test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Too many characters? Need a spreadsheet?

mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
For the benefit of anyone who wants a basic template for various types of character progress tracking, I've put mine up on Google Docs. Feel free to copy any or all of it. (Or talk trash, I don't mind. :) )

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17D9i96SJfzRgTF5WN1daYkTB_oVWQQeTI2DaB38qcD0

Comments

• dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    mneme0 wrote: »
    (Or talk trash, I don't mind. :) )

When do you have time to play STO with doing all that? ;)

• mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    I built that up as I went. Alt-tab is your friend. :)
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Man. I thought my lists and spreadsheets meant I had a problem. Clearly I'm not in the big leagues.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    Yeah... I probably shouldn't show my spreadsheet that I've made to look like an LCARS screen. :D
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    I don't know whether to congratulate you or recommend a good counsellor!
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Whatever you like is good. I once started a spread sheet to keep track of stuff myself, although I had completely different things I'm going for (Who got the purple doffs from the colonialization lines? Who took what special reward from episodes and bought what rep stuff?). But it lies abandoned now. And one of my toons has multiple KCBs, but whatever - spare parts if something breaks down I guess.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
    It's easier to use a spreadsheet than grind twice for something you forgot you had. LOL
  • dabelgravedabelgrave Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    That's very....complex. I've made a bunch of game spreadsheets, but that will take me awhile to decipher. Thanks for sharing.
    :)
  • risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Can't say I see the usefulness of this to be fair. If I want to know something about a particular character, it's much easier to just log on there and check whatever I want to know.

• hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    My dill mules will starve before I resort to something like that.
    Man. I thought my lists and spreadsheets meant I had a problem. Clearly I'm not in the big leagues.

I have a spreadsheet of all the books I've read. It has 1256 entries atm. And each one has 9 data points! :D
    https://youtu.be/QTfiFuYu7Wk

I have a spreadsheet of all the books I've read. It has 1256 entries atm. And each one has 9 data points! :D
    https://youtu.be/QTfiFuYu7Wk

Post it?
    mneme0 wrote: »
    Post it?

Why? You need to see a list of Battletech, Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance novels? :D
    Curiosity. LOL

I wish I'd thought of doing that.