test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Goddesses Comic.

smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
Hey, folks! ~curtsy~ Mel here again. I was asking some ideas from the other girls in the main fleet most of my toons are in, "Goddess", an all girl fleet, Charlie's Angel's meets Star Trek, I guess. ~shrugs~ And one of them suggested "Why not make a fleet comic? :) " I loved the idea, and after a few weeks of making some character models, and some other things....like the fleet starbase, here's the results. First set of comics will take place on Risa....even thinking of having the station in orbit of Risa....dunno if that will be the case, I'll ask the fleet if they like that idea. It's pretty much going to be a silly, zanny, anime-ish Deep Space Nine. ;)

Here's the first three comics: And to any particular folks whinging about this being 'masturbatory material' ~coughdentalscough~ Put a silk stocking in it! It's summer, the Victorian era/1950's is over, and take a look in game, lots of players more provocatively dressed than this, and don't worry.......Uhura's navel in Mirror Mirror did not cause folks to riot and loot their cities, nor did it totally destroy masculine morals, neither shall this, folks. B)

cHNrJWD.jpg

CQ46hxs.jpg

wduZe6p.jpg

Here's the station we're gonna have: Deep Space Station K-10

JjxzvcW.jpg

FXCLylC.jpg

Here's the other proposed stations I had as candidates:

2yDmHmR.jpg

3TdhD5r.jpg

5CfxNVg.jpg

LIZHw2h.jpg

Our Runabout ;)
O9hfnrt.jpg

qXzJKOq.jpg

My virtual me trying out the new tricorders, VERY STO like. :o
W7P3tgX.jpg

Our standard phaser, and the Cochrane boom-boom. :)
pr1C8lG.jpg

K-10's OPS, which is currently a WIP.
gJcyUK2.jpg

As the weeks go by, I'll be posting more pages of "Goddesses"
dvZq2Aj.jpg

Comments

• silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User
    <3<3<3<3<3 Cassy :) Lol @ Spank Dave :D
    "I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    What of him? :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg

Sorry, Spanky Dave (forgot the y) :D Nice little touch :D

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth

Oh, that came with the phone booth model I found.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg

Oh, that came with the phone booth model I found.
    Ahh, not a gag of your own, fair enough :) Still got a chuckle from me, and always love seeing your artwork :)

• doggydudedoggydude Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Serry says: "*giggles* :D love it.

Mischies is recognisable, especially with her mog's though her cookies mention was needing more Mischies! *nod nod*.

Lovely work Cass."
    doggydude wrote: »
    Serry says: "*giggles* :D love it.

Mischies is recognisable, especially with her mog's though her cookies mention was needing more Mischies! *nod nod*.

Lovely work Cass."

~curtsy~ Thankies!

That's our Mischa for you. :)

MORE TO COME!
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    The next chapter of the Lohlunut Festival.

t8SDrJW.jpg

S1XBsGF.jpg

Uo85bCe.jpg

Enjoy! :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Hee hee :D:D Poor Rho :D:D I like Mischa's stripper-floss :D:D And glad to see that Cody is still being a badass, even when not in a galaxy far, far away :D:D<3<3

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Our Runabout ;)
    O9hfnrt.jpg

qXzJKOq.jpg

I have a question about the Runabouts. Is the red and blue material on each side of the cockpit a crystalline material or a paint job? It certainly looks like an interesting energy weapon if it is a crystalline material.

starkaos wrote: »
    Our Runabout ;)
    O9hfnrt.jpg

qXzJKOq.jpg

I have a question about the Runabouts. Is the red and blue material on each side of the cockpit a crystalline material or a paint job? It certainly looks like an interesting energy weapon if it is a crystalline material.

Those are the warp pods. The weapons are those yellow arrays on top...bottom has the same. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    These comics are nicely done though i can hardly read thw writting i blame age and poor eyesight :(

But they are really nicley done youve got some sick talent girl keep up the great work :)
    These comics are nicely done though i can hardly read thw writting i blame age and poor eyesight :(

But they are really nicley done youve got some sick talent girl keep up the great work :)

Tankies! ^_^V ~curtsy~

I'll try to experiment with word bubbles if I can....though all I got is MS paint to make this with after all the rendering is done.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    Smoke, do you happen to have or can get MS Publisher? That could help you make some comic layouts, then export them to image files.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    You can also try picking up GIMP as well. Its basically a free Photoshop. Not QUITE as good as Photoshop, but free is free, and I used it for some old sprite comics I did for fun.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    links? o.o
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    https://www.gimp.org/

Here you go! And there are tutorials people have done on YouTube.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    coolbatman wrote: »
    still waiting for a TOS style shuttle interior............and for smokebailey to put up a graphic of her giving out cookies and BLUE milk in a thong on Risa !

This ok? Certain girls, like myself, can't exactly wear skimpy bikini bottoms, let alone thongs, without a sarong. ;) ~whistles~
    j6Kex1f.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    I still don't know how people can stand heels like that.
    rattler2 wrote: »

I can easily. I gotta wear some type of heel, I got high arches, and a flat shoe is not comfy for me. hell, I can run in anything up to 4 inches. ~shrugs~
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    patrickngo wrote: »

I can easily. I gotta wear some type of heel, I got high arches, and a flat shoe is not comfy for me. hell, I can run in anything up to 4 inches. ~shrugs~

reminds me of the time I saw a woman chase down her kid outside the public library in Everett-she was wearing frikking Stripper heels and was probably naturally about 4'7" or so without 'em. she was booking fast, and I'm fair certain most people would've gotten broken ankles just trying to do that.

have a proper sized shoe (don't even trying going small with heels), and make sure you get a well made shoe...not cheap wal-mart rubbish, and learn to walk properly. And a wider, thinker heel is always good.

and a good exercise I recommend is toe raises. they are like heel raises, but backwards, and it works the anterior tibialus, the front of the shin. Makes the lower leg much stronger...for girls walking in heels, and to guys for sports like basketball and lots of turning involved.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg

reminds me of the time I saw a woman chase down her kid outside the public library in Everett-she was wearing frikking Stripper heels and was probably naturally about 4'7" or so without 'em. she was booking fast, and I'm fair certain most people would've gotten broken ankles just trying to do that.

Everett? As in... Everett, Washington?

yup.

NICE! I offer greetings from Tacoma, Washington.
  • brian334brian334 Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    If you have watched The Boondocks you already know about girls who can run fast in heels!
    osric200 wrote: »
    Well, someone has to ask the question most of us are thinking. Why in hell is this **** posted here, and not on some dark web pedo site where it belongs? :)

Wrath of the Dentals?
    You might want to read in the first post.

And where, exactly is the 'pedo' content, hmmmm? I don't see anything that would make a catholic priest's blood surge like fire in his veins.

And since when did it become Pat Robertson online, hmmmmm?

dvZq2Aj.jpg
    osric200 wrote: »
    Well, someone has to ask the question most of us are thinking...

Gonna stop you right there and say that you do not speak for the community.