test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T7 Guild Flagships

Remember that update the No Man's Sky with the flagship update we need something similar. There is your fleet Embassy, Dillithum Mine, Spire etc. I think there should be an actual starship under one of those tabs. There is the Herald Vonph Dreadnought Cruiser already and it doesn't look like Cryptic is going to put the big guys into the game as playable ships. So I was thinking there should be a new tier so tier 7 for flagships, Herald Iadon Dreadnought, Voth Fortress Ship, and a Cooperative Unimatrix 0047 Command Ship I have so far. I was thinking for flagships you need to build it to just to keep the game interesting and more grinding like how Cryptic likes it you would have to accuire all 3 herald ships and each ship should have a special device on it "Flagship device Iconian Gateway" something like that. Under the fleet starbase (would make sense) to slot the project to build the flagship after you collect the neccesary things to build it.

A flagship is a big thing so it should be really expensive. For example, you would need to collect the Iconian Technologies from the Iconian Resistance reputation. That's when someone collects all 3 devices then that appears in the reputation (Just so someone new doesn't buy it by accident). So you are all wondering what's the Iconian Technologies ok you would need shields, impulse, deflector, and warp core just everything you collect on your main starship but heres the catch you don't get to choose the shields, impulse, deflector, and the warp core because this isn't the usual starship its a flagship so it should have higher shield capacity and special engines for it as well. But you can choose your weapons for a flagship I think there should be 5 fore 5 aft weapons, for consoles I think there should be 5 tactical and 5 engineering and 5 science but I don't think you should have that all right off the bat. To be fair with the other fleets assuming you will be using this ship for dreadnought to dreadnought combat you will need just a low amount of console slots to start and then upgrade them later on the "Flagships Tab" in the fleet. I didn't say what to use the devices for so I was thinking just to collect them and the contribute them into the flagships project when you slot it and then it will provide a minor buff to the starship.

Now I talked about building a flagship what do you use them for? Well, heres the thing for 1 combat you could que up for a fleet PVE action or PVP. 2 you could use them for RP it's a flagship for your fleet it better have a full interior. 3 now that you have a "Flagships Tab" you can assign projects to it and make it travel into different quadrants when it's in a different quadrant you can also have special red alert options for it like a Hive Onslaught for Delta Quadrant and Vaudwaar battles as well. While it's in the quadrant you can have a fleet-wide duty officer assignment you can assign the officers on the flagship and everyone gets commendation XP. I also think there should be a full interior like the ones in starbases about that size depending on the ship. Should mess hall where all the fun is like the Dabo table I also think cryptic should add other games like 3d and 2d chess.

That's about it. There will be more things that could be unlocked for them later in the storyline with the Lukari and I think this would be a really good expansion for fleets and a lot of people like guilds so if this gets advertised I bet more people will join STO, therefore, help build a massive dreadnought.

Comments

• cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    For those of you do not want to read that wall of text:

OP wants a one button to win ship that can obtained only by being in a fleet and only with rep items, and no need to spend RL money.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Thanks for simplifying it. I read that wall of text and still couldn't figure out exactly what the OP was trying to say. IMO you summed it up quite accurately.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png