test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reliant class (Tier 6 Miranda)...Your opinions?

2»

Comments

• mercurythefirstmercurythefirst Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    reyan01 wrote: »
    coolbatman wrote: »
    butt still no t6 nova ?.......if anything says 'wtf' this does........
    I can't help but think that someone in the Dev team hates the Nova class, considering it was evidentially thrown to the bottom of the pile for ships awaiting T6 versions.

Do you have a F-T5U version? Or a T5U? Or even just a T5? If yes they your ship is hated less than the poor Norway, the only DS9 era ship not in-game at all (well except for the Yeger but I hold no illusions about the general opinion of that poor ship).​​

Well there's the excuse that the original Norway model files were lost or corrupted. Of course, it's a bad excuse. It can easily and quickly be reproduced faithfully in this game. But for some reason CBS won't allow it, even if a different Star Trek video game made Norway models in the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    bloodpact.net

"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."

-Michelangelo
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    After flying the new Reliant, I gotta say... It really is one nimble and zippy ship. Sturdy and adaptable too.

Like others have said, the console is nothing to write home about.
  • ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    Not a Miranda fan BUT I did get the cross faction pack for the Rom and Kligon ships. So I figured why not and started to do the T-6 Miranda for the trait. Not bad really better then I thought. Just wish the fleet one could mount dual cannon so you can mimic the Reliant's volley of shots in Wrath of Khan. Single cannon just doesn't cut it for that.
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    Well I did buy the ship while it was on sale, so I'll add my own opinion.
    So far I'm having a blast. I slotted a tac in the uni seat, so for tac abilities I'm using TT 1, APB 1, FAW 3, Kemocite 1, Pilot team 2, THY 3.
    The excellent turn rate makes it a really fun beam build, and allows easy use of torps.
    After a while I'm not saying I won't go back to my Arbiter, but for now I'm having a lot of fun. It was definitely a worthwhile purchase.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • ev1taev1ta Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    It's fun. I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I do. It's totally "the little ship that could."
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    [quote="ev1ta;c-13216900"]It's fun. I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I do. It's totally "the little ship that could."[/quote]
    Not like all of those whimpy Mirandas that were lost during the Dominion war...
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    But hey! If you get blown up in an STF, "It's canon!"
    XzRTofz.gif
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    djf021 wrote: »
    I'm 99% sure I'm going to buy the ship anyway, but I haven't really seen any feedback...what do you think? Likes? Dislikes? The good, the bad, and the ugly?

This ships has always puzzled me because if you're going to blow something up then why stuff that many redshirts in it.
    Redshirts have a family too you know.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.