test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blackened Skies is BACK!

blackshap9#1072 blackshap9 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
Starbase T4 1/4 of the way to complete t5
Dilithium Mine T3 COMPLETE
Spire & Reasearch Lab & Embassy 3/4 finished to t3
K-13 T1, we have just started to work on it.

Over the last few months we have really put a lot of effort in rebuilding this great fleet. We have a lot of daily players and we are a Gamma Fleet in the Marked Legion Armada and have access to their 100% complete main Fleet. The armada also has a Klink Fleet which is almost complete.

We have Euro members and Cali players, newbies and eldies, all are welcome. Advancement is easy and access to the bank is open for all members. Non of this old school nonsense where the bank is closed unless you are rank 6 and 7.

Come join a modern fleet, here to help you grow and build the ship of your dreams. Come join me, Ceit and my team and lets have some fun together. All you have to do is try it, come take a look around and share some laughs.

Send me an in game mail at Ceit@blackshap9#1072

Cheers ~Ceit

Ps. The Armada has an all Caitian Race fleet called, "Battle Cats" for all you feline players. Mew! =^o^=
(Fleet is named after the the real life ship Kittyhawk whose nick name is the Ol Battle Cat)

Comments

• captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    I have a character or two on my alt that would love to become part of your Klingon Fleet. That gamertag is AboundedOrc0 on Xbox One! I will drop you a note later this afternoon when I get home.