test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Two problems, one is uniform

renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
Problem 1. The Subspace Party Amplifier isn't working anymore. It still goes off, you still get the music, but NO ONE is dancing.

Problem 2. In the tailor shop, you can't put medals on your TOS dress uniform anymore. They don't seem to exist, so far as I can tell.

These may seem trivial, but, they're still there. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    DId you bother to read the release notes for fixes that are up in 12 hours? I'm gonna guess no. Honestly, I could have done with bug 1 staying broke a bit longer.

I find it awfully disgusting that fixing the disco balls took priority over fixing the missing doff missions to earn romulan boffs (which went missing ages ago and have been constantly reported for a while now).
    Post edited by sgtfloydpepper#7911 on
    1xe027q.png
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    DId you bother to read the release notes for fixes that are up in 12 hours? I'm gonna guess no. Honestly, I could have done with bug 1 staying broke a bit longer.
    Yes, I did miss that note, until after I posted.

Thank you.

• renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User

I find it awfully disgusting that fixing the disco balls took priority over fixing the missing doff missions to earn romulan boffs (which went missing ages ago and have been constantly reported for a while now).

I only mentioned what I did, as that was what I noticed. IF I had noticed anything more pressing, I'd have brought it up. As it was, I actually put off mentioning anything for quite a while. And I do find it disconcerting that fixing the "disco balls" took place before more serious issues. I can only assume it was an easy fix compared to other problems.