test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon Shipyard Bank

slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
Probably already discussed, but I'll bring it up anyway. The Klingon Shipyard needs a local bank and a bar. I spend way too much time running around Qo'Nos.

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Yea, I was thinking about this as I was deleting ships (and juggling the accumulated gear between inventory and empty slots in other ships) to make room for new Pilot Raptors.

Gosh, wouldn't it have been nice to have a bank up here???
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    This is why Ganalda is a much better place for ship fitting - the shipyard has a bank and exchange in the same room. Still no reason why Qo'nos shouldn't be the same, though.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    staq16 wrote: »
    This is why Ganalda is a much better place for ship fitting - the shipyard has a bank and exchange in the same room. Still no reason why Qo'nos shouldn't be the same, though.

Except...Ganalda doesn't have a transwarp that goes directly there from Risa.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    I haven't explored all that much, so this is the first time hearing about Ganalda. Lack of a trasnwarp shortcut sucks, but from what I've read, it looks better than the Shipyard. Thanks!
  • aleluya#3402 aleluya Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Is a pretty lively place even though it is very small. The only thing I do not like is the loud sound from the front door and the whole place is very dark and red.
    tlhIngan maH! taHjaj!
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Yea Ganalda is the place to be for a lot of things. Pretty much anything you can do on Qo'nos you do on Ganalda.
    Need to clear out inventory? Theres a guy by the center platform that will buy your stuff. Shipyard bank exchange mail? Just a few steps away from each other. Turn in contraband? Security officer on the platform by where you beam in. Fleet starbase? Extremely close in sector space. etc. My KDF toons pretty much stay there unless I have to go to the homeworld.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck