test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tholian Red Alert Bug

tgazzatgazza Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I flew up to the waypoint for the red alert for the tholian red alert and hit join queue. Thinking i wasnt on the que after as i had no on screen notifcation of joining the que i went into the quick play to start the tholian red alert and hit queue frome there. This time i got the onscreen notifcation and the 60 sec timer window waiting for other players to join.
After a few secs I joined the red alert but immediately after arriving at the Alert i warped out automatically and then warped back into another instance.
I think they both went though and i was stuck with a blinking team going back to the 1st alert instance and the one i was in.
Once the alert was over i was permanatly on the 1st open team in sector space and couldnt leave.

Tagged:

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Don't use both the on-Sector Screen Red Alert and the PVE Queue UI. Just travel to the Red Alert and then hit the on-Sector Screen Join Queue. I did that the first day of Season 13 and ended up with an Accept button for another instance of the Queue in the middle of the on-Sector Screen Red Alert that I was already fighting in.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns