test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Possible dodgy e-mail

captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
Hey guys

I just received an e-mail which claims to be from StarTrekOnline@perfectworld.com with the subject 'Open for an EPIC opportunity.'

Does anyone know if this is a genuine e-mail or not?

If it is, what the hell are you thinking, PerfectWorld? With the ransomware just hitting us this weekend, this subject line is ill-advised at best, and moronic at worst.

K

Comments

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • forf4ckssake#8527 forf4ckssake Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Got the same mail.

Anybody been able to claim this. I log in every day, but still no boost
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Got the same mail.

Anybody been able to claim this. I log in every day, but still no boost

The same for me, got it May 15, 21:19 CET, logged in every day since yet i still cannot claim the boost.
    Post edited by valenn1 on
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    Give it a few days and try checking your cstore promotions tab. I got the emails as well but it took a few days for the XP boost to actually show up. something to do with processing on their end. If it doesn't show up you could try a support ticket and just ask them if you missed it or if you were supposed to get one.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator