test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

historical musums.

what I would like to see is a building at Starfleet academy/or other location. that has a room dedicated to each ear/series of trek (like a larger more in depth version form you own fleet base uniform aria). like a museum of Starfleet history. It would have. uniforms, ships, famous crews, personal items, weapons and so on used in these eras. I picture a circular building the as you progress up the ramp you progress over the history of Starfleet. unlocking a new floor every time you complete a history lesion on Starfleet history. you can incorporate the data pads you can collect and make a new series of missions based on it. I think it might be a bit much to ask that each toon to complete these lesions to be promoted. (my be just once per faction).

you could also do it for the Klingon and Romulan factions. but with so little cannon history compared to federation it would be a lot harder to build on.
I cant brain I have the dumb

Comments

• zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    you seem to have a good sense of humor and leave some good comments. and also how do I like your avatar. LOL.
    I cant brain I have the dumb