test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Non-Hangar pets: show some love, please.

Now that the hangar pets are - finally! - useful what about a "revamp" of those pets that don't belong to an hangar, like...
  • Chevron
  • Saucer
  • Aquarius & Hoh'SuS
  • Sheshar Assault Craft
... etc.?
I know that they are very minor compared to the hangar pets, but a "simple" survival improvement should do the trick without change dramatically the balance of the game.

Thanks!

Comments

• nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    Wasn't this just addressed last week?
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I think that he refers to the abilities, as i would like them all to have scratch the Paint abilities..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I would love for them to get a BOFF like interface where we can manually and automatically cast their abilities. And see what their abilities are in the first place. For instance, the saucer is supposed to have ET healing, but I have never, ever seen it using it.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • mercurythefirstmercurythefirst Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    I know that they are very minor compared to the hangar pets, but a "simple" survival improvement

I don't know about the ones you mentioned, but my Pathfinder's Aero shuttle has literally never died (no exaggeration)

I only got it two weeks ago though, so who knows
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    bloodpact.net

"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."

-Michelangelo
  • calintane753calintane753 Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    I think that he refers to the abilities, as i would like them all to have scratch the Paint abilities..

Yep.
    Or something to decrease their aggro, if you like.
    My secret wish is a self-repairing routine: the hangar pets respawn after 45" at most; since the non-hangar pets are far bigger a self-repairing routine - when they are disabled - should make them useful rather than - simply - disposable.
    But "Scratch the Paint" will do!
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Dusted off my elachi ship and the seperation pet no longer runs off like a scalded targ but is utterly useless once the first enemy goes boom. Same for the support ship console spawns.

Could have sworn they were never that fragile before.
  • ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »

Hmm wouldn't mind that on my Kumari wing cannons... along with the buffs hanger pets got such as immune to core breaches...
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    And while we're at it... make the Aquarius and Chevron usable at the same time.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    They used to be back when the t5 oddy's first came out, wonder why they changed it.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    There are some great sugestions here!, i hope @borticuscryptic and @abstrusrejoinder#9208 can take a look :smile:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!