test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    "I... I forced him out..." Krystal replied. "I don't know how... but I forced him out of my head..."
    Mirror Krystal met up with Mirror Nat, having replicated her usual Sierra variant uniform and put that on earlier.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Nat replied. "Glad to know it."

Mirror Nat looked over mirror Krystal's new uniform. "You know, if and when you make admiral, that uniforms' gonna be a little out of date. Oh, and word has it the Lexington was, like, blasted away by a thalaron pulse. The crew if safe" he pretended to cough "Vulcans aside," he coughed again "and I've already got some word on a ship you just might be interested in."

He motioned to the door to the agony booth room. "An "old friend" of yours in there. I figured he might know something useful, so we captured him. And don't worry about his unique powers; T'Kek is suppressing those. Regardless, I thought you might like to... you know, make him suffer."

He opened the door and motioned for mirror Krystal to walk in.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    Krystal looked over at Nat and smiled.
    "Still wish I knew how I did it," she said. "He was a Betazoid and I... am nowhere near as strong."
    Mirror Krystal walked in and saw the Betazoid.
    "Unique power? That's news to me..." she said before approaching him. "Hi honey... How you doing?"
    "Well... there's the Krystal I know..."
    "Let me guess... tried to take advantage of an attack on my ship?"
    "Just following orders. As you should be..."
    "The only reason you didn't report me to Leeta was because I invited you into my bed several times. But even then I could sense you poking around in my head. I never said anything because you were a good toy to play with."

She approached him with a seductive smile, wrapped her arms around him, kissed him full on... then shoved him into the booth.
    "I also know you slept with the rest of my senior staff and tried to get information out of them, and even offered Tala my ship in exchange for her loyalty to Admiral Leeta. Oh... and Deunan's pregnant thanks to you. Too bad you won't get the chance to be a father you backstabbing worthless male."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nat wondered. "Maybe the Remans all over the ship had something to do with it?"

Mirror Nat laughed, motioning mirror Krystal to the agony booth control console. "Have fun!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

Krystal shook her head.
    "No... There were no Remans in the Core," she said. "He was in my head. He was ready to rip my mind apart. And... and I pushed him out. Maybe... maybe it was something left behind by either The Infamous or Eli..."
    Mirror Krystal approached the controls. With a devious smile, she turned it on at a low setting first, making it feel like a dull toothache all over his body. After a minute she cranked it up.
    "Maybe we should just leave you in here for a few hours with the toothache setting," she mused. "Or even overnight."
    Sarah shook her head. "Couldn't be a nanite, since those were removed."

Mirror Nat chuckled. "This one's new and improved, too. The amount of deaths in this thing so far have been... zero. Trust me, you could probably crank it up even higher and he'd survive all week!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal shrugged and tried to stand up straight, only to falter and brace herself against the side again.
    "Not gonna push it," Mirror Krystal said. "Not yet anyways. Besides... there's an elegance to a simple, dull, throbbing pain that could be more rewarding in the end then a white hot poker. Not enough to debilitate, but enough to prevent him from falling asleep or relaxing. Let him cook for a bit. Then we can try questioning him about Leeta."
    Nat and Sarah went over to help Krystal stand up. Nat said, "want to go back to your quarters?"

Mirror Nat smiled. "you know, I like you. You're pretty smart... among other things. You know how it is."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I'd suggest sickbay, but I don't know if I trust these Imperials enough to even run a tricorder over me..." Krystal replied.
    "Thank you," Mirror Krystal replied.
    edited August 2016
    Nat thought for a moment. "I'd honestly like to know how long they intend to keep us here... I mean, do they even need us now?"

Sarah replied. "Well I'm not leaving, if that's what you're getting at. You and Krystal... that's up to the mirror you."

Mirror Nat smiled. "So shall we make him suffer?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"They can keep us here as long as they want," Krystal replied, brushing some of her hair out of her face. "Not like we have much of a choice on that..."
    Mirror Krystal smiled and gestured at the console.
    "He's all yours."
    Nat replied. "Guess that's true, but it might be worth asking what they intend to do with us."

Mirror Nat walked over to the console. "Hmm... what might I do to you first..."

He tapped a button on the console, and a larger holographic console was projected from the console. It had a lot of seemingly unnecessary options for suffering of all sorts of species. He grinned at the choices. Even better yet, the display was one sided, so the Betazoid wouldn't be able to see anything on the display, despite it being holographic. "Oh how about..."

He went to activate one of the options, but pulled back. "We'll leave that one for later. Any recommendations on where to start?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"I think that's up to you," Krystal replied. "I... I don't think I'm gonna be up to much for a bit."
    "Aim low," Mirror Krystal replied. "And hit hard. If you know what I mean..."
    Nat replied. "You want to go to your quarters then?"

Mirror Nat considered it. "Yeah, but wouldn't you rather save that for later? You know, gotta slowly build up to an ultimate redefinition of suffering!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Probably a good idea..."
    Mirror Krystal huffed and crossed her arms across her chest.
    "Spoilsport..." she said.
    Nat and Sarah nodded and helped Krystal to her quarters.

Mirror Nat backed away from the console. "You have fun then."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal leaned heavily on Nat and Sarah, indicating that she was pretty worn out.
    Mirror Krystal declined.
    "Your ship, your rules," she said. "I'll get my shots in later. He may have been good in bed, but poking around in my brain during the act..."
    They arrived at Krystal's quarters.

Mirror Nat chuckled. "Ok, I guess I'll just go with the usual. It worked for that idiot who thought of telling the Terran Empire of a certain Iconian outpost that shouldn't have been there, so it'll work for this guy. No, wait, it didn't work for the captain; it worked for his first officer who became captain after the fact. You know how it is."

He started pressing a few buttons, as a forcefield isolated the Betazoid from everyone else. "Now that guy taught me something interesting, to say the least. Tell me, do you know the standard method to torture a Tholian?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal collapsed on the couch.
    "Lower the temperature if I remember correctly," Mirror Krystal replied.
    Nat sat down on a chair, as did Sarah.

Mirror Nat chuckled. "By about 100 kelvin, I do believe." He pressed some buttons that started to lower the temperature for the Betazoid drastically.

Mirror Nat turned to Krystal. "Don't worry, I know there's gonna be some otherwise irreparable damage after this one; if we take it too far, we can always turn back the clock!" He started laughing maniacally as he turned the temperature even lower.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal eventually just fell asleep right there.
    Mirror Krystal laughed.
    "I guess there are advantages to a timeship after all..." she said.
    Nat and Sarah looked at Krystal, and then each other. Nat said, "Should we leave her here alone, or stay and keep an eye out?"

Sarah shrugged. "We were all fine last night."

Nat nodded. "I guess, but still. Let's wait a while."

They sat down at a table and got food, keeping an eye out for whomever might come to attack.

Mirror Nat replied, "actually, I'll correct myself. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of who decides just what is too far."

He pressed another button, and the Betazoid's skin was completely frozen. Mirror Nat smiled and slowly pressed another button, cracking the Betazoid's skin and shattering it, scattering it about as mirror Nat brought the temperate back up.

"Ouch, that one might leave a stain on the carpet, if we had one in here. Somebody get a janitor in here!"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Mirror Krystal blinked.
    "Yea... that was a little too much..." she admitted.
    Mirror Nat laughed. "Really, you think so? He's still alive, you know, just horribly scarred. That way, he'll always remember this..."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Mirror Krystal bit her lip, unsure how to respond.
    "Yea... well... he can't exactly talk anymore either... or... do... anything really..." she pointed out.
    Mirror Nat blinked. "Yeah, guess that's true. But look on the bright side..."

He pressed a few buttons, causing the Betazoid and everything else instead his isolation forcefield to reverse, returning back to the how he was before mirror Nat started lowering the temperature. "He'll remember everything."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"You said he had some kind of special ability..." Mirror Krystal started to ask.
    Mirror Nat replied. "Telepathic powers of one kind or another."

He motioned to the Betazoid. "You know, I can modify the temporal manipulation so he experiences time a lot faster than we do, without him aging any more or dying or anything. One night for us could be millennia for him, and he'd still live to tell about it."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Mirror Krystal shrugs and heads for the door.
    "Feel free to get creative," she said.
    Mirror Nat turns to mirror Krystal. "I guess it'll do for the night."
    He pressed a few buttons, causing the exact form of torture he just described.
    "We'll come back for him tomorrow morning. You want to have a word about your next ship?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.