test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how do you feel about kelvin ships in lockbox instead of game store?

13»

Comments

• jayfresh11jayfresh11 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    unhappy but understand
    I can understand players who can't afford or aren't willing to pay for zen to buy a lot of lock box keys, and being upset about the ships not being in the c-store. I'm guessing maybe with the new movie coming out soon, they figure people would spend a significant amount of money to purchase lock box keys to hope they can land a t6 Connie or gain enough to buy the Vengeance. I imagine this would cost a significant amount of money. I envy those who have enough lobi crystals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alra20alra20 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    happy/dont mind
    Happy. The fewer of those abominations the better.
  • alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    angry/dont like it
    People complain about the dilex being so high, saying they cant get the c-store ships for dil anymore.

So they release ships people want, and make them only cost EC, not zen, and people complain about that :/

Actually that's completely erroneus.
    They still cost Zen, potentially a little, potentially a hideous amount. Yes players have the option to sell them on the exchange for EC, but someone still ends up footing the bill.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
  • cross821cross821 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    just dont care either way/not interested
    Its not the TOS connie so it dont really bug me.
  • ktonof1aqktonof1aq Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Good for them. Let them make money and continue to push out content. Yes, and before we get into the KDF/Rom get nothing song, I'm all for them using that proceed to stagger the content so that 1 release is Fed, 1 KDF/Rom; rinse repeat.

You can still get the ship. Heck if you're willing to buy it in game from the c-store, you can buy it from players on the exchange or through negotiated zen/ship transactions. So then it really is a moot point.

See you in the stars!
  • oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    unhappy but understand
    I was expecting the ships to be put in the lobi store/into a gamble box. Doesn't mean I'm happy about it. But it is what it is.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    happy/dont mind
    People complain about the dilex being so high, saying they cant get the c-store ships for dil anymore.

So they release ships people want, and make them only cost EC, not zen, and people complain about that :/

Actually that's completely erroneus.
    They still cost Zen, potentially a little, potentially a hideous amount. Yes players have the option to sell them on the exchange for EC, but someone still ends up footing the bill.

That someone doesn't have to be you though, which is the point.

3rHiWc4.gif​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • nadiezjanadiezja Member Posts: 629 Arc User
    Eh. Is what it is. Neat stuff in lockboxes seems to be the price of always-free actual content including 3/year endgame ships
  • darthkuribohdarthkuriboh Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    angry/dont like it
    Irritated. I would have gladly paid 30.00 for the bird of prey. Instead, if I decide I want it, I have to buy keys that I've never really gotten anything good out of. Used to be (and rightfully so,) cross faction ships were the lockbox ships and the single faction ships went into the C-Store. That's the smart way to do it, which is why Craptastic decided not to this time.
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Irritated. I would have gladly paid 30.00 for the bird of prey. Instead, if I decide I want it, I have to buy keys that I've never really gotten anything good out of. Used to be (and rightfully so,) cross faction ships were the lockbox ships and the single faction ships went into the C-Store. That's the smart way to do it, which is why Craptastic decided not to this time.

because they just don't like us. though with the kelvin timeline stuff it may also be a they were told keep them limited thing. I'm leaning torward the former my self. but there may be a grain of truth to the latter.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    The vengeance rocks...the Kelvin...pass​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    happy/dont mind
    If i can get it (which i can either way), doesnt matter to me. Im just stoked theyre here