test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

looking for RP fleet

xkagearashixxkagearashix Member Posts: 5 Arc User
is there any active RP fleets recruiting? I'm looking for a moderate to heavy RP fleet (Fed side) over the last year I have joined several fleets that claimed to be active moderate to heavy RP fleets, but once I joined those fleets, while the fleets were active membership-wise, I found absolutely no RP ever happening even after the officers told me they RP'd on a regular basis, and yet no one ever RPd

Comments

• Options
    lilith69#5539 lilith69 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Are you on PS4? If so, please keep me updated on whether you find a good one or not. I'm new to the game and everything, but RP seems like it'll make the game far more entertaining.
  • Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    RP is always interesting, but be aware that the capacity of the STO chat bar is VERY limited in terms of post length... If you're a paragraph RPer like i am, you are in for a less-than-satisfactory experience, unfortunately <.<
  • Options
    lilith69#5539 lilith69 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hm. Well, there's probably a way to work around that. If the RP is on the ship you could probably type as much as you'd like. My plan is to attach my keyboard to the system and type that way so its not as painful. :3
  • Options
    bentillerbentiller Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Two RP fleets for you to check out.

for FED RP - 5th SOD is amazing (and active), though sometimes a bit slow on the rp front - they have two weekly rp sessions.

and for KDF rp - Order of the Watchmen is even more amazing. Two weekly rp sessions, generally well attended. Awesome people in both groups.