What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BAN 31st Century Ships from PvP / War Zones

12346»

Comments

• nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    nitefiuu wrote: »
    maybe you guys missed this but we got countless passive immunities now, you cant possibly get vaped or vape any1 now who have a basic knowledge of whats going on

Hahahahahaha! -- Yeah, no. There are some ways to deliver such a massive Alpha strike the passive immunities you site make little difference - yes, there are some abilities now that if you time them right; you might survive 10-15 seconds more than you would have; but Alpha Striking Vaping is still around and VERY effective.
    false. probably you are a very weak pvp-er with lack of knowledge

weak attempt to draw attention from sci exploits brought up
    Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
  • kikskenkiksken Member Posts: 664 Arc User
    And I hope that's a twin ship, one for the Romulans, one for the KDF.
    Both need new ships...
    Klingons don't get drunk.
    They just get less sober.
  • wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    the fix is easy just change the damage type to kinetic problem solved
    3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg
  • thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    PvP player vs player is plain nonsense...just lock that out.

I fixed your post for you. Now, just stop trying to pvp in STO. STO is not PvP. STO is Single Player Game, Online
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    There have been no exploits shown in this thread. There has been talk of core sci abilities which have always been in the game & some talk of newer boff skills available to everyone regardless of class, but no exploits at all.

being available to all does not change the fact its a broken exploit with no counter

and while most of the builds sacrifice something in order to reach a potentially lethal lvl of force, these new stuff by its nature does not require to give up anything while still beeing able to spam out abnormal amount of exotic spam-dmg
    Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
  • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    There have been no exploits shown in this thread. There has been talk of core sci abilities which have always been in the game & some talk of newer boff skills available to everyone regardless of class, but no exploits at all.

being available to all does not change the fact its a broken exploit with no counter

and while most of the builds sacrifice something in order to reach a potentially lethal lvl of force, these new stuff by its nature does not require to give up anything while still beeing able to spam out abnormal amount of exotic spam-dmg

Yea but all the normal sci stuff has counters (some are 1 click hard counters),...The Temporal stuff...well it has a counter against the entropy stacks but,if your wanting to beef up your resistance to physical energy...we dont appear to have enough consoles that support that..(I believe theres 1..)

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• e30erneste30ernest Member Posts: 1,794 Arc User
    Then ask for more counters and equipment that can deal with Physical damage. That would be useful to both PVP and PVE rather than asking for nerfs.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    My suggestion is to ban T2 - T6 starships... just because...
  • tealcdagr8tealcdagr8 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Six years ago it was SNB and science as a class. Devs reacted and look at it now. Happy they stopped reacting so fast. Geesh!
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User

Yea but all the normal sci stuff has counters (some are 1 click hard counters),...The Temporal stuff...well it has a counter against the entropy stacks but,if your wanting to beef up your resistance to physical energy...we dont appear to have enough consoles that support that..(I believe theres 1..)

1 console that grants +50 Phys Resistance (@Epic), and a trait that gives +10 Phys resistance.

Actually, I've noticed a marked improvement when facing Phys Exploiters with that one single console "Temporally Shielded Datacore".
    It really made an impact for me. I was very happy to receive it.

But yeah, a few more sources would be nice.

[img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    What they need to do is buff stuff.

Next promo ship should have a trait that causes your attacks to ignore invulnerability.

That's a really good idea Druk, but I really don't think they should hide something like that behind a very exclusive pay wall.
    That would just make PvP even more P2W.

And P2W in a PvP environment is not really healthy.

C-Store preferably, but I'd settle for lockbox/lobi ship...but a Promo... That's getting way too exclusive imho.
    Ideally, a good chunk of players should have relatively easy access to something like this, not <5% of the population.

[img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg