test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

life subscriber question

Is there a way to see if your monthly zen reward has been given out when you are a subscriber?

Comments

• thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    Also how can I as a lifetimer see the chat even offline on my say mobile?
  • edrogenedrogen Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Literally, your zen amount increases by 500 (but no other way).
    It is awarded on the same day of the month you started your LTS, every month.
    If you are a new LTS, don't worry it will be there.
  • alfred399alfred399 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    Not that I know of - your purchase history only shows when you've bought extra zen for cash.

You should get your stipend around the same time each month though, but not always on the same day (can change to a couple days either side of your actual "anniversary" of becoming an LTS)
  • alfred399alfred399 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    Also how can I as a lifetimer see the chat even offline on my say mobile?

You have to use a 3rd party programme - Pidgin I think is the most popular choice
  • zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    I posted this question to cryptic a while ago. they told me the dat I activated and to check on that day. if you don't play for 1 month or 2. I think you miss the 500/1000 zen. you have to log in at least once a month to claim.
    I cant brain I have the dumb
  • pontiac76pontiac76 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I hadn't played STO for 4 years, and came back to about over 14000 zen.
  • tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    zzzspina01 wrote: »
    I posted this question to cryptic a while ago. they told me the dat I activated and to check on that day. if you don't play for 1 month or 2. I think you miss the 500/1000 zen. you have to log in at least once a month to claim.

It's 500 a month and it's whether you log in or not. It's supposed to be on the exact day you bought it, though not always as not all months are 30 days long.
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Im on a cell phone, so it looks line a sad gene roddenberry eating a plate of spaghetti if you dont zoom in.