test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Featured Episode: Survivor

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
The exiled former Empress, Sela of Romulus, makes her return to Star Trek Online in our latest Featured Episode.

Full details here:
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10455803

Comments

• sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    Nice snippet, looking forward to the FE! :)
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    Tosses up coin: Disruptor or plasma based weapon set...
    Polaron because of her short alliance with the dominion during the Iconian War would be heresy.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Hmm - Sela.

Good to see her and all, but her constant escape/disappear routines have become tiresome, and the completely ridiculous escape from under literally everyones noses at the end of the Iconian War really put me off her.

For me personally it was the sound of her voice which put my off. Maybe we'll get lucky and that cat has run out of lives to spend.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • voxasltcmdrvoxasltcmdr Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    curious, when does this mission drop? we only got a couple of weeks before Escalation drops
    curious, when does this mission drop? we only got a couple of weeks before Escalation drops

Since it has been announced this week it is likely to be released next Thursday.
  • highlord83highlord83 Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    Sela again? Much as I like Denise Crosby, can this one please end with us shooting Sela in the knees and dragging her off the the Republic? Please?
    "So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again."
    -Dedication plaque of the Federation Starship U.S.S. Merkava
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    I'm interested in this, if only as Sela's done something so terrible she can't justify it as for the Empire, and I want to see how she's processing it.

Well, beyond the Tzenkethi/Lukari plotline's been pretty interesting so far, of course.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Can we get plasma Heavy Weapon from this FE pretty please?
  • jaredza#2872 jaredza Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Well, it seems like it might involve time travel which makes me happy. Having said that, I hope we eventually get a final resolution to her, even it means transporting her to the brig and giving her to the Republic, let her be their problem for a while.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    Daniels, if you tell me I have to go rescue Sela for another mess she caused, I'm gonna scream very loudly.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    Not again. Please! There is already far too much Sela/Yar in the game, in my opinion. Miss Crosby's acting is nearly as annoying as Kurland and Neelix combined.
  • thorodalthorodal Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Sela and Daniels in the same episode? That can't be good...

On a sidenote: Did you guys work on Sela's model again? Looks way better then the last time I saw it, back then her head didn't seem to fit to her body that well, looking more like an slightly overblown balloon <.<
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    questerius wrote: »
    Tosses up coin: Disruptor or plasma based weapon set...
    Polaron because of her short alliance with the dominion during the Iconian War would be heresy.

It would have to be plasma, they already have disruptor with Echo's of Light. Least that's what I'm hoping for so my Romulan would be happy and use plasma based weapons again instead of the antiproton based. Be nice to have a plasma version of the nausican stuff.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • jaredza#2872 jaredza Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Daniels, if you tell me I have to go rescue Sela for another mess she caused, I'm gonna scream very loudly.

Daniels can go travel back in time himself this time, my crew is kinda sick of it, too much paperwork.
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    We need a Sela vs. Mirror Leeta story arc. Plus, we need to revisit Keten and Jhet'leya. I hope we can get some of these stories into the game.

As for the featured episode, can't wait to play it. :)
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    blog needs to answer important questions... like can I FINALLY shoot her in the face with maximum prejudice?
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    blog needs to answer important questions... like can I FINALLY shoot her in the face with maximum prejudice?

Doubtful. Series characters can't be killed off without CBS approval, and Sela is a big character. Of course, the exception to the rule was Worf's son Alexander. Who knows? Maybe you can get some target practice, but again, highly doubtful.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Looking forward to meeting her again. I missed her in TNG. Hopefully one day we get all the special cast who voice STO together in a story ARC? I hope so some day.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    Looking at the picture I think there are Romulan symbols behind Sela and all the jungle like vegetation has me suspicious as to where this is taking place. While I couldn't imagine Sela having any business on New Romulas, it would be an interesting plot twist if she did show up there.
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    I am looking forward to this. But can we please have our "press F to slap the arrogance out of Sela" moment?
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    I really like Crosby, so I'm fine with that. I'm starting to wonder, though-in the Star Trek timeline, shouldn't she be like 60-65 years old now? I feel like that's a little old to be gallivanting around the galaxy being a fugitive.
    Although she's part Romulan, so maybe that's only middle age for her...?
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
    galatt wrote: »
    I am looking forward to this. But can we please have our "press F to slap the arrogance out of Sela" moment?

With mandatory Sela comment: "Spank me"
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    highlord83 wrote: »
    Sela again? Much as I like Denise Crosby, can this one please end with us shooting Sela in the knees and dragging her off the the Republic? Please?

I second this motion.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • rabidredneck02rabidredneck02 Member Posts: 53 Arc User

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    Didn't Sela end up in jail after the war? or did she escape in one of the storyblogs?
    Kinda tired of her escaping all the time.
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
This discussion has been closed.