What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Excelsior class skin update?

13»

Comments

• centurian821centurian821 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    natthaan wrote: »
    I'm kinda hoping that 42 dude is trolling.... I mean... the Excelsior is the most common design seen in Star Trek.

Most common design seen? That's not a reflection on its quality, it's a reflection on it having lots of models and not being a hero ship, same with the Miranda.

It is however a filthy, despised, hunk of brain-vomit. Commonly seen brain-vomit, but brain-vomit nonetheless.​​

We get it, you don't like the Excelsior. Your point has been made. Now go away.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2017
    natthaan wrote: »
    I'm kinda hoping that 42 dude is trolling.... I mean... the Excelsior is the most common design seen in Star Trek.

Most common design seen? That's not a reflection on its quality, it's a reflection on it having lots of models and not being a hero ship, same with the Miranda.

It is however a filthy, despised, hunk of brain-vomit. Commonly seen brain-vomit, but brain-vomit nonetheless.

We get it, you don't like the Excelsior. Your point has been made. Now go away.

No...

Stupid E*******r.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • centurian821centurian821 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    You, sir, just proved yourself to be a troll.

No, trolls troll. I'm expressing my objection as per the threads topic. I'm entirely on topic objecting to a revamped skin for the most revolting ship in all of science fiction.​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User

No, trolls troll. I'm expressing my objection as per the threads topic. I'm entirely on topic objecting to a revamped skin for the most revolting ship in all of science fiction.​​

~pats Artan's head~ How about taking a nap? :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg

No, trolls troll. I'm expressing my objection as per the threads topic. I'm entirely on topic objecting to a revamped skin for the most revolting ship in all of science fiction.

With that ship haunting my nightmares!? HOW!​​

#TASforSTO

No, trolls troll. I'm expressing my objection as per the threads topic. I'm entirely on topic objecting to a revamped skin for the most revolting ship in all of science fiction.

With that ship haunting my nightmares!? HOW!​​

~whips out a giant, anime mallet~ ;);)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg

With that ship haunting my nightmares!? HOW!

The peaceful darkness of oblivion with no E*******r?...

...Hello Darkness my old friend.​​

#TASforSTO

• neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    i think a quote from Montgomery Scott fits here: "laddie every woman has her own charm you just have to look for it."
    manipulator of time and long time space traveler
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    neos472 wrote: »
    i think a quote from Montgomery Scott fits here: "laddie every woman has her own charm you just have to look for it."

Indeed. Initially I hated the Archon class nacelles. Now, I love them to bits :smile:
    pjxgwS8.jpg

With that ship haunting my nightmares!? HOW!

The peaceful darkness of oblivion with no E*******r?...

...Hello Darkness my old friend.​​

Hold still, then. ;)
    vSQKlHw.jpg

Oh, and here's some dreaming material for yas to focus on as you lose consciousness. :D
    Si9p8cP.jpg

dvZq2Aj.jpg
    foxman00 wrote: »

Indeed. Initially I hated the Archon class nacelles. Now, I love them to bits :smile:

Same here. The Resolute and Archon engine pods are coolies....they have an anime flavor that this anime princess can appreciate. :p
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    foxman00 wrote: »

Same here. The Resolute and Archon engine pods are coolies....they have an anime flavor that this anime princess can appreciate. :p

I'm not a fan of the nacelles, a bit too big to be honest. If I kitbash, it's Excel refit saucer, nacelles and hull with resolute neck and pylons
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius