test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 9/14/17

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 9/14 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• Options
    allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    Shows that the patch notes are for 9/13/17 :D
    Oh almost forgot. BOOOOO, bad form. Only 2 players? Where's the fun in that? But explains why some of us trying to do a 5 man team couldn't get on the same map. But still, BOOOOO.
  • Options
    landron222landron222 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Can someone explain why I can not patch the game. It is 10:30PM on the 13th and it says patching and does nothing........
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Thanks for not notifying people on the main news page about this. or... BTW today is the 14th not the 13th.
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    It's on the main news page for me, with a time stamp from last night. There was also notice on the launcher last night. The date on the news page and in the blog is wrong, though.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited September 2017

You forgot to add the "What day is it for me?" link. >:)
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User

You forgot to add the "What day is it for me?" link. >:)

Heh. I don't think there's a UTC -16 time zone to make this start on the 13th anywhere on Earth. :o
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    You guys are hilarious.

Our PC maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you in game!
This discussion has been closed.