test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please Help with bridge officers

shadowguard772shadowguard772 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I am having a bug come up in the ps4 game where some training manuals are not showing up to teach the bridge officers like medical generator fabrication III cant be learned and I have tryed to teach it to three bridge officers for each 14 characters and it can not be learned this glitch has been up for some time now and when I asked about it they said no one has reported it and that it has to be reported on the form site and that arc would look in to it as soon as they can and it should not take more then three months to look in to or message me back. Even other players have been talking about it but not reporting it like some other glitches that they use to cheat in the game but I am sure you have resons for letting the glitches stay.

Comments

• tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Make sure you promote your Doffs to the highest rank. They cannot learn higher lvl skills at low ranks. Hope this helps
  • issoz#4055 issoz Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I'm having trouble training bridge crew on all accounts the pop up menu to change skills doesn't come up anymore bought new bridge skill at one time and it worked. Now I can't see the menu. Have tried in space. In space dock on the ground and everywhere else. Please help
  • j2ih3ra#7271 j2ih3ra Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Make sure that you are selecting bridge officers from the skills section of the option menu, not under the stations section of your starship
  • issoz#4055 issoz Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Thanks that works