test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Goddesses Comic.

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    @smokebailey Don't derail your own thread by getting into an unnecessary argument. Just report any issues you have with people.

Everyone else, @osric200 has a right to their own opinion, same as anyone else.

@osric200 I see nothing here at this time that crosses an unacceptable line. I would suggest if it does offend your sensibilities that you not revisit this thread in future to avoid being offended.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    Well, then, I guess it's a good thing that there are no depictions of children in this thread. If you see children, then that speaks more to your perception than the artist's intent.

I'm not going to debate you, though. You know what's in this thread and you obviously don't want to see it. So, I'll say again, you don't have to revisit this thread.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    osric200 wrote: »
    Mental health.. hysterical thought. Tell you what, lets make it a field trip, and go see the psychiatrist togethor. I can explain how over sexualized cartoon images of children annoy me, and another can explain how much they enjoy over sexualized cartoon images of children. Care to guess which would peak the doctor's interest?

Well, here is a shot of some of the characters, based on toons in the game, added 2 new ones.

Now folks......take a good, long look at this picture. Is there any sort of thing here that would remotely be indicative of something belonging in the 'pedo' designation?

oEq5KUI.jpg

Also, here is a preview of a possible sig I might use soon, now that pilot constitution bits can be used.

GXvMHoJ.jpg

Anything to scream pedo, here?

And here's a shot of my virtual me.

6xp4gUB.jpg

And to REALLY TRIBBLE you off, sir......

Here's some starship on starship action! XD

zVTVuFM.jpg

2rk34kE.jpg

Here's a winking at yas, kid!
    O7moAou.jpg

And considering some of the stuff in game, my stuff's pretty tame in comparison, sir.

for this argument, to quote Willy Wonka:

You get NOTHING! You LOSE! Good DAY, sir! You don't like what you see here.....my advise to you is to simply not look in here anymore.

Let's hope this thread remains neat and tidy, yo!
    5pnerlH.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    coolbatman wrote: »
    still waiting for a TOS style shuttle interior............and for smokebailey to put up a graphic of her giving out cookies and BLUE milk in a thong on Risa !

This ok? Certain girls, like myself, can't exactly wear skimpy bikini bottoms, let alone thongs, without a sarong. ;) ~whistles~
    j6Kex1f.jpg

I like the two piece, red swim suit in this picture...oh, and the shoes.
    I dislike the "stringy" bikinis we got in the game.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    where2r1 wrote: »
    still waiting for a TOS style shuttle interior............and for smokebailey to put up a graphic of her giving out cookies and BLUE milk in a thong on Risa !

This ok? Certain girls, like myself, can't exactly wear skimpy bikini bottoms, let alone thongs, without a sarong. ;) ~whistles~
    j6Kex1f.jpg

There's a few more 'chunky' ones, like the Retro and the belly shirt one.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • brian334brian334 Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    I have two questions:
    1) Did the girls ever find Qwen's artifacts?
    B) What are they doing now that their Risa vacation is over?
    And thirdly, have you started on their Winter Event outfits? (Faux Fur is murder! Those poor little fauxes...)
    brian334 wrote: »
    I have two questions:
    1) Did the girls ever find Qwen's artifacts?
    B) What are they doing now that their Risa vacation is over?
    And thirdly, have you started on their Winter Event outfits? (Faux Fur is murder! Those poor little fauxes...)

1: Probably
    2: Got that planned
    3: Not yet
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User
    edited July 2017

j6Kex1f.jpg
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Post edited by silverlobes#2676 on
    "I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth

j6Kex1f.jpg

I may be wrong, but from the look of the string set (especially the shape of the front of the top) I'm wondering if the bikini may in fact, be based on Carol Marcus' underwear :sunglasses:

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
    Can't vouch for Carol's undergarment, but here is the first few pages of the next story. This one is WIP, and rather than wait and show the entire thing at once, why not a few pages at a time? Also introduces another character, someone I know in game.

wH7Jt52.jpg

r6WK9tU.jpg

I7ZWnNN.jpg

More pages to come soon, folks. :)

dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Every time I look in here, which isn't often admittedly, I get a little down because I have so little artistic talent. But I also get a laugh and feel a little better because some people who do have such talents are willing to share them with others.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
    Every time I look in here, which isn't often admittedly, I get a little down because I have so little artistic talent. But I also get a laugh and feel a little better because some people who do have such talents are willing to share them with others.

Thankies. :)
    If it helps any, I had to self teach myself this, since there was not much I could find at the time. :o
    Glad you like it. o:)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    The Law Of Wargaming: Someone always takes it too seriously.

Nice work, Smoke
    brian334 wrote: »
    The Law Of Wargaming: Someone always takes it too seriously.

Nice work, Smoke

Thankies ~curtsy~

Also, in Trek, something bad always happens in a wargame.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User

j6Kex1f.jpg

There's a few more 'chunky' ones, like the Retro and the belly shirt one.

Yeah, I put my Bajoran main in a one-piece because RP (she has a big scar from a knife wound on her belly that she keeps around as a reminder that she isn't invincible).
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    2 more pages.

fmOXFcb.jpg

zjAmXwX.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Nice work! Wish I could move my crew around and give them facial expressions in my comics. lol

If you do Kelvin Universe stuff, don't forget the lens flares. :p
    hawku001x wrote: »
    Nice work! Wish I could move my crew around and give them facial expressions in my comics. lol

I do not want to blind anyone. Also, my Kelvin stuff will have a few modifications.....if Discovery is gonna take some liberties.....I can do the same for Kelvin. Such as the Connies being 300+ meters only, no brewery, and so on.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg

I do not want to blind anyone. Also, my Kelvin stuff will have a few modifications.....if Discovery is gonna take some liberties.....I can do the same for Kelvin. Such as the Connies being 300+ meters only, no brewery, and so on.

Aw man, but the brewery-Engineering is signature for the Kelvinverse.

Aw man, but the brewery-Engineering is signature for the Kelvinverse.

Nope. I'm probably either going to use a TMP style engine room, or this:
    DI57ylQ.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    edited August 2017
    edited August 2017
    Is that the Cookie oven? If not, show the important details instead of the options!

Edit: Awesome engine.
  • sorcapprenticesorcapprentice Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    There's alot to be said about being the prettiest ship. :-)
    and YES, I want Kelvin timeline stuff. ANYTHING!!

Here's a teaser image, if anyone is interested, tell me.
    Sw2Ww2i.jpg

The more enthusiasm shown, the more like it shall happen! :)
    Dgv41yh.jpg

And here's just a few pretty things:
    3tcFarU.jpg

s8bmeHV.jpg

i1BOvh7.jpg

ahE7ASc.jpg

dvZq2Aj.jpg

Here's a teaser image, if anyone is interested, tell me.
    Sw2Ww2i.jpg

The more enthusiasm shown, the more like it shall happen! :)
    Dgv41yh.jpg

And here's just a few pretty things:
    3tcFarU.jpg

s8bmeHV.jpg

i1BOvh7.jpg

ahE7ASc.jpg

Would love to see more :sunglasses:

• shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    Is that an interocitor, up against the right-hand wall of that laboratory?
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    i used to be halfway good with a pen drawing things with shadows with a fair degree of accuracy, but i lost that artistic spark not long after leaving school well over 12 years ago. my art teacher thought i had a lot of ability and talent, she also nutured my interest in space opera stuff like star trek on the other students. part of me loved that bit where star trek music was blaring out.

now i look at this and i think how fantastic it looks from someone who wishes he has such ability to create something like that. it really is great work from @smokebailey.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.