test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kelvin Connie & Type F shuttle Interior Bug

stardrek#4638 stardrek Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello I would like to lodge a bug report/complaint, I recently purchased the 23rd century/TOS Bundle, However I discovered that for reasons unknown I cannot change the interior of my Ship or Shuttle, My ship Being a Kelvin Constitution, and my Shuttle a Class F shuttle from TOS, Not only am I stuck with the Kelvin bridge, but the Shuttle uses the default shuttle Interior rather than a 23rd century/TOS interior.

And before anyone asks the only reason I am using a Kelvin Constitution as opposed to the T6 Temporal ship is I don't want to break the bank for my faux TOS style setup.

I doubt too many people would notice or care about this kind of thing but I have a really hard time overlooking some details.
Would you kindly fix it so I can use whatever interior I want on my ships and shuttles?

here are screenshots of the bug/lack of option
Bug1.png

Bug2.png

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Well, its not a bug, its WAI, there is no alternative in any shuttle for a different bridge (that i know off), and the lockbox ships rarelly have options to change the bridge, when they have a unique one. So its quite improbable they will do something about it, sorry..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • stardrek#4638 stardrek Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Well, its not a bug, its WAI, there is no alternative in any shuttle for a different bridge (that i know off), and the lockbox ships rarelly have options to change the bridge, when they have a unique one. So its quite improbable they will do something about it, sorry..
    I would still class my shuttle looking wrong on the inside a bug/missing feature though, I mean since when would a Class F Shuttle look like a Runabout on the inside?

Also I think the fact some Lockbox ships have this trait, I call it an unnecessary restriction or a lack of care. This is even more apparent when you can't even use a bridge that is from the C-Store, in other words because of this I can't get my full money's worth out of the pack.

And I would class the above problem as being a practical rip off for anyone who went through the trouble to get the stuff they wanted to pimp their ride. It's even more jarring since the Kelvin Connie has Style options based on the TOS colors.