test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Bug Report Forums

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
Hey guys,

We've created two new Gameplay Bug Forums, one for Xbox One and one for PS4. Please use those to report bugs on those systems from now on, and this forum only for PC bugs. Thanks!

Comments

• lightsp33d1987#8685 lightsp33d1987 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    We need someone to actually get the PS4 unobtainable trophy fixed.
  • masterkampmasterkamp Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    The TOS Constitution Class has no name on it saucer only numbers.
  • shadada71shadada71 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Cannot get my Kligon's promotion turned in... I'm lvl 29 and it is a lvl 10 promotion. I go to Q'nos to talk to the chancellor like it says and when I do, it says to go talk to the battlemasters...No advancement at all like before..I cannot drop it(it is greyed out). I have talked to all the NPCs. So....what now??? Do I lose this toon because of a bug??? Look foward to replies.

Thank you,
    ShaDada
  • vanclifvanclif Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    After the new season 13 Patch I cant use my Bridge officer ground abillities for commando and time agent anymore.

In Space everything works correctly but on the ground I cant even switch them to the active abilities. A Tac can only use Tactical ground skills, Sci only Sci and so on.
  • dontliketolosedontliketolose Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Patch sever on episodes either isn't responding or has incremental response. Login sever times out during switching to another character and attempts to login after time out don't seem to be much better.
  • ncc42662ncc42662 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    It appears the issue with the Saucer/Multi Vec/Chevron separation flying off after separation is back. :(

Thanks
    "The Prime Directive is merely a guideline to help make the right choice" -Vn'dor Phail, Capt
    :: sneezes :: Why is it no-one dusts the bridge on Starfleet vessels?" -Emsil Marat, Glinn
    "We can not interfere in the progression of one's life" -Richard Lynch, LtCdr
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    After the Session 13 update the Boff's are too stupid to go through doorways on the Survivor. I have to send them one at a time through the gates.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • hykk#6953 hykk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    After the new season 13 patch there are several graphics bugs.
    • 23c TOS fed uniforms show 'coloring outside the lines' of various items. Badge has a polygon of color around it, sleeve rank color is on entire forearm.
    • Other fed uniforms have over-sized color polygons around rank pips.
    • Some character hairstyles have polygons sticking out in different directions.
    • At ESB trees have big green polygons with leaves inside them.
    There are many more but these are the ones I noticed and remembered.
    This never occurred before. I have attempted to adjust my graphics setting but nothing helps.
    Thanks.
  • briohazard73briohazard73 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Khitomer Accord in Stasis can not be completed. The console in the shield room is missing therefore the shields around the nodes can't be dropped. Also since the mission can't be completed if you leave the mission you get the leaver penalty. I think the leaver penalty is a feature that should be removed. It had a purpose at one point in time but now its just a punishment to people who are stuck in a bad group or bad teammate that is actually trying to sabotage the mission.
  • spreerider#3080 spreerider Member Posts: 1 New User
    i am trying to get mission : Lending a Hand to start the romulan quest line but i dont have the option to accept quest from the quest giver nor can i find it in active quests or any other quests in the quest log, i finished the one before it where you help the colony and recieved the reward but cant continue the quest line
  • ncc42662ncc42662 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    hykk#6953 wrote: »
    After the new season 13 patch there are several graphics bugs.
    • 23c TOS fed uniforms show 'coloring outside the lines' of various items. Badge has a polygon of color around it, sleeve rank color is on entire forearm.
    • Other fed uniforms have over-sized color polygons around rank pips.
    • Some character hairstyles have polygons sticking out in different directions.
    • At ESB trees have big green polygons with leaves inside them.

I assume we're still working on this? Played today after a few week hiatus (first time in my four+ year history of this game) and noticed these bugs still hanging in there.

Thanks.
    "The Prime Directive is merely a guideline to help make the right choice" -Vn'dor Phail, Capt
    :: sneezes :: Why is it no-one dusts the bridge on Starfleet vessels?" -Emsil Marat, Glinn
    "We can not interfere in the progression of one's life" -Richard Lynch, LtCdr
  • dontliketolosedontliketolose Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Login then try to change characters, and login server times out, try to go back through the launcher cryptic black login screen cycles until gameclient.exe is not responding would you like to close program prompt box appears. Already forced verify files no effect.
  • mattymansonmattymanson Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    We are sorry to information that sto has problems with server iusses and a number of users said that there are a lot of bugs ships bunancing and not going anywhere and some features not working propperly, the patches are not sorting the problem out if this continues the events you do will be not worth it :'(
  • apollo1701apollo1701 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I need some help please. I have submitted 4 tickets for an issue. I have not received an response yet. Seems that I have a character that I cant contribute my Mirror rewards in my event tabs mirror event. I have 4 or 5 containers and nothing happens when I click ok to submit. I also seem to be missing one container and yet it still says I have it. Please contact me regarding this issue.
    Character name:
    Apollos
  • proudmore001#2650 proudmore001 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hi, there is a problem with the mission "of Bajor" everything works great until I have to gater intelligence on the dominion pressance on DS9 but I can't access the subspace relay as it does not light up for me to interact with it, I am sitting here watching other players interact with it but I can't. very very frustrating. any help would be greatly appreciated
  • proudmore001#2650 proudmore001 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Ok, so these are the steps I have taken to resolve this myself. I logged out and in again, that didn't help. I dropped the mission and retook the mission having to do the entire thing twice was very annoying, and nothing, I even asked another player for help, I shared the mission, he ran round doing the mission as I had already done it twice, we met up at the subspace relay he completed it mine didn't. so I am at a complete loss. I open a ticket yesterday, and it said to drop and retake so that is what I did today and still I can not interact with the subspace relay, I cant get any other quests from Star Fleet as it keeps giving me the same quest "Of Bajor" I like this game but I am not getting the help I need.
  • stuka855stuka855 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
  • wildman38ewildman38e Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I have a couple i have found, 1 being able to get more then on ship that you can not use, (background) I bought a Flame BIrd class romulan dred, well my wife also claimed one for me after i already had claimed it, and now i have more then i can fly, but also there is no way to trade it, or sell it, and then 2 I have a klingon char and i for some reason i can not get past the kaboli crisis 1 mission, and then the server drop off on change char
  • silverstriker2silverstriker2 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Good afternoon, i seem to be having issues with my torpedos. I am using a neutronic torpedo and quantom phase torpedo and they both wont fire. it says its firing and giving me reload times. but it doesnt actually fire and im pretty sure its doing no damage. Remark, they are on autofire, although even if i fire manually. still nothing. i find this quite annoying.
  • xenkarumxenkarum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Not sure if this is a bug or not, but currently have an issue when trying to fly through sector space. Went traveling from Sol System to Risa when passing Pollux System I suddenly enter the warp animation, hit a quick loading screen, and was sitting right outside pollux system in sector space. I try flying away from it, hit the warping animation again, right back at pollux system again. This happens over and over again, despite anything I do. The only way I get out of it, is by using the transwarp system to escape and automatically appear at a system of choice.
  • dragonlord1364dragonlord1364 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    missing Risa high flying event Lohlunant Prize Voucher 2017,, logged on to STO sat 1/7/17 was checking how long i had to wait before i could redo the high flying mission, which was a few hours away, checked how many more i had left to go before that moment to unlock the carrier, so i had 880/1000, them it all went wrong not only did STO kicked me out but had Blue Screen of death, so after i waied 20 mins, and a far few crashes trying to log back in, which was a horay moment, i got the mission High Flying,, got my prize. went to plug it in, thats when i noticed that it was all gone 0/1000, and not only that Poomypoe was not waring the summer clothing,,
    I have checked all char and they still got 40/1000, and my other char got last years ship,
    so any one can help me getting back the 880/1000 i would be thankfull,,
    no other bugs that i can see at this moment
    Poomypoe@dragonlord1364
  • usuario210784usuario210784 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Help the pc game will not let me enter the satellite in the mission coliseum, how can you help me.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    In the Patch Notes, it states that people should ignore this Mission for now as it is broken.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • thedoctor#7911 thedoctor Member Posts: 1 New User
    My Bridge Officers have dis-appeared.

I don't know if this is a bug. But I haven't played for a few days. Logged in today to find my bridge officers have dis-appeared. (The ones you start with) the only one I have left is an officer I picked up along the way.

I need those bridge officers to complete missions (Space and Ground) where did they go?
    Ticketed submitted.
  • euclidese8euclidese8 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    i have now a char who can't have a personal shield anymore
    can't do elite ground anymore with this char
    what personal shield i am using it stays on 0/0
    the personal shield drops to 0/0 when using the skill commando, all the other skills have no reaction on the shield
  • thisithisthisithis Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    sorry wrong post
  • stardrek#4638 stardrek Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hello I would like to lodge a bug report/complaint, I recently purchased the 23rd century pack, However I discovered that for reasons unknown I cannot change the interior of my Ship or Shuttle, My ship Being a Kelvin Constitution, and my Shuttle a Class F shuttle from TOS, Not only am I stuck with the Kelvin bridge, but the Shuttle uses the default 'Origin' Interior rather than a 23rd century/TOS interior.

And before anyone asks the only reason I am using a Kelvin Constitution as opposed to the T6 Temporal ship is I don't want to break the bank for my faux TOS style setup.

I doubt too many people would notice or care about this kind of thing but I have a really hard time overlooking some details.
    Would you kindly fix it so I can use whatever interior I want on my ships and shuttles?
This discussion has been closed.