test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Massively OP on Season 12... and look what's showing up!

http://massivelyop.com/2017/01/11/star-trek-online-launches-season-12-on-january-26/

The very last picture has a very interesting ship that might raise a few eyebrows Spock-style. And honestly, I would love to get it somehow!

Comments

• meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
    Is this a ship we will be getting?! I want one!!

STO_Season12_Screenshot_03-1024x576.png
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    also theres somenething else you didnt mention ...NX-01 and looks better then current model.
  • lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    The Lukari Dorito, Sci Vessel.
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    T6 NX class? Is that a secondary hull i see?
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,450 Arc User
    Very interesting indeed...
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,450 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Double Post.

Woohoo!! :P
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    Looks like the NX-01 is getting a refit version!
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• miirikmiirik Member Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    also theres somenething else you didnt mention ...NX-01 and looks better then current model.

look to the next lockbox, i'll bet ya thats exactly where it's going
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    miirik wrote: »

look to the next lockbox, i'll bet ya thats exactly where it's going

Yup that or in the R&D promotional pack :/
  • eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Yes, the Columbia Class (NX Refit) is coming!
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    Isn't that the winning design from the anniversary ship contest?
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    http://massivelyop.com/2017/01/11/star-trek-online-launches-season-12-on-january-26/

The very last picture has a very interesting ship that might raise a few eyebrows Spock-style. And honestly, I would love to get it somehow!

Yeah nice ship...STO_Season12_Screenshot_04-1024x576.png
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
    Yeah, see, this is the stuff I want, not the stupidly boring Tzenkethi nonsense! :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    nccmark wrote: »
    Isn't that the winning design from the anniversary ship contest?

Yes the Dorito Ship. XP
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    I want the dorito and the refit nx... even tho I really hated ENT I did like the look of the nx-refit
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    NX Refit? Yay! Doritoprise? meh.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    I was under the impression Drexler owned the Copyright to the NX Refit.
    Dorito is super-cute. :) And the NX I shall have too.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User

Not only does it look better, if you look closely it very clearly has the intended refit secondary hull!

... ok, so after reading some more posts I see I'm not the first to notice this, lol. Please Q, let this be a C-Store ship! TBH I don't really see this one being popular enough for lockbox or promotion boxes anyway, considering those who like the ship and the show always seem to be in the minority.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • ash352ash352 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    I was under the impression Drexler owned the Copyright to the NX Refit.

Considering how many other places that model has been used (calendar/Eaglemoss replica/etc) it's pretty much a given he's not to uptight about people using the design.
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Or simply when you do work for someone else under contract, they own that work. That's how things go when you're a professional.
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    eldarion79 wrote: »
    Yes, the Columbia Class (NX Refit) is coming!

The Console better have a clicky called "The Beats and the Shouting!"

Oh wait, that's the Franklin isn't it? I'm tired. Going to bed now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hravikhravik Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    storules wrote: »

If you like that sort of thing.

Yes. Yes I do.
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    storules wrote: »

NX Refit now officially confirmed! Hurray !! :D
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    edited January 2017

Not only does it look better, if you look closely it very clearly has the intended refit secondary hull!

... ok, so after reading some more posts I see I'm not the first to notice this, lol. Please Q, let this be a C-Store ship! TBH I don't really see this one being popular enough for lockbox or promotion boxes anyway, considering those who like the ship and the show always seem to be in the minority.
    Maybe it'll be like the Vengeance: lobi store exclusive.

I'm disappointed, I was expecting the T6 NX to have the Franklin model, but well, you can't have everything. That's still very nice for those who wanted the NX refit.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    Please don't let the t6 NX-O1 class be a R&D promo pack we already had one and that was a nightmare :(
  • jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    oh and if I do get one I can finally where the Enterprise uniforms lol ^^
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User

Clearly? At that angle? I don't think so.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.

Clearly? At that angle? I don't think so.

Compare it to this, and notice that the new STO pic has a large addition at the middle rear

Drex+Files+Enterprise+NX-01+top.jpg
    eaY7Xxu.png
    jim625 wrote: »
    oh and if I do get one I can finally where the Enterprise uniforms lol ^^

Just need some phase pistols :)
    eaY7Xxu.png