test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon looking for fleet

ipokegoldipokegold Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2017 in Fleet Recruitment
What the title says! I fly cruisers, am a level 25 Tactical officer right now (and playing more), and enjoy STO so far.

I am not interested in role playing fleets, or fleets that are super serious/strict and want a certain amount of activity - I work nights and drive around a lot, and have other stuff I do, so I am a little busy.

I would enjoy doing team pve and pvp stuff, and voice chatting is something I can do. I have Skype and Discord.

As far as age and timezone goes (since I know some groups have age restrictions), I'm 21 and live in the west coast of the USA.

Let me know!
Post edited by ipokegold on

Comments

• winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    ipokegold wrote: »
    What the title says! I fly cruisers, am a level 25 Tactical officer right now (and playing more), and enjoy STO so far.

I am not interested in role playing fleets, or fleets that are super serious/strict and want a certain amount of activity - I work nights and drive around a lot, and have other stuff I do, so I am a little busy.

I would enjoy doing team pve and pvp stuff, and voice chatting is something I can do. I have Skype and Discord.

As far as age and timezone goes (since I know some groups have age restrictions), I'm 21 and live in the west coast of the USA.

Let me know!

Hi @ipokegold,

I would like to offer you a position within the "Priority One Armada". Our Klingon Division is "The House of Martok". I have linked below our main recruitment thread. If you take a look at it hopefully you can decide if you would like to join us. If you have any questions after reading the thread please let me know and I would be happy to answer them.

Link to Priority One Armada Recruitment Thread

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast