test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Krystal followed.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Nat and Sarah also followed. Mirror Nat motioned for them to stay put. "I'll be back shortly."

He walked out.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
    Krystal was confused by this, and adopted a more defensive posture because of it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nat looked confused. Sarah spoke up. "I wonder what he's up to."

Soon enough mirror Nat came back, same as usual. He motioned for them to get up on the transporter pad, turning to the transporter chief and security officers, who handed the 3 agony phaser rifles and personal shield units.

"I.S.S. Lexington, over by the computer core, right about..." he said as he watched the clock. "Now."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

"So... why am I the only one who was brought on this?" Krystal asked.
    Mirror Nat, Nat, and Sarah all turned to Krystal as an officer passed mirror Nat a rifle as well. "What?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal pinched the bridge of her nose.
    "Never mind," she sighed. "Probably a little stressed out and temporal stuff messing with my head. I don't know."
    Mirror Nat nodded. "Sure. Chief, beam us over."

They found themselves being beamed over.

Mirror Nat, Captain Nat, and AU Sarah - I.S.S. Lexington, A Corridor

They arrived on the Lexington. The whole ship was under red alert, and the comm systems spoke of how the vessel was under attack from a Romulan Scimitar class warbird. Sarah looked around and realized they were in the midst of a firefight. For some reason, the local crew were in a fight with Remans, whose weapons seemed to disintegrate the Terrans on contact. Nat looked around, noticing how the Remans were ignoring them, then turned to Mirror Nat.

Mirror Nat said, "it's part of the plan. Let's go."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal didn't argue and followed.
    "Part of the plan huh? Care to enlighten us?" she asked.
    edited August 2016
    Mirror Nat shrugged. "Just called in a favor with D'Tan, of course. Oh, and if you see any Vulcans..."

He spotted a group of security officers who began shooting at them. One of them, of course, was a Vulcan. Mirror Nat shot him dead immediately as a group of Remans took on the others, leaving Nats and co. out of their fire.

"...kill them on sight. You'll be saving them from a much crueler, more painful death. Just saying."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Well you're leading this party," Krystal said, feeling a little weird as she looked around when she got a chance. She knew these corridors, but at the same time she didn't. "Weird seeing these corridors like this."
    Mirror Nat turned to Krystal. "You saw them this morning. Are they really that new?"

He immediately started walking down a corridor, followed by Nat and Sarah.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal rolled her eyes.
    "That was a holodeck, this is different," she countered. "Even if you hadn't said where to beam in, I would have been able to tell which deck we were on."

As Krystal followed, she was pretty sure she stuck out in her obviously Federation Sierra 1 uniform. But right now she really didn't care.
    Nat figured he'd stand out way too much among the local crew, but he ignored it. The group arrived at the computer core, and Mirror Nat handed Krystal a padd with the command codes, and a portable storage unit. Mirror Nat told her "go".

The 3 stood guard, just in case.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal entered the Computer Core, then looked at the PADD.
    Note to self... she thought. Change codes on my ship. Should have figured she might have similar codes to me.

Hooking up the device, Krystal accessed a console.
    "Computer. Authorization Jade Delta 3 1 5 Alpha Tango. Unlock access to trans-dimensional portal data."
    Mirror Nat watched closely, as Nat and Sarah kept watch for the enemy. The ship rocked a bit, as it was taking heavy damage from it's attackers. The comm systems called out for the captain again, but they soon gave up.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal did her best to ignore what was going on, reminding herself that this wasn't her ship. As soon as she was able to, she started downloading everything on the trans-dimensional portals. While that was working, she started looking for anything they could use.
    Mirror Nat tapped Krystal on the shoulder. "Get any data on Admiral Leeta and their invasion of the prime universe, too."

Nat noticed incoming Terrans as they were shot down by a Reman assault team, who were evidently headed for the bridge.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal looked back at Mirror Nat.
    "Working on it," she said. "Not like I can't download and search at the same time."

"Krys? What are you doing down here? They need you on the bridge!"

Krystal leaned around the corner when she heard an unfamilair voice. A bit further into the core was someone in a Terran Antaeus style uniform. And it looked like he was trying to access the core as well. Krystal held a hand up to Mirror Nat, indicating that she wanted to find out what was going on before handing him the storage device.
    Mirror Nat nodded, watching the download progress intently. Sarah kept guard while Nat turned to Krystal and the unknown voice.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"What'cha doing?" Krystal called out.
    "I could ask you the same thing," the man replied. "Whats with the uniform? I liked your old one. I could see your beautiful body."

Krystal rolled her eyes, figuring it was typical Mirror Universe attitude.
    "My question still stands," she countered.
    "Trying to prepare a Core Purge by order of Admiral Leeta," he said. "We cannot allow these rebels a chance at any critical data vital to the... Empire's plans. But this blasted core is voice locked..."
    He then turned to face her.
    "I take it that was your doing?"
    "Call me paranoid."
    "That uniform doesn't flatter you at all dear... wait... what happened to your scar?"

Krystal bit her lip. She was hoping the lighting might have hidden the fact that she didn't have her counterpart's scar.
    "Shouldn't you be helping with the defense of this ship?"
    "Shouldn't you be doing the same?"
    "I don't have time for this..." Krystal said as she turned away.

Next thing she knew, a hand grabbed her arm and spun her around.
    "Interesting... you look just like her... yet..." the man said before placing a hand on her face. Krystal gasped as she recognized the man's eyes.

He was a Betazoid.

"The Admiral was always suspicious of the Lexington. Hence why I'm here. But... what are you doing here? You're not MY Krystal..."
    "Get. Out. Of. My head."
    "Interesting how you're able to resist me despite your ability being latent at best," he said before reaching for her chest. "But I have my ways to break your meager defenses..."
    Mirror Nat spotted the man, grabbed him, and pinned him to a wall.

"Well well well, look who we have here. Yeah, surprise, surprise. In case you haven't noticed, you'd be dead if I wasn't so merciful, at least just for a few minutes. Then you'll die anyway."

Mirror Nat, holding the man on the wall with his right hand, reaching for one of his daggers with the left, holding it up to his neck. "Your Krystal told me to do just that, buddy." He turned to prime Krystal. "Any last words for him?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal suddenly looked disoriented and brought a hand to her head. The Betazoid still seemed to be focusing on her for some reason.
    "Kill me... and her mind will shatter," he said. "There's a reason Admiral Leeta chose me. I have a unique talent when it comes to mental torture."
    Mirror Nat looked him in the eyes. "I only brought her with me for this one little mission. After this, I won't have much use for her, so does it matter if she lives or not? I really didn't think so. Though, before I do kill you, you wanna know a couple of secrets that will absolutely shatter everything you ever believed in?"

Nat looked at mirror Nat, shocked. He kept his rifle handy, just in case. Sarah also noticed the commotion and continued keeping watch.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Get... out... OF MY HEAD!" Krystal screamed. The Betazoid suddenly recoiled as if he had been hit, then looked at the now exhausted Trill woman in shock.

"How... that's impossible!" he exclaimed before his attention turned to Mirror Nat.
    Mirror Nat laughed. "Don't bother trying it on me. I've done so much training with so many Remans that a Vulcan mind meld would fail..."

He turned to Krystal. "So you think we should just kill him now, or do you think he might have information we want?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"He's loyal to Leeta..." Krystal groaned, bringing a hand to her head. Whatever she had done took a lot out of her. "You make the call..."
    Mirror Nat grinned. "I'm sure Admiral Jade would love to make this guy suffer. Sarah..."

Sarah turned and took the storage device, as the data had finished downloading.

Mirror Nat tapped his combadge. "Chronostorm, 5 to beam up. Maximum security."

They were beamed away as the Reman boarders finished taking out the crew, either beaming them out or in the case of the Vulcans, killing them. The Remans, too, beamed out shortly before the attacking Scimitar blasted the Lexington away with a thalaron pulse, ensuring that no one survived, and destroying the ship in the process.

I.S.S. Chronostorm, Transporter Room

They arrived in the transporter room, which was already filled with MACOs, all pointing their weapons at the Betazoid. Sarah noticed that the lead MACO was the mirror T'Kek, who already seemed to be focusing on the Betazoid with some sort of mental powers, probably to prevent the Betazoid from using his own powers. That was indeed the case; any attempts to use said powers would be very painful for him.

Mirror Nat turned to the MACOs. "Bring him to the agony booth, and inform our Jade that we've captured somebody she'd love to see."

The MACOs grabbed the Betazoid, and started taking him to the "agony booth". Nat didn't like the sound of it.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal leaned heavilly against the side of the Transporter chamber.
    Nat checked up on Krystal. "You ok?"

Mirror Nat walked out, following the MACOs with the Betazoid to the agony booth while calling mirror Krystal to join them.

Sarah shrugged. "Who knows."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.