test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mission: Enemy Action

benselassem#4731 benselassem Member Posts: 115 Arc User
edited August 2017 in Romulan Discussion
So this is the feedback area... so here's my feedback on an oddity I found.
I've just made my first Romulan, so this may come a bit late. Anyways, I'm doing the Enemy Action mission, and on the I.R.W. Yhisu the security chief told me they've made a klingon prisoner and he's not talking. Arriving in the holding cell I recognise the prisoner is an Orion female. Please, either don't be specific in the dialogue, or adhere to it in the visuals. Or may this be the result of a quality assurance failure?

Comments

• Options
    benselassem#4731 benselassem Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    OK, this is somewhat ridiculous, the Orion speaks as if she were a Klingon. Seems like QA really was asleep that day.
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited August 2017
    It used to be a klingon iirc, so what probably happened is something thats kinda common... they patched something and something else broke...

For example theres a guard on Rura Penthe that's named Rodak, add General Rodak character and that barfs up guard rodak who now uses general rodak's face in popup windows.

edit:
    and no, they dont bother fixing these things... just look at the end of the Kentari episode/mission where the Reskava and Kentari ship are a 23c Gorn and generic freighter for the end cutscene