test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free TeamSpeak Space for Fleets

tokrathortokrathor Member Posts: 3 Arc User
My Fleet is small group, and generally want to stay that way. We have a 512 slot NFP Team Speak License, meaning we don't have to pay for the space. We want to share the wealth with those who like to use Team Speak but can't or don't want to have to pay for it. You will get your own channels and admin over them. Others who use the TS will not be able to get in your channels or mess with people in your channels.

What we want in Return, Well mostly just to meet new people and have a bigger pool of people to run content with. We currently do not have a very active Armada and would like to join one that is active and we would be happy to provide TS to everyone in it. We need on for both sides. However being in the same Armada is not a requirement. If we get enough fleets interested we could form our own armada. We are open to all options and any suggestions.

Send me a message on these forums if you are interested.

Comments

• aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    Very cool.... I hope things workout well.... There are a lot of small fleets in need of such resources given then number using the free websites.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè