test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• "All right, here we go!" Hizrah exclaimed, setting a course for the temporal fracture. When he arrived, he found the others already there.

"Hope we didn't keep you waiting," Lissan hailed the Mephiles. "So Daniels, can we just beam over... wherever we're going or do we have to take a shuttle? Where are we going, anyway? I don't see anything except our ships. There aren't even any stars, just a black void!"

"That's because everything's in a different phase variance. Your sensors won't be able to detect anything unless you adjust them, and that only works for a random amount of time before everything shifts over to another phase." Daniels explained wearily, "I managed to make a program that should allow for the sensors to be able to detect where we're going roughly half the time. I'll send it to the Mephiles as well."

"I already have the coordinates we'll be beaming over to, though." The temporal agent added.

"Let me guess..." Hizrah quipped. "You've done this before."

"Do you really think I'd look like this" Daniels hissed, indicating his battered form, "if I hadn't? That's why you all are here," he quieted, "so I don't fail again... This is the last universe left where their fate hasn't already been sealed..."
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    U.S.S. Firestorm

Captain Nat deadpanned. "Not really, actually, but his wonderland, yes."

U.S.S. Mephiles

The Mephiles received the program and began scanning.

Admiral Nat, having heard the conversation, sighed. "Well, let's hope this is the time we actually succeed."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    "Anyways... what's the mission?" Krystal asked.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Sarah sighed and continued looking for a chair. "Wait around here. If the timeline randomly looks wrong, go where the admiral did."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Jonathan Edwards, Kieran O'Donnell, Hizrah, and Lissan filed into transporter room 1, followed shortly by Daniels. As the crew of the Eterna stepped onto the transporter pad, Daniels went to the transporter console and began tapping away at it, programming the beam-in coordinates.

"All right... Is everyone ready to beam down? Just so you know, I... won't be able to beam down with you. It's... complicated, but if I were to beam down they would be able to detect us immediately." Daniels grinned wryly, "Besides, someone has to keep track of the phase variance shifts. Might as well be me."

"Fine Daniels... Just be ready to bring us home when we're through." Lissan grinned at the Temporal Agent. "Energize."

The hum of the transporter sounded, and the four of them found themselves in a small dark room filled with storage containers; a cargo bay of some sort, perhaps. Once they had fully materialized, they all decided to wait for the crew of the Mephiles before venturing onward.
    Admiral Nat and Captain Dennison walked into the transporter room, followed by a Pevro, Burt, Narekkun, Sek, and Gydl.
    "You can't be serious about going on an away mission!" Jim exclaimed. "You do remember that tussle with Armek of Borg, right?"
    "Yes, I remember" Nat replied. "This is too serious for me to sit around up here. I'll go down with Burt, Narekkun, Sek and Gydl, you stay here in case they send starships after us, or in case we need support... or hell knows what else!"
    Jim threw his hands up in the air. "Oh come on, what good am I up here in space now? Let me go with you, I'm sure Pevro can manage the ship."
    Admiral Nat shook his head, but stopped and sighed. "Fine. Pevro, the ship is yours. Jim, suit up and get on the pad."

Long story short; they complied. Admiral Nat, Captain Jim Dennison, Commander Burt, Narekkun, Sek, and Gydl materialized behind them, all wearing armor and fully armed with Omega Force rifles and various other equipment and weapons. The 2 Breen, Sek and Gydl, armed their CRM200s and took defensive positions on either side of the admiral, as the Nausicaan Narekkun started looking around for security. Jim and Burt just stood there, and the admiral walked over to the others. "You ready?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• shadowslasher410#3475 shadowslasher410 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Hizrah's eyes widened at the other team's gear. "What are you trying to blow this place up?! This ain't a warzone!"

Edwards rolled his eyes, sighing at the Tellarite's characteristic overreaction. "Come on, Hizrah. Let's just get this done."

O'Donnell turned to the Eterna's first officer, "Lissan, can you sense the Captain at all?"

The Aenar closed her eyes, antennae twitching."...yes..." she murmured, her voice monotone, "...but... her lifeforce...it's... very faint." Her eyes snapped open, her hands balling into fists.

"This way." She told the group, striding quickly towards the door, her gaze hard.
    Admiral Nat rolled his eyes, and they all followed, keeping an eye out.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal just hung back, but for a moment she looked a little sick. Shaking her head, she took a deep breath and recovered.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Sarah noticed Krystal, raising an eyebrow. "Did you hear from your CMO yet?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"No," Krystal replied before shaking her head again. "I'm fine. Really. Probably just some bad food or something."
    Sarah widened her eyes. "Bad food from a replicator?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal just shrugged in response.
    Sarah narrowed her eyes. "Go. Find. Out. Now."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal sighs and heads for the turbolift before stopping.
    "Uh... which way?" she asked, showing she was not familiar with this particular class of starship.
    Sarah sighed and followed her into the turbolift. "I don't have a clue. Computer, where's sickbay?"

The computer replied. "Deck 4, section 47."

Sarah turned to Krystal. "I didn't figure there'd be that many sections. Computer, deck 4."

The turbolift started heading down to deck 4, and opened up somewhere. Sarah walked out, looking for sickbay. She turned back to Krystal, pointing to some door.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal nodded before heading towards the door.
    "I can find my way back up," she said. "Go be a Captain. I'm just a guest here so..."
    Sarah deadpanned. "I'd be bored up there, and you might need support if something bad happens."

She walked in, noticing the soft cooing noises here and there. A Vorta male, Dr. Salora, looked up from his desk, which had a single Tribble on it's surface. "Can I help you, captain?" he asked, walking over.

Sarah leaned over his shoulder to look at the Tribbles. "That Tribbles looks pretty neat. An experiment?"

Salora replied. "Yes, sir. It's finished now, you can take it if you'd like, although I'd recommend keeping it in a cold environment... anyway, you didn't come down here for Tribbles, did you?"

"No, actually, I came with somebody else..." Sarah replied, motioning to Krystal, while still looking at the Tribble, picking up the little yellow Tribble, which was covered in small brown spots. "Which Salora are you, anyway?"

"Captain Nat's universe," Salora replied, turning to Krystal. "What can I help you with?"

Sarah just idly held the Tribble, petting it cheerfully.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• shadowslasher410#3475 shadowslasher410 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited January 2017

Lissan stopped abruptly at the end of a long hallway. A large, thick door stood before them made of what the Aenar assumed was some kind of ridiculously hard alloy.

"In here." She whispered, beckoning to the others. Grasping the ornate, rune-encrusted handle, she tugged at the door, which opened smoothly and noiselessly.

The door opened into a circular room, dark except for a single beam of bright white light in the center. The light illuminated a figure suspended about a foot off the ground by their wrists and ankles with what appeared to be a set of semi-translucent manacles - thick cuffs attached to equally formidable-looking chains.

Jonathan, as the medical officer in the group, took the lead, approaching slowly, almost hesitantly, followed closely by the rest of the team. Getting closer, the team could see that the victim was both entirely nude and completely slumped over, held up wholly by the shackles. Once they were about ten feet away, Edwards stopped abruptly, his face contorting into a pale grimace of shock-bordering-on-terror.

"Lissan..." Edwards gasped at his Commander. "Is that...?"

"The Captain," Lissan rasped in confirmation.

If Lissan hadn't been there, Jonathan knew neither he nor anyone else here would have recognized Lyras. So numerous were the abrasions, lacerations, contusions, bruises and burns - both chemical and otherwise - there was literally not an inch of skin on her entire body that wasn't covered in injuries. And that wasn't even counting the various broken bones and compound fractures. Bones stuck out of her body at grotesque angles; a few ribs, an arm, a leg. Her skull was clearly cracked as well, he noted, the emerald blood flowing freely down her face.

Johnathan was by no means squeamish; he had seen his fair share of nasty and grotesque looking injuries in his 10 years of medical experience, but he was suddenly very glad he had not eaten anything today. What had been done to her was beyond fathoming - if not for his medical training, he would have either stood there with his mouth open, or ran straight in the opposite direction. Instead, he approached her, medical tricorder in hand.

"...And I thought Daniels got it bad." Hizrah muttered, stunned. "What did they do to her?" He paused, trying to fight the rising waves of nausea, "I... I think I'm going to be sick..." He turned, unable to look at the ghastly sight any longer.
    Nat's jaw dropped. Jim had already turned away, and Burt just looked elsewhere. Narekkun didn't seem too happy about it, and no one could tell how Sek and Gydl were reacting, due to their Breen suits.

"Remember how you said about me going on away missions..." Nat said as he turned to Jim, quite slowly, "never let me go again."

Jim nodded slowly and directed the others to look around.

Nat walked over to Johnathan. "How bad?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well... I felt a little nauseated on the bridge just a few minutes ago, and I'm still waiting on some test results from ESD after my... assault..." Krystal trailed off.
    Salora deadpanned. "...and you expect me to do something about that?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"About the test results? No. About the nausea... she insisted I get checked out," Krystal replied, pointing at Sarah.
    Salora deadpanned Sarah. "Of course. Sit down and I'll run some scans, if you don't mind."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal does so.
    Salora runs scans. He raises an eyebrow at the results.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"What?" Krystal asked.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Captain Elric - Earth Spacedock, Infirmary

Approaching a bed in the Infirmary, Elric found Professor Raven lying, covered in Mirror Borg technology with data tubes connected to Starfleet computers next to him. The sight threw the Captain for a moment and then he noticed the Professor was awake.

"Hi. Sorry, I should've let you know I was coming," Elric said. "How are you doing?"

Raven took notice of his long time pupil and breathed as sparingly as he had been from several surgeries. "I've been waiting to hear from you. I'm glad you finally came around."

"Well, to be honest, I was a little confused for a bit. Seeing you attack us betrayed my natural senses about you, though, I suppose if I was thinking rationally, I'd have concluded you weren't you."

The old man nodded. "I've been too hard on you in the past. It's my fault for putting so high of expectations on your academic successes."

"Not at all. Actually, I thrived on that. It's what pushed me to my Captaincy in Starfleet," Elric said. "Why don't we put it all behind us?"

Instead, Raven looked off to the side. He appeared distracted; like he was hearing something in his head. "Elric, I'm getting some kind of temporal transmission in my cranial interplexing beacon? It's for you?"

"What? I'm not in any sort of exchange with anything time travel-y. It's kind of overdone if you ask me," he said, at first confused.

The old man tried to sit up. "They're saying... Your colleagues are in danger. You must... go to them... on the phased facility within the temporal fracture... Help them. Go to Storage Closet 3.... Deck 27." A second later, Raven's trance was broken.

"Who was it??"

He shook his head as little as he could. "I do not... know. But my internal devices tell me it's from far in the future. Really far."

"If you'll excuse me, Professor," he said, before leaving.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    Salora's eyes widened more, and he motioned Sarah over, as he leaned over and whispered to her. "Is this good news or bad news?"

Sarah's eyes, too, widened. "Probably bad news."

U.S.S. Firestorm K, Bridge

Scott walked around, watching the viewscreen at the moment, wondering what would happen first. He could just feel that something bad was gonna happen, but he didn't know what. One of the Science officers, 7 of 14, turned to Scott, curious. "Sir, I'm getting some kind of temporal transmission... for us. They instructing us to... hail Elric?"

Scott deadpanned. "Well, ok then..." he replied, turning to the communications officer. "Hail Elric, apparently."

They hailed Elric. "Elric, why are getting a transmission from the future telling us to hail you?"

U.S.S. Firestorm, Ranger class, Bridge

11 of 14 sat around in the command chair on the bridge of the old Ranger-class vessel, which was currently in drydock being completely retrofitted to the 25th century standard. Eventually, she turned to the viewscreen. She could hear... something. Voices in her head, evidently. Something... from the future?

Don't leave. She rolled her eyes at the thought. After all, it's not like she could just disobey the admiral's orders to save the entire universe, right? Clearly, the admiral put her in this menial task of upgrading some ancient ship just to get her out of the way, after all, he is a temporal agent... of a sort, anyway. She shrugged and turned the chair towards the engineering station.

"How's our progress coming along?" she asked.

The engineer, some unfamiliar face, replied. "Still gonna be a while, commander. Asking every five minutes won't get it done any faster... and you know it."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Weapons Locker 15

Elric tapped his commbadge and then shrugged. Then he realized that shrugging wasn't viewable through communications. "Oh. I don't know, Captain. I was just contacted by an 'unknown' through Professor Raven's cranial interplexing beacon."

The nearby android spider perked up from a side table and then scurried over and attached itself to Elric's bicep. *Click!?*

"Zeta says 'Hi'. As for the inquiry, they indicated our people were in danger? I'm on my way to a storage room on Spacedock to investigate," Elric said as he unlocked a phaser rifle from a closet and prepared it. "What is going on?"