test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume Request Thread

Comments

• galactickirigalactickiri Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    A cowboy hat. Because they are common wear through a huge part of the world. And some characters might be from those places.

Regional Off-Duty stuff from all over the world or the galaxy would be most welcome. Would love to wear my stetson, shades and hula shirt on risa.

None of my characters or BOFFS would have use for one, but I still say yes because I'm inclusive. Take a cowboy hat, for example, with pieces of the mercenary and miner sets...that's the start of an awesome privateer look.

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Enterprise era Admiral uniform please

forrest_soval.jpg

tumblr_inline_n1p4doEn8C1s2i9s9.jpg
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • stararmystararmy Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    I come back after three years, and they still haven't added the Skant. Shame.
    This! We've been asking for the TNG Skant uniform since Open Beta.

Look, 2017 is the 30th anniversary of Star Trek: The Next Generation. It's the perfect reason to add:

- TNG Replica interior
    - Re-textured TNG uniforms (current ones don't have the quality of newer STO uniforms)
    - TNG Skant uniform
    - Preferably a new TNG-focused mission to play, or maybe visit Georgi in the holodeck like we did with Worf on the 25th anniversary.
    Zinc: The universe of Star Trek Online is shaped and changed by the actions of the players...expect to see new planets and races discovered that were unknown the last time you logged in."
  • chickenbubbleschickenbubbles Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Jaw horns used for the Povini (Green aliens in Signs and Portents), Tscumii, and Unikuians. They're already in-game and used for dev-created aliens, and I'd like to see that option enabled in the player character creator.
  • static112static112 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Cardassian Uniforms would be good or dominion Uniforms
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    static112 wrote: »
    Cardassian Uniforms would be good or dominion Uniforms

Jem'Hadar uniforms are already available from the lobi store.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • jonbotone#2618 jonbotone Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    more customization options for the caitians. some species from the new frontier novels. more female Klingon races.
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    more customization options for the caitians. some species from the new frontier novels. more female Klingon races.

Do you mean more races in the KDF with female options (Gorn, Lethean, Nausicaan)?​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • jonbotone#2618 jonbotone Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »

Do you mean more races in the KDF with female options (Gorn, Lethean, Nausicaan)?​​

yes

Do you mean more races in the KDF with female options (Gorn, Lethean, Nausicaan)?

yes

Then this I can agree with 100%. The only 2 races I can think of without a female gender is the Jem Hadar, and the Founders, and some of the Founders even emulate females.​​
    signature.png
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Here's a novel concept.

The ability to wear hats and eyewear AT THE SAME TIME.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
    Here's a novel concept.

Such a simple thing...you would think we would already have it.
    Here's a novel concept.

True​​
    signature.png
    More off-duty clothing would be nice. I mean we have off-duty wear, formal attire, Christmas attire, club wear, and beach wear, but the selections in each are really lacking.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    Here's a novel concept.

True​​

If it makes sense, it doesn't happen with PWE and Cryptic. :P
    When can we get a version of the jumpsuit we are put into in Temporal Ambassador? Maybe with the ability to put our fleet logo on the back in place of the Tholian one?​​
    signature.png
  • jadzia8jadzia8 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I would like a striped shirt. also for the aliens, can you add head-tails as an alternative to hair? who said that all aliens had hair on top of their heads?
    I'd like to see some omnislots for costumes. A slot that allows any costume piece from any category, and it's the categories that messed the wearable costume pieces and equipment up, big time.

• shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    As long as we're here, I doubt anyone would find a replica of Zefram Cochrane's outfit unwelcome - in fact, I'm surprised they didn't toss it into the First Contact Day event package.
  • artemida82artemida82 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Personally, I would like to have available more Romulan uniforms and their parts. The same applies to the Klingon uniforms.

JH20NKS.png
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    tumblr_inline_oomvjpBt8H1qjixz5_500.gif

Writer and Author: victoriakanakaredes.webnode.cz

"On the world is only one good, and it's knowledge. And is only one evil, and that is ignorance."
    (Socrates)
  • artemida82artemida82 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Since we got the 80's movie-suit...

*The 80's away-team jacket
    *That crazy science suit the chick is wearing at the end of ST: IV
    *Hoverchairs (for our disabled avatars)
    *I want more Romulan!

I can only with your view totally agree ...
    tumblr_inline_oomvjpBt8H1qjixz5_500.gif

Writer and Author: victoriakanakaredes.webnode.cz

"On the world is only one good, and it's knowledge. And is only one evil, and that is ignorance."
    (Socrates)
  • velvetsanityvelvetsanity Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    1) tails as an option for alien characters
    2) either make the body marking options for the head extend to cover the entire body, or provide a separate set of options for the body. As it is now, my main is limited to uniform and clothing options that completely cover every inch of the body from the neck down because dermal markings that *should* be there aren't.
    3) allow bare feet for aliens in duty uniform. some species are, realistically, unable to wear normal shoes/boots, either because of the shape of their feet, or because tonails/claws would very quickly destroy normal footwear.
    4) unlock all the mix and match combination options available in the foundry for NPCs

"NPCs can have it but you can't" is total BS. Especially when it comes to cosmetic items. All it does is annoy and upset people.
    Post edited by velvetsanity on
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    ilH6sek.png
    I need a beer.

• mrt1171#4944 mrt1171 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    A costume or ev suit that makes us look tholian, i dont care about the mechanics of 6 legs i want to look like a tholian
  • mumbles#3674 mumbles Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    It's funny. I want to spend money on this game, but I have almost every single item you can buy as a costume from the C-Store. I love costumes, so that's where my money typically goes.

Crowns
    Cowls
    Snood
    Headpieces
    Scarf
    Onepiece
    Sleeves
    Dress models (not just retextures)
    Borg Officer Outfit unlocked for captains that are both liberated borg and have purchased the liberated borg BOFF.
    More tight clothing textures. There are twice the number of loose clothes.

Please provide the template for creating clothing textures for loose pants and loose coat/shirt. That way players can submit retextures to Cryptic at zero operating cost for consideration in future content updates.
    Anyone else want an ENT-era Andorian Imperial Guard uniform?

Things I want in STO:

edited May 2017
    ilH6sek.png
    edited May 2017
    ilH6sek.png

Things I want in STO:

edited May 2017
    ilH6sek.png
    signature.png
    edited May 2017
    ilH6sek.png

Things I want in STO: