test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

missing officers

Has anybody run into BOFFs disappearing from the roster? My Eliza Flores and Starfleet 0718 are missing along with their gear and abilities. Not sure what to do about it. Advice?

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    I've never heard of that. Do you have multiple captains? Are you sure you aren't playing one like your TOS captain who never had Flores?
  • sagen#3662 sagen Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    I suspect this is a result of yesterdays patch
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    where2r1 wrote: »

Thanks. From what happened to 2 posters it might only happen to the first captain that logs in. So if you plan to log in for the first time post-7/18 you might want to pick an "expendable" captain for the bug to trash.

Thanks. Glad I'm not going totally crazy
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Sure they are not in a warp bubble?? Happens from time to time!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    gaevsman wrote: »

Phillip Cray got tired of just sending us urgent announcements that nothing is new. He's now decided to make something happen.

gaevsman wrote: »

Phillip Cray got tired of just sending us urgent announcements that nothing is new. He's now decided to make something happen.

So this has happened before? I assume the BOFFs show up again. Right?
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    sagen#3662 wrote: »
    So this has happened before? I assume the BOFFs show up again. Right?

Go to the thread in the Bug Reports.... Kael is asking for your handle in game for characters that are effected.

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    For anyone with a missing BOFF problem, go to the link in this strand. There is an admin who is offering to restore toons if you message her.
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    > @sagen#3662 said:
    > For anyone with a missing BOFF problem, go to the link in this strand. There is an admin who is offering to restore toons if you message her.

Him.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    A fleet member of mine also reported this bug yesterday. There seems to be something broken.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    Wonder if anyone who didn't want him got lucky losing their Tovan Khev :wink:
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User

lol
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • marke522marke522 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Lost 2 of my bridge officers. Kolez and T'Vrell along with all of their items they had equipped.

Left a message for Kael
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User

If so, please provide detailed steps on how to reproduce. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I've checked about half my rosters and so far no missing BOFFs.

I did 'reassign' Zarva and Kolez on most of them, they still have Flores and T'Vrell.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    Will check tonight. Some of my boffs have fully upgrade rep sets on..
    + all the other ground goodies we had access to through Episode rewards :worried:
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Checked through mine and don't seem to be missing any of those that I hadn't already 'reassigned'. Most still have Flores/T'Vrell, as they should have
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    @ambassadorkael#6946 Nothing has reappeared since the patch. Is there maybe a secret ritual I need to perform?