test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• Lyras raised an eyebrow slightly as she followed the Commander.
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    U.S.S. Sally

Mirror Nat winked. "That's what you said last time about, what, shoving a quantum torpedo down my throat? Where's your quantum torpedo?"

A quantum torpedo appeared beside Mirror Nat, clearly in his view. "Um, never mind. What Betazoid?"

I.S.S. Chronostorm

When they arrived outside the bridge, he looked around to ensure no one was watching or listening to them.

"To be honest, captain..." Scott spoke up, somewhat quietly. "...you look lost. Your age is showing."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I.S.S. Chronostorm, Bridge

When Elric noticed that Scott and Lyras left, he turned momentarily. "Whoa, wait. Is there a secret bar that Scott knows about? Never mind. It seems Nat used his powers again. He told me he was being tempted by power hungry insanity but was restraining it. Now he may have just opened the door to his own madness."

Sarah sighed. "No, he's just using the only obvious option to undo this mess. Besides, if anyone captures Krystal, we're all done for."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

"I'm not as ready to believe that," replied Elric. "Anyway, are we able to determine what is happening down there? What is the status of the ship?"
    Sarah got up and walked over to the captain's chair, waiting for a report on that from 7 of 14. Some other relief officer filled her spot at the combat conn, and 7 of 14 spoke up. "There are intruders everywhere of every known species. Mirror Nat currently controls the ship, but appears to be in the grip of Captain Nat."

"Well, you better hope the captain doesn't go power crazy. We already tried the anti-Q medallions here on the ship." Sarah replied, to Elric. "They disable his powers alright, but the powers come back just as quickly when he's away from the medallions as well. It'd take something a lot more powerful to actually get rid of the powers indefinitely."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Hm. I may have something just for that," Elric suggested. "There's an amplifier which increases the power of the medallions. Though, there may even yet be more pieces to it still to be discovered."

A Caitian Starfleet officer, apparently one of the crew, walked passed Elric and accessed a console. The cloak suddenly began to fluctuate around the ship.
    Sarah pulled out her phaser and stunned the Caitian. "There weren't any Caitians in our crew."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"What? Then who is this?" Elric went over to the fallen officer and checked him. He looked normal. "He may be brainswashed like the other Caitians I've encountered. What's the status of our cloak?"
    3 of 5 replied. "The cloak just dropped. The I.S.S. Firestorm isn't reacting, however. They must know what's going on."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited November 2016
    Engineering

A Caitian in Starfleet uniform entered and began sabotaging internal systems. She placed a handheld device against the temporal and engine controls, sending a disruptive and continual spike into the ship. Several consoles throughout the place exploded.
    4 of 7 shot down the Caitian, and the engineering crew removed the devices.

Bridge

4 of 7 called up to the bridge. "Sir... a Caitian sabotaged the--"

Sarah shouted at Elric. "How the hell did this happen!? We had hell knows how many security gates to get through before entering the stupid ship, and a bunch of Caitians got onboard! You know what that means, captain!? It was because you just had to come with us, you..."

She turned to 3 of 5, glaring angrily. He reached out with a mobile emitter, activating a MACO style emergency security hologram.

"Capture every Caitian on this ship." Sarah ordered the holographic MACO. "Use whatever force is necessary, and take as many security officers as you need to help you. Just bring them down."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited November 2016
    "I what, Sarah? If I had known Nat was going to use his powers, I wouldn't had come along in the first place. Actually, no one would have needed to come. He could send the entire invasion crew off the Sally and Mirror Nat back to his universe with the snap of his fingers."

A Caitian suddenly broke out a jeffery's tube and fired a disruption device into the weapons console.
    edited November 2016
    3 of 5 dodged the attack easily, but the console exploded. Sarah shot the Caitian.

Sarah glared at Elric. "So you only came because you don't trust the captain? Well, that's great. Now look what you've done."

Scott walked back in, evidently saving his conversation with Lyras for later. He looked over at one of the viewscreens, which now displayed a Terran Empire Galaxy-X class dreadnought, incoming.

3 of 5 rushed to the secondary tactical console. "Sir, we've got incoming! Terran Galaxy X, I.S.S. Sally!"

7 of 14 turned to Sarah, then back at her console, raising an eyebrow, then pulling out a phaser and aiming it at Sarah. "Captain... with all due respect, there's too many of you around, and a Sarah's mirror flagship to account for it. Drop the phaser."

"Are you serious? What told you there was another Sarah around?" Sarah asked, still angry.

7 of 14 replied calmly. "Your lifesigns on the Sally."

3 of 5 seemed very bothered. "Whomever is in charge right now, the shields are down! That incoming dreadnought is beaming somebody to the..."

A figure started to materialize on the bridge. It was... Data? It didn't seem possible. He looked around, noticing Elric. "Captain..."
    He picked up Elric with one hand, and threw him across the bridge. The crew opened fire on the android, but their weapons did no damage against his shields.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited November 2016
    Elric landed on his feet then bolted back toward Mirror Data. Zeta leapt off Elric, ahead of him, launched several cables into the android and shocked the enemy with energy currents. Elric then met Data with a punch to the android's face with Elric's left android arm. Data went flying back into the helm console, destroying it by impact.

"For the record," Elric said as Data returned, fast, to Elric to launch a kick. "I came because I was concerned about the other crew."

Elric caught the incoming leg with his left arm and then swung Data around into a wall console, smashing it. Zeta crawled along the wall and then injected the android's head with two of his spider legs, firing another current of energy into him. The Captain followed up with a force-palm into the other man's head, burying it deep within the console.

"Honestly, I never thought I'd have to do that to Data," he said, shocked.
    Data came back up and swung at Elric, knocking him off his feet. He then proceeded to grab Zeta and squeezed until Zeta starting sparking, disabling the robot spider as Data tossed him aside.

Sarah smiled. "He's immune to electric shocks and such, ya know." She shot Elric with her phaser, stunning him.

The bridge crew shot up and attack the evidently exposed mirror Sarah, but were all beamed off the ship, along with everyone else on the ship (Data aside), finding themselves on the U.S.S. Sally. Mirror Sarah glanced down at the disabled robot spider by her feet, and kicked it aside as she walked over to mirror Nat. "Game over."

Mirror Nat glared at mirror Sarah. "I don't believe this..."

Mirror Sarah shrugged. "Was on the Chronostorm the entire time. Silly crew thought my blood was assurance enough that I was the real one. By the way, the Chronostorm is mine now, as is this copy-cat of a ship." She continued, turning to Captain Nat, who seemed to be in a bit of pain. "Also, I got an anti-Q medallion on hand, so don't try anything."

Admiral Nat sighed. "What do you want? Don't tell me you're after Krystal too."

Mirror Sarah raised an eyebrow. "Oh, of course. Everyone is."

8 of 14 awoke Elric, and 11 of 14 crouched by Zeta, examining the robot spider.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Mirror Nat found himself tied to the Quantum Torpedo, and a very angry, glowing Krystal was nearby.
    "Get. Lost. NOW!" she snapped.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • shadowslasher410#3475 shadowslasher410 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Lyras rubbed her temples. Still outside the bridge, she had overheard the conversation between Nat and Mirror Sarah. What the hell is going on here? Qs and mirror universes and someone named Krystal, who everyone wants to capture. I definitely should have stayed on the spacedock... She wished her Aenar first officer, Lissan, was here. She'd always given her good advice in times like these. But the Vulcan was on her own for now.

Suddenly she found herself beamed... somewhere else. A corridor... somewhere. It was seemed familiar, but yet she couldn't quite place it. The Vulcan frowned slightly. She didn't think she was on the Chronostorm anymore. Be that as it may, she had to do something do deal with all of these mirror universe people. I just hope the people from the mirror universe are the biggest threat I have to face...

Okay... Think... what can I do with the skills and resources I have available... She ransacked the many pockets of her uniform, hoping for some kind of inspiration. Her fingers touched a round, flat device in her back pocket.

That's it! My temporal distress beacon! She knew she wasn't exactly in another time period, and that she was only supposed to use it in case of emergency, but if this wasn't an emergency, she didn't know what was.

Besides, if this is supposed to happen, I'll eat my left boot... she rolled her eyes. Certainly, this could negatively impact the timeline just as much as any temporal incursion.

I am so going to get chewed out for this later... she sighed, activating the device.
    Post edited by shadowslasher410#3475 on
    Mirror Sarah shrugged as Mirror Nat (and the torpedo) were transported elsewhere, to the I.S.S. Sally.

Mirror Sarah walked closer to Admiral Nat. "Now, as for my demands in exchange for your lives..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

What Mirror Sarah didn't know was that Mirror Nat was on a Dead Man's Switch. If he came off the torpedo, it would detonate. A little gift from Krystal.

Krystal stepped forward in a defensive manner.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    On the I.S.S. Sally, Mirror Nat arrived without the torpedo; the torpedo materialized into deep space, exploding harmlessly.

Mirror Sarah turned to Krystal and grabbed her by the arm. "You."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Mirror Sarah was shaken off by Krystal before the glowing Trill actually grabbed her.
    "You wanna know what kind of day I've had?" she asked before throwing Mirror Sarah to the ground and pulsing energy through her. It was as if she was experiencing Krystal's pain for herself.

It was pretty clear now that Krystal was not thinking like a Starfleet Officer right now. She was angry, and she wasn't holding back.
    Mirror Sarah looked very mad. She got at swung her arm at Krystal, shouting. Moments before her arm hit Krystal, the Undine came crashing in through a wall, knocking Mirror Sarah away (and causing her swing at Krystal to miss), and sending Krystal flying across main engineering.

The Undine narrowed it's eyes on Krystal. Captain Nat tried to stay sane and not exercise his powers.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal got back up.
    "ENOUGH!" she yelled. "If you all have a problem with me then SAY IT! We can work this out! Otherwise LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!"
    Captain Nat leaned over to Krystal. "It's your control over the Infamous armada. That's what they're all after."

A group of Tholians walked over by the MSD in the corridor, and nearly attacked. Seeing the situation, they seemingly changed their minds and continued down the corridor. Maybe they were looking for another entry point. Maybe they thought it'd be rude to interrupt now. Maybe they were scared. The MACOs and other guards didn't know, so they didn't pursue, but kept their eyes open.

The Undine looked over at Captain Nat, trying to communicate. Using his powers, the AU captain could read the Undine's attempts at communication, and knew. "Apparently he's T'Reth's superior. He's here to make you order that the Infamous armada remove any and all presence from Fluidic Space, including their Undine faction there."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I'll work on that," Krystal said. "As I'm still new, I don't know everything that's going on so give me a frickin' break! Its not like someone just gave me a list of everything going on you know! Everyone's gunning for me as if I know all. Well guess what? I don't! So just frickin' line up and wait your turn! If it means you'll stop hunting me and we can resolve this peacefully, I'll listen to everyone IN TURN!"

She took a deep breath.
    "I think I'm gonna need an office and a PADD to take notes on..."
    edited November 2016
    Captain Nat narrowed his eyes. "They won't listen. Most of them only want the armada for the power. Sure, they could step forward to ask for whatever it is they need that power for, but there's a point when you're just playing god. How many people will you have to deny? What happens when they try to take you by force?"

Scott started emitting a beeping noise. He looked around, and pulled out some futuristic device. Oh, a temporal distress signal from the corridor. Wonder why. He thought, walking out to the corridors, finding Lyras. "Ah, I figured it might be you..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"And what would you have me do?" Krystal asked. "Run and hide in some hole? I had a feeling this wouldn't be easy but I had no idea it was THIS bad."
    Captain Nat deadpanned. "They control half the galaxy. Everyone wants half the galaxy... makes the other half easier to conquer."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well they can forget that," Krystal replied. "I've got plans to help people in need, and to be ready for any galactic level threats. I don't want to control half the galaxy. I want to protect the whole galaxy. Everyone can do their thing, but the Armada will be watching for anything that threatens us all. I'm not a Conqueror. I'm a Guardian."

She shook her head.
    "Out of everyone who could have been given command, I am the one least likely to let that power corrupt. As far as the rest of the galaxy is concerned, the Armada is the Boogyman. A rumor. Let it stay that way. But when its needed most... They'll be there. And if everyone needs to be told that, then fine. I will do what it takes to keep the peace. But I will never subjugate anyone. They have a right to choose for themselves. I just want to make sure they have that choice."

She looked at Captain Nat.
    "Control of the Armada is off the table. It is my responsibility. My burden. I can't let anyone who could abuse that power have control."