Liberty Task Force/Honor Guard are Recruiting: Armada LV:FED1077/KDF872

willideswillides Member Posts: 558 Arc User
edited April 2021 in Fleet Recruitment
LIBERTY TASK FORCE
"Liberty, Equality, Justice, Peace & Cooperation"

www.LibertyTaskForce.com
Info@LibertyTaskForce.com

Dear Star Trek Online Gamer,

Liberty Task Force (FED) and Liberty Honor Guard (KDF) are still recruiting (PC only). Please consider us as you Star Trek Online fleet. Here is a little bit about us...

Our Mission:

Liberty Task Force is a Star Trek Online gaming fleet that was established on April 28th, 2013. Since that time we have grown and are now made up of 3 FED fleets: Liberty Task Force (Lv85), Pride of the Federation (Lv83), & Liberty Guardians (Lv81) and 2 KDF fleets Liberty Honor Guard (Lv 81) & Pride of the Empire (lv81). Our mission and goal was to create a fun and friendly gaming community for both new and veteran players, and that's exactly what we have accomplished. We started this fleet with one key central idea in mind: that every member, whether their rank be high or low, has a voice on fleet business and that their voice be heard and acknowledged. That's why, along with a fair and highly structured ranking system, we proudly boast a voting system for major fleet amendments, regulations, activities, and events including major fleet holding projects. We believe that the fleet belongs to all its members not just the top few or the "in-crowd". Our ranking system is based on contributions to the fleet and your first promotion basically unlocks everything but the fleet vaults, and there is plenty of room for advancement for those that seek it. Nevertheless, we also welcome "solo" players that want the benefits of a fleet without having to commit a lot of time, effort, contributions, or having to pass all kinds of online gaming tests or roll-calls. The only requirement is you have to register on our website.

We are laid-back and respectful players. We do not judge anyone based on race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, economic status, political and religious beliefs, or your gaming style (so long as it doesn't impede with anyone else's). We won't berate and yell at you if you have to leave an STF or Fleet Action in the middle of the mission because the family or real-life come calling; we understand we have those too. If you want to learn the game, this is a great fleet to be in. If you want to teach new players the in's and out's of the game, this is a great fleet to be in. If you simply are looking for a group of friends that share similar interests, this is a great fleet to be in. We have members from all over the world; from across the U.S.A. to across parts of Europe so there is bound to be someone online on our website or in-game with whom to interact with. In fact our Admiralty is filled with players in the United States as well as across Europe so getting a hold of one of us is as easy as sending a quick message on the website or a request in our fleet and armada chat channels, and we always have room for more who want to take on a leadership role in the fleet.

We offer opportunities and activities for both the casual and hard-core gamer alike. Everyone is welcome and we offer PvE in STF's and Fleet Actions, as well as PvP events. We also have fleet activities where members can win great in-game prizes like ship boxes, keys, EC, and more. Again, we are also happy to house the "solo" player that just likes to play the episodes or foundry missions or just grind with their character. We sport an active website with forums, galleries, chat, and much more including Discord to communicate with each other within the game.

Our fleets are also part of a large armada (STOFA) filled with many wonderful and friendly players to socialize or team up with as well. Currently on the FED side our Armada level is 1077 and for the KDF level 872.

Feel free to have a look around www.libertytaskforce.com and make yourself at home. There is something here for everyone and we hope you join our Star Trek Online family community and we hope even more that you decide to join one of our fleets. Should you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me directly at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com. Once again thank you for considering us. Take care.

Best Regards,
-Jose a.k.a Grayfox
Liberty Task Force Admiral
Info@LibertyTaskForce.com
Post edited by willides on
Tagged:

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,243 Community Moderator
    I endorse Liberty!
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • willideswillides Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    Liberty Task Force (FED) & Liberty Honor Guard (KDF) are still recruiting. If you are looking for an active fleet with friendly, helpful members, check us out. Though we are a large, being composed now of 3 FED and 2 KDF fleets, you never have to worry about getting lost in the crowd. Leadership is active and are always available when you need them be it in game or through our website. The player is our primary focus and are goal is to provide a fun enviroment to enhance your experience, not govern it through ridiculous rules and regulations, uniform codes, or roll calls. So if your interest is sparked, head on over to www.libertytaskforce.com to learn more about us. If you like what you see sign up. you can also PM me @willides if you have any questions as well. See you out there.
    Still recruiting. Check out our website to learn more about us and to sign up.
  • wilfred75wilfred75 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Greatest fleet in the game. I've been a member since 2013 and couldn't be happier :smile:

If you're looking for a friendly fleet with all the goodies Liberty is the place for you!

This weekend only:

New members of Liberty Task Force or Liberty Honor Guard will receive a coupon for one **FREE hour of holosuite time at Quarks.

**See Morn for terms and conditions of free holosuite. Availability of holosuites, program selection and definition of "free" subject to change without notice.
    Dors Venabili
    Liberty Task Force

Askage
    Liberty Honor Guard
    What he said and as always, you can read more about us at our website: www.libertytaskforce.com. If you like what you see sign up. If you have any questions you can I'm me @willides.
    edited July 2017
    Looking for a friendly fleet with great fleetmates, fun, and good times. Look no further because Liberty Task Force is still recruiting players for all 3 of its FED fleets (Liberty Task Force, Pride of the Federation, & Liberty Guardians) and 2 KDF Fleets (Liberty Honor Guard and Pride of the Empire). Though we have grown into a large fleet, we still maintain a small fleet feel where no one is lost in the crowd unless you want to be. We accept players of all backgrounds, playstyles, and experiece levels. So whether you are a grizzled vet or fresh out of the academy, super social, or a lone wolf, we have a place for you to call home. To learn more about us, head on over to our website and if you like what you see, sign up for any one of our fleets. As always if you have any questions, message me @willides.
    Still recruiting. Check us out at www.libertytaskforce.com to learn more about us and to sign up.
  • telekill2012telekill2012 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    I have yet to join a fleet and would enjoy being a part of one. I am on PS4 if that makes a difference.
    Liberty Task force (FED) & Libertty Honor Guard(KDF) are still recruiting. If you are looking for a large, friendly, and active fleet with a small fleet feel, check us out. You can visit our website to learn more about us and to sign up, You can also pm me @willides with any questions you may have.
  • cptfweeblecptfweeble Member Posts: 9 New User
    I have an old FED fleet, I started years ago where I am pretty much the only remaining active member and I'm still grinding away at it my FED characters, but I've finally gotten around to giving the KDF a go and I'm looking for a KDF fleet to join.
    We are still recruiting members for all our fleets. FED: Liberty Task Force, Pride of the Federation, & Liberty Guardians. KDF: Liberty Honor Guard & Pride of the Empire. Check out our website to learn more about us and to sign up.
    Still recruiting check us out.
    We are still recruiting members for all our fleets. FED: Liberty Task Force, Pride of the Federation, & Liberty Guardians. KDF: Liberty Honor Guard & Pride of the Empire. Check out our website at www.libertytaskforce.com to learn more about us and to sign up.
    edited August 2017
    Still recruiting for our 3 FED fleets and 2 KDF fleets. If you're looking for a fun, active fleet with friendly players, check us out. You can read up on what our fleets are all about on www.libertytaskforce.com. you can also pm me @willides if you have any questions.
    Post edited by willides on
    Still recruiting. Give us a look.
    If you are looking for a friendly, active fleet, look no further. Liberty Task Force & Liberty Honor Guard are still recruiting members of all play styles and experience levels. We may be large boasting 3 Fed fleets and 2 KDF fleets but still maintain a small fleet feel so you never get lost in the crowd. We are also here to serve our members and every person has a voice on what direction the fleet takes. We also do not have any strict rules on when and how you play. No uniform codes, roll calls, meetings, or anything else to govern your phone. Just active leadership who are there if you need them in game and out of game on our website. If any of this sounds good to you, you can head on over to www.libertytaskforce.com to learn more about us. If you like what you see, sign up. See you out there.
    For good times and great fleet mates, check out Liberty Task force family of fleets flavors. visit our website to learn more about us and to sign up.
    Liberty Task Force (FED) & Liberty Honor Guard (KDF) are still recruiting. Take a look around our website to learn more about our fleets and to sign up.
    Still recruiting. If you are looking for a friendly, active fleet full of helpful fleet mates and good times, check us out. We are composed of 3 FED fleets (Liberty Task Force, Pride of the Federation, & Liberty Guatdians) and 2 KDF fleets (Liberty Honor Guard & Pride of the Empire). Though we are large, we still maintain a small fleet feel and you will never be list in the crowd. We cater to all types of play styles and experience levels. Whether youre in need of help or want to share your knowledge, lonewolf, or social, we have a place for you to call home. Check out our website to learn more about us and if you like what you see, pick your fleet and sign up. You can also message me @willides if you have any questions as well.
  • grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Here's our new thread haha found it :). Thanks again for starting this one Will.

Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard have been around for nearly 4 years. We also run Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire two of the oldest running fleets in the game (since 2012!). All our four fleets are fully leveled and part of he highest level armada in the game (full Fed/KDF bonuses all around!)

We also have a third Fed fleet Liberty Guardians which is nearing full completion of Starbase.

We have an active website at www.libertytaskforce.com so check us out. Now is a great time to join and rank up with the new holding coming out soon. We'll also be awarding prizes (some of the best ships in the game!) in events/activities with the new Season...our banks are full!

Friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames or visit us at www.libertytaskforce.com

Thanks!
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
    Uh oh, the boss found me.
  • severianne#0520 severianne Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I submitted an application, but I just realized that I did not fill in the character level (I meant to come back to it before submitting, but forgot). My current main character is a Commander (35).
    --
    Champions Online Lifetime Subscriber
    Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscriber
    It's all good and welcome.
    We are still recruiting for all our FED and KDF fleets. Check out www.libertytaskforce.com to learn more about us and to sign up.
    Still recruiting. If you are looking for a friendly, active fleet full of helpful fleet mates and good times, check us out. We are composed of 3 FED fleets (Liberty Task Force, Pride of the Federation, & Liberty Guatdians) and 2 KDF fleets (Liberty Honor Guard & Pride of the Empire). Though we are large, we still maintain a small fleet feel and you will never be list in the crowd. We cater to all types of play styles and experience levels. Whether youre in need of help or want to share your knowledge, lonewolf, or social, we have a place for you to call home. Check out our website to learn more about us and if you like what you see, pick your fleet and sign up. You can also message me @willides if you have any questions as well.
  • georgedpgeorgedp Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    What...?

no...we are not recruiting...go away!

yes we have room...3 FED fleets (Liberty Task Force, Pride of the Federation, & Liberty Guatdians) and 2 KDF fleets (Liberty Honor Guard & Pride of the Empire)...we have room for everyone...
    but we're happy as we are...go away!

yes we have a website you can visit...it s a great one! www.libertytaskforce.com
    but we don't want more visitors...we don't have enough Romulan ALe for 3,000 visitors...go away!

what...?...are you still here?? Stubborn we are... (oh wait...wrong franchise! :-P )...
    ok then...
    you can join..!
    ...stop dancing...no...don't hug me....
    ...stop it...just apply on the website!

yes you can message me in-game... @georgedp ...just.. stop singing...!!!
    The comedy and fun never end. Come join us for good times and great fleet mates. Visit our site to learn a little more about us and to sign up.
    Looking for a friendly fleet with great fleetmates, fun, and good times. Look no further because Liberty Task Force is still recruiting players for all 3 of its FED fleets (Liberty Task Force, Pride of the Federation, & Liberty Guardians) and 2 KDF Fleets (Liberty Honor Guard and Pride of the Empire). Though we have grown into a large fleet, we still maintain a small fleet feel where no one is lost in the crowd unless you want to be. We accept players of all backgrounds, playstyles, and experiece levels. So whether you are a grizzled vet or fresh out of the academy, super social, or a lone wolf, we have a place for you to call home. To learn more about us, head on over to our website and if you like what you see, sign up for any one of our fleets. As always if you have any questions, message me @willides.
    Still recruiting in all 3 of our FED fleets and our 2 KDF fleets. Check out www.libertytaskforce.com to learn more and to sign up.
    Still recruiting players of all styles, skill levels, and factions. Check out our website to learn more about us and to sign up.