test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maximum Warp Factor

My main character can only use Warp Factor 10 on all my ships? All my alternate characters can use Warp Factor 12.3 can anyone tell me why that is?

My alternate characters use cheap green and blue Warp cores at MK XII and they have a higher Warp Factor than my Ultra Rare XIV Warp core or any of the other purple Warp cores on main's other ships.

Even if I take the Warp core from the same ship on my alternate character and put it on the same ship on my main it goes from 12.3 on my alternate to 10 Warp Factor on my main.

Can anyone tell me why it's doing that?

PS: My main and one of my alternate have the same skill tree yet the alternate fly's at 12.3 while my main doesn't.

Thanks in advance

- Nou

Comments

• skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    are you looking at the speeds while on the ground? while the others are in sector space?
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    One of the unlockable skills on the Sciance line is a Sector Space speed boost or Transwarp Cooldown reduction -- which you chose on each character could explain the difference.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/