test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exchange access in Fleet Starbases pwetty pweese?

angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
edited April 2017 in Fleet System and Holdings
As I reckon, originally it was a conscious decision to not have a exchange console in the fleet starbase out of fear this might let the other social zones die out because fleets would do everything in their starbase and isolate themselves form the rest of the game.

Today this point is moot. Every other fleet holding has a exchange, many players have ships with exchanges on their bridge (Ferengi ships, Tuffi, Cell) - the only place that lacks one is the Fleet Starbase. I'd like to see the exchange to be added to Tier III or IV of the fleet starbase.​​
lFC4bt2.gif
^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
"A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
"That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou

Comments

• rhenvar42rhenvar42 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    I agree with you there. Not having the exchange makes the fleet starbase feel useless for some things.