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    toiva wrote: »
    Just noticed a weird feature: Gorn using the skant don't have a barefooted option, unlike males of all other races I've tried. Ironically, Gorn can go barefooted with pants unlike most others.

Some of my Gorn officers have a barefoot option with the skant, some don't. Definitely buggy.