test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for people to start a KDF fleet on PC.

amp0782amp0782 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
KDF fleets seem to be extremely limited so I thought I'd start my own. I need people to be founding members though. Can't promise credits or anything for helping, but I'll find a way to make sure it's worth it for you.
sto_banner.png

Comments

• ilovejesus4213ilovejesus4213 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I am greatly interested in joining/helping getting one started. I just started on the KDF. Have not really played the game much. I am currently f2p but will probably subbing on wednesday. I have a friend who has played alot and he is a life time subber.
  • fliporicanfliporican Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Starting a Fleet isn't that hard, but it is very hard to get Fleet Projects completed without a lot of members. I recently inherited a Klingon Fleet after all the founding members became inactive for over 6 months and the Fleet system automatically promoted control of the fleet to my character. I know I cannot do it alone, so I am looking for others to help to continue to build the fleet up.

The Fleet is only at Level 18. We currently have a roster with 64 members. Our Starbase is at Tier 3, Spire at Tier 1, Embassy at Tier 1, and Dilithium Mine at Tier 2, the two other holdings (Research and Development and K-13) still need projects to be completed to reach Tier 1. Unfortunately, we are part of a very unhelpful Armada, so I am also looking for another Armada to join, who would be more willing to help us complete Fleet holding projects.

I am also the admin. of a Federation Fleet that is at Fleet Level 57, nearing completion of our Starbase and K-13 Fleet holdings...all others have been fully completed. I also had inherited this Fleet, but since October 2013 I have been successful in building it up and increasing its membership. When I had inherited the Klingon fleet I decided to make it my FED Fleet's Brother Fleet on the KDF side and have been asking members of my FED Fleet to if they have any Klingon characters they like to join the KDF Fleet. I have also created a Discord voice-text server for the Klingon Fleet.

What I propose is you join my Klingon Fleet and I will promote you to Level 7 in the Fleet giving you access to everything. Thus, I am recruiting you to become a Founding member of a fleet that already had a few members and Fleet Holdings half-way built. The name of the fleet is the 10th Imperial Honor Guard if you or anyone who reads this thread are interested. Feel free to shoot me an in-game email, my character and handle is Serina@FlipORican
    image.php?name=Sabio&ship=Renaissance&fleet=10th+MACO+Cavalry+Regiment&txtcol=EDE979&fac=fed&spezies=Human&klasse=Starfleet+Tactical+Officer&rank=vadm&image=01
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    It might seem fun to start new fleets, but this late into the game it is a huge resource drain for something that is already abundantly available. There are more than enough fleets out there who recruit, just sayin' .