test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Wars (RP Thread)

thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
edited January 2019 in Ten Forward
23ihvGG.png
((NOTE: During some of these missions, you will be playing the role of your characters counterparts from the Mirror Universes.)

-Redux- (2409) - These mission were created by Cryptic Studios. It was originally part of the original Cardassian Arc however was removed with the release of Season Eleven: New Dawn on October 27, 2015.
Mirror Wars 1 (2409) - takes place after the events of the original Mirror Universe missions from the Cardassian Arc, which were removed when season 11 arrived. If you are unfamiliar with them, fear not I have brought them back with the foundry.
Mirror Wars 2 (2410) - takes place after the Iconian War during the Terran Empire's invasion of the Federation lead by Admiral Leeta.
A Mirror Tale (2410) - takes during the events of Mirror Wars 2, however the player is taking on the role of their prime universe (Federation) characters, combating against the Terran Empire.
Mirror Wars 3 (2410) - takes place several weeks after the events of Mirror Wars 2, dealing with the aftereffects of the Temporal Cold War, from the perspective of the Terran Empire.
Mirror Wars 4 (2412) - Takes place 2 years after the events of Mirror Wars 3.

uCC18AM.png

-Redux- Tear of the Prophet

Name: -Redux- Tear of the Prophet
Starting Location: Oradhe System
Level Requirement: 31+
Author: @P_Sutherland
Faction: Federation

OKtTJTp.png

-Redux- Crack in the Mirror

Name: -Redux- Crack in the Mirror
Starting Location: Deep Space Nine

w2nHFWj.png

-Redux- The Other Side

Name: -Redux- The Other Side
Starting Location: Deep Space Nine

(Note: These above three missions were created by Cryptic Studios, Mirror Wars 1 is a continuation of these mirror themed missions.)

jHqKRh5.png
Mirror Wars 1

After the destruction of the I.S.S. Molly and the death of Captain O'Brien, you find yourself stuck in the universe controlled by the Federation. After weeks of venturing through Federation space alone, luck is in the air; you come across a friendly distress beacon on the edge of Cardassian Space.

Do what you must to get home, Captain.

Name: Mirror Wars 1 [l] [II] [III] [IV] [V]
Starting Location: Arawath System
Level Requirement: 35+
Faction: Mirror Federation
Episodes: 5

vQzFnOd.png
Mirror Wars 2

You are an inquisitor of the Terran Empire. It is your duty to identify threats, both external and internal to the Terran Empire and deal with them.

At 21:31 a distress signal was picked up from the other realm. The signal was that used by the Terran Empire. At 21:45 the signal went dark. The Terran Empire is preparing to send a task force into the other universe to investigate this signal.

Join them, Inquisitor. Give the Federation a reason to fear the Terran Empire.

Long live the Empire!

Name: Mirror Wars 2 [l] [II] [III] [IV] [V]
Starting Location: Badlands

RXYUDFK.png
A Mirror Tale

Forces from the Mirror Universe have attacked Federation colonies across the Alpha Quadrant, one of the most recent attacks on the Kinjun System has left a colony devastated, and several Federation starships wrecked.

With further reports of ships going missing while Responding to a distress call from the Federation forces stationed there. Determined to combat the threat from the Terran Empire, Starfleet is assembling a task force in orbit on Kinjun III, their mission to investigate recent attacks from the Mirror Universe and locate the missing Starfleet ships.

Name: A Mirror Tale
Starting Location: Kinjun System
Author: @P_Sutherland Co-author: @KotetsuRat
Episodes: ?

NaKUEDM.png
Mirror Wars 3

Defeat!

After a devastating fight against the Federation. The Terran Empire finds itself on the verge of another internal struggle for power. Admiral Leeta has lost much of the Empires resources in her private war against the Federation. Labelled as a failure and traitor by the Terran Emperor, Admiral Leeta's fleet has withdrawn from known space leaving the Empire in turmoil.

Meanwhile, in Deferi Space, Rear Admiral Barclay of the Terran Empire has launched a surprise assault against the Deferi Homeworld, Defera.

Name: Mirror Wars 3 [l] [II] [III] [IV] [V]
Starting Location: Trill System

Y61Kyff.png
Mirror Wars 4

Two years have passed since the end of Admiral Sito's temporal campaign to restore the Terran Empire as the supreme power in the galaxy. With the Terran Empire restored, a new Empress has risen through the ranks, claiming the mantle of both Terran Empires.

With this new Empress, the Terran Empires are united under one banner, and once again preparing to launch an invasion into the Federation's universe. However, on the verge of war, the attention of the empire has been turned away from the invasion, to the Suanna System and the planet Iffar, home of the Ibi.

Name: Mirror Wars 4 [l] ?
Starting Location: Xarantine System
Episodes: ?

Related Foundry Missions
(These missions are not created by me but take part in the 'Mirror Wars' universe.)

[MU] Reapers Resurgence by @Gromio
[Mirror] Runagate by @Docducks

Special Thanks

Special thanks to the following people for allowing me to, reference their foundry missions, making cool art stuff (Signatures/Banner, etc.) related to MW or allowing me to use a character of theirs for one or more of the episodes of Mirror Wars.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
Typhoon Class please!
Post edited by thay8472 on

Comments

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Come the weekend I'll binge the lot probably. I'll probably also post some helpful spelling corrections again :p.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    3 more eps to play! onion-1.gif​​
  • dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    I've really got to take Tiff through part 2. I really appreciate how these are written from the Terran perspective, and they've motivated me to add Terran RP options to one of the missions I'm working on.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Star-Trek-Online-Season-11-New-Dawn.jpg

Log: One

The Federation is weak, and yet our leaders choose not to launch a full-scale invasion of their universe. Well, that is their misfortune, a mistake they may live to regret. For I have the consent of the Emperor himself.

Their war with the Iconians has left them vulnerable; our operatives predict we could take as far as Tellar-Prime before they could organize any form of defense against our assault.

The attack will commence shortly. Captain Leeta's forces will keep the Federation distracted in the Bajor Sector. My squadron will be tasked with attacking other Federation military targets nearby. The first of our targets is the Federation colony on Kinjun III.

We have the ships, we have the captains, we have the weapons, we have the numbers. The Federation is doomed.

Long live the Empire.

Captain Sito Thay
    I.S.S. Sutherland

XXxzbGe.jpg

Log: Two

Military Log: Supplemental

My squadron was transferred to the command of Captain Lot three days ago for a mission into the other realm. To say I am displeased with this would be an understatement. I do not trust her. Someone of her reputation is not fit to lead a squadron, let alone two.

Imperial Command has informed me that the Emperor will be sending agents from intelligence to investigate a disturbing report we acquired from a vessel from the other side. My ship and crew may be new to this war, but we are eager to leave our mark on their universe.

Long live the Empire.

Captain Simmons
    I.S.S. Venture

IksfyIU.jpg

Log: Three

The Romulan Aristocracy has agreed to provide support to our campaign into the other universe. As of yesterday we counted over two hundred of their ships joining ours near Terok Nor.

As expected there have a few concerns regarding their ships crossing our space. However once they are committed to the invasion, Terran Intelligence expects their threat to ... minimize. Reports from Captain Kurland suggest the Terran Emperor has agreed to send a Romulan Overseer with the initial incursion team.

Long live the Empire.

Commander Boon
    Imperial Intelligence

Pxb47HZ.jpg

Log: Four

Military Log: Supplemental

I'm happy to report the crew have adapted to the new chain of command. I know many of my crew have been rattled by my succession. However, I felt I had no other choice. "Captain" Heath failed to provide them with security from an enemy the Terran Empire considers inferior. I will not make the same mistake.

With my promotion, I have already begun placing officers I trust into a position of power. Many of them have the ability to probe the minds of their underlings. Being a Betazoid myself I too have the ability to detect deception. The Los Lobos will remain loyal to me!

Long live the Empire.

Captain Naynta Lot
    I.S.S. Los Lobos

c0DsHEf.jpg

Log: Five

Military Log: Olyumi reporting

Hehehe. My promotion has finally come through. I'm no longer an ensign. I'm a full lieutenant with all the privileges that come with that rank. Also, I'm now the personal pilot for Captain Lot's personal guard.

My first task has been the execution of Ensign Kristin. She made the mistake of attempting to flirt with a member of Naynta's personal guard or she made another comment about Commander Jodi. I'm not sure which. Either way It took some time, but I was able to complete this task. Kristin always annoyed me, even in her last moments taking five hours to die. Selfish or what?

Captain Lot was so happy that she has given me exclusive access to the guard of my choice. I wonder if he will enjoy the Admiral Proton novels? Gegis will be so jealous when she discovers who I've picked. Ha!

All hail Captain Lot.

Lieutenant Olyumi
    I.S.S. Los Lobos

jyH8gOY.jpg

Log: Six

Personal Log: Ensign Astanmog

Astanmog serves the purple-haired lady now. Purple lady is pretty. Purple lady spared Astanmog on Bajor when bad men attacked purple lady. The purple lady was happy with Astanmog. Purple ladies guard does not like Astanmog.

Astanmog knows bad men. Bad men served the yellow-haired lady. Yellow lady is trouble. Astanmog keeps away from the yellow-haired lady. Yellow-haired lady tries to keep Empire stable. Empire fights itself. Many try to gain power, but only two have power. Two are strong.

Astanmog is far from home. Astanmog will look for things for the purple-haired lady.

Astanmog hails the Terran Empire.

Ensign Astanmog
    I.S.S. Sun Tzu

QwH4HrR.jpg

Log: Seven

Military Log: Admiral Sito Thay

We've lost contact with the Terran Empire. The Empire was ready to commit its forces to the invasion of this universe however our attack fleet never arrived. I suspected it was because of the Iconian invasion of this galaxy. Now ... I suspect there is more to what I originally believed.

Reports from Captain Heath reveal the Terran Empire is concentrating it's attack on a region of space called the Badlands. Why? This attack makes no sense ... there is nothing of value there. In addition, Heath reported these Terran vessels bare a different marking to our own. The Terran Empire was stable when we left it. Could the empire of fallen to the Iconians?

Until the I.S.S. Los Lobos regroups with us I've ordered my fleet to remain in the Lahra System.

This is the second time I've been stranded in this universe.

Admiral Sito Thay
    I.S.S. Sutherland

2VgariF.jpg

Log: Eight

Twenty four hundredth and second log of the Imperial Inquisitorial; Inquisitor Brutas reporting.

Imperial Intelligence has received reports of increased incursions into Imperial space by means of so called ‘quantum rifts’. These match reports of such anomalies stretching back to the mid 22nd century.

Myself and Inquisitor Bastia have been dispatched to the Kenya system to neutralise Terran insurgents suspected to be on the verge of utilising these rifts to defect to the worlds beyond.

The safety and security of the Empire must be mentioned, no price, including freedom itself, is too high to pay for peace, a peace that will be won through the blood of the unclean, the non-Terran filth, progenitors of anarchy.

Execute personal encryptions, seven, seven, nine, epsilon, sigma.

The Emperor is a fool. An Empire built on blood will not prosper; insurgency and in-fighting will be out ruination. We will attend to the rouges in the Kenya system as is our duty. But the Emperor will do well to be cautious; my loyalty is to the Empire not to him.

Long live the Empire

Inquisitor Brutus
    I.S.S. Jupiter
    ​​

tBF4vBk.jpg

Log: Nine

Commander Jodi was not a happy bunny this morning. She and her zealot Sutherland came into engineering this morning to review my teams performance over the past three months. There was nothing out of the ordinary there. However two officers got a trip to the agony booth for failing to attend on time, one has been scheduled for execution for comparing Commander Jodi to one of her ancestors.

However, we all scored 8% more efficient than the previous engineering team under Heath's command. So the commanders have granted us 24 hours of R&R. Roberta, Lealza, Blake and I went to Terok Nor to celebrate; that's when things got ... interesting. There was an incident that resulted in the death of five low ranking Ferengi. What can I say? When you touch my thigh how do I not know your reaching for my sidearm?

Needless to say, Captain Kurland wasn't happy with the mess we made.

Commander Ena Aleshia Dahlstrom
    I.S.S. Los Lobos

W1qm1A4.jpg

Log: Ten

We've conducted over ten long range scans of the Arawath System. I keep telling them if they want an accurate scan of the Arawath System we need to get closer.

The U.S.S. Independence was lost near our current location three days ago. I suspect Starfleet wants us to investigate their disappearance. However until Admiral T'Nae, Admiral Quinn or Captain Sito contact us with orders to proceed I will be holding the Jackson here.

The Zenas Expanse is nearby, and we know from the Romulan Republic the Ask'kaar have been sending large groups of ships into this region for reasons unknown.

Time will tell, it always does.

Captain Micheal Tucker
    U.S.S. Jackson
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • d3nd3n12d3nd3n12 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Absolutely loved my first trip into your Mirror Wars universe! I started with the first of the Mirror Wars 2 series, and I was blown away. Such great maps and amazing detail! I've toyed with the Foundry since it first debuted, but never got too involved because it's always felt so confusingly incomplete ... but wow! Your story felt like honest-to-God Cryptic content. I may have to bug you for some tips and tricks :)

Thanks for all the time and effort you (and your friends/team) put into this great series!
    d3nd3n12 wrote: »
    Absolutely loved my first trip into your Mirror Wars universe! I started with the first of the Mirror Wars 2 series, and I was blown away. Such great maps and amazing detail! I've toyed with the Foundry since it first debuted, but never got too involved because it's always felt so confusingly incomplete ... but wow! Your story felt like honest-to-God Cryptic content. I may have to bug you for some tips and tricks :)

Thanks for all the time and effort you (and your friends/team) put into this great series!

Thank you.

As the foundry will be going down soon, here are some screens of some Mirror related stuff.
    HczuAhh.jpg
    55NL0mf.jpg
    YzUyGe6.jpg
    akx73XY.jpg
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    Oh great, a cliffhanger. Just what I wanted :/​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

edited July 2016
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    thay8472 wrote: »
    latest?cb=20160104184600

IS that from the Foundry!!?​​

#TASforSTO

• captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    Only if we get to blow it up. Repeatedly.
    I truly hate the jjprise.
    I need a beer.

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Only if we get to blow it up. Repeatedly.
    I truly hate the jjprise.

Totally agreed, that garbage scow needs to be wrecked good and proper repeatably
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      Will you survive the vengeance of the Terran Empire?

vkntXgV.jpg

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      I saw that the other day, it's a shame it's only available with the type 7 hull.​​

#TASforSTO

artan42 wrote: »
      I saw that the other day, it's a shame it's only available with the type 7 hull.​​

Terran markings can be used on Type 2 and 7.

Every Fed ship has the type 2 hull.
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      I saw that the other day, it's a shame it's only available with the type 7 hull.

Terran markings can be used on Type 2 and 7.

Every Fed ship has the type 2 hull.

2 as well? That's good. I'll go have a look.​​

#TASforSTO

• ktonof1aqktonof1aq Member Posts: 210 Arc User
      edited July 2016
      So here’s a conundrum. Would Admiral Alexander Marcus who in Kelvin Timeline is the leader of Section 31 and trying to start a war with the klinks, be a cult leader and pacifist extraordinary in the mirror universe?

I think he might reach, man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pNQYHvhnms

Can't wait to play your mission. BTW, AWESOME trailer!
      Post edited by ktonof1aq on
    • zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
      edited July 2016

vkntXgV.jpg

I want to blow it up! I want to blow it up! I want to blow it up! I want to blow it up!!
      I want to make the abomination EXPLODE!
      Why do I still play and put money into STO?
      The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
    • freightstopperfreightstopper Member Posts: 232 Arc User
      Personally I would rather undock from the death star then fly along side any of the kelvin lockbox / lobi ships, which oddly enough I can do by going through two spheres to get to the delta quadrant...
      Okay ... After 50 seconds of doubt ... I have decided that I, Emperor Sutherland, Lord of marmite and sliced bread ...

WILL give you a Mirror Wars 3.

kzIM4uP.jpg

I will make a thread later for character sliders and what not ... Mirror Wars 3 will continue on from 2
      with the addition of the latest updates from the Terran Empire from the 'Future Proof' missions.
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      Where is the mirror TOS episode you promised us? Will I have to use my agony booth? 'Coz I've got it right here.​​

#TASforSTO

edited July 2016
      Something else jumped the gun.
      QmoNZlA.jpg
      ZWP6RZE.jpg
      WMBaomJ.jpg
      FKNhh0F.jpg
      IC6MVq0.jpg

MW3

A0bbwdr.jpg
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!

vkntXgV.jpg

The crew of the Hestia class advanced attack ship ISS Bulldog consider that challenge accepted
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        This ...

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10069563

... will not effect the plot of 'Mirror Wars 3'

Some spoilers ...
        Will you take the seat?

zDChqvo.jpg

Return of the (Yellow) Terran Empire

2jmEuNh.jpg

ZX3HXvC.jpg

SRmnnxo.jpg

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        edited July 2016
        Purple Empire or bust.
        Terran_Dreadnought_port.jpg
        latest?cb=20120705193329
        ​​

#TASforSTO

• galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
        Purple Empire or bust.
        Terran_Dreadnought_port.jpg
        latest?cb=20120705193329
        ​​
        ALL SHALL KNEEL BEFORE THE CHARTREUSE EMPIRE!
        sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
        You can use my characters as well
        NMXb2ph.png
        • zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
          In order to keep my creative gears going I found myself doing some writing today on my break.
          Without realizing it I found I had a- whatever this is- on my Terran Temporal agent. Could think of no better place to put it. I altered the ending a bit to work with MW2 ending- whatch'ya think?

Terran calendar: January 2, 2874

Looking back at the sleeping woman one more time, Marion Zalnos confirmed that Victoria hadn’t stirred as he left. After stepping into the sonic shower, putting on his uniform and exiting a hidden door the Commander silently activate his temporal observatory.

As the lights and shimmering rivers of time streams wove themselves around him, he turned his gaze to the 25th century. The Badlands- so rife with temporal incidents for the past while… On one hand he admired Leeta’s tenacity to crush her adversaries and fulfil her ambitions. On the other he shared O’Brien’s feelings over this pathetic waste of Terran blood- how many loyal officers, how many ships were being thrown away needlessly?!

It infuriated him to no end that he- second in command of the Temporal Conquest division could now do nothing but watch as this Bajoran ingrate unraveled more than a decade of his carefully laid plans in seconds! This was rapidly spiraling out of control; time was a weapon yes- perhaps the most powerful one that would ever be at the Empire’s disposal, but it was a doubled edged blade! Changing the enemy’s timeline could be just as dangerous as changing their own. If she found any of the hidden bases he’d built in the 25th century he’d be executed at best!

Grimacing as an Orange trans-dimensional blip occurred- a two way change- he took notice of the continued existence of the 25th century Romulans from his timeline; rather that Leeta’s aberration or some of the other possibilities he’d seen. Closer observation revealed they’d crossed into the Federation’s universe… He’d never considered the development possible, and clenched his fist at the thought of facing another volley from Iconian enhanced Union Warbirds!

Rishis wasn’t going to pleased by this development at all…. Another change stole his attention… What was- Unsure of whether he should feel joy or outrage as a new timeline revealed itself…. The Commander’s jaw dropped; actually seeing something beneficial emerge from Leeta’s altered timeline. It appeared one of the Empire’s finest might be returning to the fold- this would be interesting.
          Why do I still play and put money into STO?
          The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
          That's good, I think Marion shares Sito's views when it comes to using ships as cannon fodder. I might give you lot a little contest, make a report which I can use and in return you 'could' win a prize. :open_mouth:

I think I dodged a bullet with how I ended MW2. it sounds like the (Red) Terran Empire is about to go to hell.

@artan42 awhile ago I said to you they should have thrown the two MU stfs together to make a nice little mission. Well if you can excuse my poor editing (I'll sort it out tomorrow, just wanted to show you what I mean) and the fact my ship gets blown up ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ICj_fLJ-lw

^^ Pew pew

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
          Typhoon Class please!
          edited July 2016
          That's good, I think Marion shares Sito's views when it comes to using ships as cannon fodder. I might give you lot a little contest, make a report which I can use and in return you 'could' win a prize. :open_mouth:

I think I dodged a bullet with how I ended MW2. it sounds like the (Red) Terran Empire is about to go to hell.

@artan42 awhile ago I said to you they should have thrown the two MU stfs together to make a nice little mission. Well if you can excuse my poor editing (I'll sort it out tomorrow, just wanted to show you what I mean) and the fact my ship gets blown up ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ICj_fLJ-lw

^^ Pew pew

Stardate 2410.6

On the bridge of the ISS Los Lobos, Admiral Naynta Lot considered her options. 100 Trill crew members had dared to stage an uprising and it had been crushed with all mutineers taken alive

Everyone on the bridge of the Los Lobos was on edge for very good reason, any sign of treachery would be punished severely and the Trill members of the crew all knew that they would be on the receiving end of the Admiral's fearsome temper. Already Trills were Admiral Lot's public enemy number one and they knew that.

Nobody said a word and if treasonous thoughts appeared, the admiral would know about them and take action accordingly, already Admiral Lot had 100 suspected mutineers decimated, she calmly walked up the line and calmly shot every tenth mutineer in the head and calmly told the rest " that was just a warning, next time it will be 50 "

The 90 survivors all got the point, "only 10 executions?" asked Commander Sutherland to Admiral Lot in the cargo bay, her response was quick and to the point, " To quote an ancient Terran ruler, it is better to be feared than loved"
          With that, she smiled and calmly walked out of the room and both officers left the cargo bay and went to the bridge

Moments later, Lt Flores reported that a message had come through from Imperial Command, Admiral Lot asked "what was the nature of the message" to which Flores reported " it says eyes only", with that Jody had the conn whilst Admiral Lot took the message in her ready room.

Admiral Lot opened the message, she did not like what she received, there had been a rebellion on Trill and her task force had been sent to deal with it.

Walking back onto the bridge, her orders were straight to the point, ordering Flores to open a link to all ships in the task force, she said "this is the admiral to all ships, there has been a rebellion on Trill and we're the force to put it down, all ships are to set course for the Trill system at maximum warp"

Looking across to helm, she asked "what's our ETA to Trill?"
          Helm answered "expected ETA, 3 days maam"
          With that Lot with a smile on her face told Jody to organise security teams and to detain all Trill crew members.
          "If they resist, shoot them" she told her team commanders.

Post edited by theraven2378 on
          NMXb2ph.png
            As those are @galatt 's characters .. I'll request his seal of approval before I use that. That said, I liked that, that was a good one.

Interesting you should pick the Trills.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!