test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ZAHL BROKEN

voyagergonoszvoyagergonosz Member Posts: 27 Arc User
No idea if devs avare of the problem but Zahl trait is bugged. It Proc Later and last longer player still survive.. sometimes player hull is at 0 no zahl proc or counter but has the effect that he is immune to all damage longer than 8 sec. than 20sec later you hit him and zahl proc but longer lastin invincibility than 8 sec. we tested the effect and its random. and players on PvP starting to take advantage on it.

Comments

• borgresearcherborgresearcher Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    i think there is some type of conflict with continuity, when i changed back to pilot primary, zahl started working normally
  • nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    yep, ive seen multiple "dead" fed happily fly all around for 20+ seconds on 0% hull while still soaking up tremendous amount of dmg, on most i dont see any sign of zahl icon on cd whats so evah
    Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
  • irenvelleirenvelle Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    i notice the same in pvp, seems that sometimes zahl dont proc even on 0% after last changes, my suspect is a temporal hp, but im not sure yet.
  • mrpantsdown72mrpantsdown72 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    No idea if devs avare of the problem but Zahl trait is bugged. It Proc Later and last longer player still survive.. sometimes player hull is at 0 no zahl proc or counter but has the effect that he is immune to all damage longer than 8 sec. than 20sec later you hit him and zahl proc but longer lastin invincibility than 8 sec. we tested the effect and its random. and players on PvP starting to take advantage on it.

I also tested with temp spec primary, also i tried it with out using temp and removing all traits and I would go to 0 and be immune from anywhere 2-4 seconds before zhal icon would actually proc and then it would run for 8 seconds, thus making me immune for more like 10-12 seconds. Also on a few occasions while testing zhal would double proc. It would proc and run for 4-5 seconds then proc again and restart the 8 second count down.

Third i also have noticed when the Temp spec is primary you will get to 0 and continuity will proc. If you still go back to 0 during a 4-5 second period after it has proc'd zhal will not proc even if it is available and you die. Im not sure if this one is working as intended, if so there should be some sort of note explaining other lock outs for x duration as to not confuse.

• hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    So does it qualify as a "necro" if the problem STILL has not been fixed? Then lock threads automatically after 30 days.
    Any word on a fix for this? It's getting really old, shooting at someone who sits at 0% hull for 10+ seconds but will not die.
  • voyagergonoszvoyagergonosz Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    they dont care fixing it. as long as zen ships make good sale why bother fixing allready made stuff XD
  • nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    there are far worse stuff got added anyway, at least u cant be instaspammed with temoporal broken exploits on sight and gives time to a nonexistent mate to shoot em right in da back

its about time to nerf and lock exo dmges, its out of control for faar too long
    Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
    Starting to feel abandoned in favor of consoles, here. :(
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Don't lose faith. Just think of how long it took for the suicide console to get fixed!
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    lopequil wrote: »
    Don't lose faith. Just think of how long it took for the suicide console to get fixed!

I love the fix for the suicide console tho :P..Nice ship Btw.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.