test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• avantguard13avantguard13 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    "Suvel, you've had an accident," a young female Benzite nurse came over to the biobed he was laying on.
    "What sort of accident? I cannot seem to move my appendages."
    "Well, apparently one of the power generators caused a small rupture in one of the coolant tanks, and that just so happened to fall directly on you, crushing your body. Basically, you're paralyzed from the neck down."
  • the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    "Hi. Captain Seifer from Spacedock. I'm looking into the murder of Alyce Rose Kassidy, a Federation citizen, who was also an Infamous slave. My questions are, where were you during the murder, and can any of Elihu's past crew mind meld?"

Lydia M'Konel, who was sitting at the back of the transport, glared angrily at Seifer. "I was being held prisoner on The Infamous Dreadnought Zipporah....Sir! The only Phili crew member who can do a Vulcan mind meld is Lareth. If you think he murdered the woman to protect Elihu, you're incredibly dim. He was on my side during the...'mutiny' on the Phili, and let Eli go rather than attempt to detain him and cause an even bigger uproar. And for the record..." Lydia leaned forward, curling her twitching lip. "Eli cannot do a Vulcan mind-meld. So we know it was not him anyway."

USS Al-Batani

An channel was open to the Klingon vessel.

"This is Commander Collins of the Al-Batani. Before she left, Admiral Chekov gave orders to not allow any ships near here. I believe a Klingon war cruiser counts as a 'ship', even by your own standards. Please identify, and yes, we can see you."

ESD - infirmary

Doctor Allanis entered the medical bay. "Greetings Captain Suvel!" said the cheerful Indian man. "I see Nurse Watevs has told you what happened. Are there any friends or family you would like to be here to help you through this rather terrible ordeal?"

Elihu M'Konel - the front of the Elysium

Eli turned to Krystal Jade. He eyed the pinprick on her neck which was already starting to fully heal; Eli knew it would leave only a microscopic mark that read "Property of The Infamous". He said, "Do not trust him too much. He would still hurt you for the sheer entertainment value it would afford him. What of the Talitha?"
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Regent Sarah Walker - Iconian Facility - Caldos IV

It was her. Of all people, it had to be her. Not Nat. Not the other Nat. Or this universe's D'ren. Or 11 of 14. Or anyone else. It was literally her. Maybe it was this universe's Sarah, but she doubted she'd be wearing such an outfit if it was her.

The mysterious new Sarah walked towards her.

"So, The Alliance left you behind again, right? Now you're trying to figure out how to get off this planet. Believe me, I know what you're thinking. I did the exact same thing when I was in your place."

Regent Sarah raised an eyebrow and went to say something, but was interrupted.

"Ah ah, don't bother asking. Yes, I'm you from the future. Yes, I'm going to give you a way off this planet. A ship, in fact. A damn powerful one. Punches holes through Herald Spheres. Trust me, I did it once. It was glorious. Oh, and yes, you'll get your chance to give Emperor Nat the payback he deserves. Just... don't run off right away."

Then, there was a flash of light. It dissipated, and the regent found herself on a starship bridge. It was dimly lit, kinda' looked like the bridge of a Sovereign, but styled like the bridge of a Defiant. At the front, there was a single large console with 3 seats, evidently a helm station in the middle and on the two sides... tactical consoles? She wasn't sure, as the black and yellow MACO suit resembling holograms were blocking her view of the individual buttons. Right behind her was the captain's chair, and to to left, the ops station. To the right, was the science station? An odd placement compared to what she was used to. The back wall consoles were covered with all sorts of displays for environmental systems, flight deck operations controls and the like. Must have been a big ship. Then she saw the MSD. It looked similar to a Defiant, but was several hundred decks tall. She couldn't believe it, especially when she walked over and looked closer. The inside was bigger than the outside? That would be impossible.

The future AU Sarah caught her attention again, after giving a her a chance to take in the view. "Yes, the crew are all holograms. Yes, they're based off the holograms from Facility 4028. Yes, they're powerful and good at their jobs. Yes, they'll do what you tell them. The ship is yours. Don't do anything yet other than stay in temporal-phase cloak to remain undetected by everyone. You'll get your chance to attack Emperor Nat. He'll more or less come to you. When he does, give'em hell."

She vanished into a temporal transporter beam, not even giving the regent a chance to say anything. With little options, she sat down in the command chair and looked at the viewscreen. Nothing was going on yet. She'd wait until Nat showed up, she thought. Not like she had any better ideas. The ship was already under temporal-phase cloak. No one could detect them, not even D'ren's ships, as advanced as they were.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    "He said something about finding it. Also... some TRIBBLE about being from the future," Krystal replied. "I don't trust him, but... if he's on the level who would you rather have in charge? Someone who's willing to go after people with force or someone with a level head?"

She sighed and closed her eyes.
    "I... I honestly don't know what else to do. He's still got all the cards and he slammed me with this bombshell."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Captain Nat - U.S.S. Solaria, Bridge

The captain and the bridge crew had been scanning the area in hopes of finding something, but simply... didn't. They headed back the way they came, headed for the U.S.S. Brock, to give them assistance in repairing their engines and/or returning to a Starbase for repairs.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

"He said something about finding it. Also... some **** about being from the future," Krystal replied. "I don't trust him, but... if he's on the level who would you rather have in charge? Someone who's willing to go after people with force or someone with a level head?"

She sighed and closed her eyes.
    "I... I honestly don't know what else to do. He's still got all the cards and he slammed me with this bombshell."

Elihu would have laughed had he not just endured the majority of the previous day in a Vulcan state of mind. Instead, he perked a brow, coughed, and nodded. And then he closed his eyes...
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Captain Oroku Seifer - Civilian Transport Elysium

Seifer took down the information Lydia was offering, neglecting her seething, negative emotionalism and unstable lip-tick for alternative matters. He glanced at a nearby flight-status screen and saw that the transport was nearing Caldos III.

"Thank you, Lydia. I don't suspect Elihu, but I think the higher-ups in Starfleet have it out for him. The odds of me actually catching who did it are slim, but I believe the information I collect here, for my report, will, in fact, help him when he goes to court with his lawyer."

He was about to move on to Krystal Jade, but found her and Elihu speaking until they passed out. Since time was becoming short, another question came to his mind.

"We found a microscopic, partially organic nanite in Alyce's blood stream. Is there anyone, or group, you know who would have access to, or developed, that kind of technology?"

Captain Menchez - Earth Spacedock, Main Concourse

The Klingon commanding officer, and his away team of several warriors, walked through the main area that was mostly empty, except for a few busy Starfleet engineers. He found that the lighting was in a state of fast flickering. It soon went off, and he heard a nearby man curse in the distance.

"This is impossible!" Batou said to his own men. "If only Suvel and Seifer had gotten to those generators in time, they wouldn't be in temporary state of repair. The prolonged dampening fields have ruined the mag coils and now resonance-EM mode won't stick. Uggh."

As the Starfleet officers trotted off in the dark, Menchez received a communication from the B'Cnah. "Captain," came KVok's voice. "We finally got a hail, but it's from the U.S.S. Al-Batani."

"Replay and connect me," Menchez tapped the controls on his forearm bangle.

A voice came through. "This is Commander Collins of the Al-Batani. Before she left, Admiral Chekov gave orders to not allow any ships near here. I believe a Klingon war cruiser counts as a 'ship', even by your own standards. Please identify, and yes, we can see you."

"You can detect Klingon cloaks now? It amazes me how over-powered you people are on a consistent basis. Your transparent attempts to antagonize me aside, I am not here as a threat. We're tracking an unusual energy distortion that was responsible for the destruction of I.K.S. Meghta, in the Qo'noS Sector. I am already aboard your abandoned Earth base-monstrosity of soft cushions, tracking it. I will have the B'Cnah forward you our data, but it is my duty to stop whatever this thing is."

He cut off the transmission at the sound of distorted space, near them. His men pulled up their disruptors and Heghto prepared his tachyon emitter. Ukoth, the first in command, altered his disruptor settings as soon as the distortion became visible.

"We found it!" Menchez said in both shock and amazement. "Heghto, prepare the device and nullify that thing."

Instead, Ukoth aimed his rifle and fired into the distortion. The distortion began to grow into a portal. "Sorry, Menchez, but the people I work for would rather see Earth crumble."

"Traitor!? You used the B'Cnah to get to Earth! And after we shared that giant bowl of gagh together??" He pulled up his rifle at Ukoth, but Iconian Herald Constructs and Thralls began stepping out and opening fire at the Klingons.

Menchez and his team turned their attention to the Heralds and began exchanging fire. Ukoth smirked, amused, and he and two more Klingon officers broke off from the group and into the darkness.
    Post edited by hawku001x on
    Lydia M'Konel - Federation transport Elysium
    Seifer took down the information Lydia was offering, neglecting her seething, negative emotionalism and unstable lip-tick for alternative matters. He glanced at a nearby flight-status screen and saw that the transport was nearing Caldos III.

"Thank you, Lydia. I don't suspect Elihu, but I think the higher-ups in Starfleet have it out for him. The odds of me actually catching who did it are slim, but I believe the information I collect here, for my report, will, in fact, help him when he goes to court with his lawyer."

He was about to move on to Krystal Jade, but found her and Elihu speaking until they passed out. Since time was becoming short, another question came to his mind.

"We found a microscopic, partially organic nanite in Alyce's blood stream. Is there anyone, or group, you know who would have access to, or developed, that kind of technology?"

"Yes, of course," Lydia answered Seifer, as she indicated her forehead; if scanned, Lydia would appear to have the same nanite in her. "The Infamous. He runs the galaxy behind the scenes. He was the man in the cell who escaped earlier. He tags whomever he wants, and there's nothing anyone can do about it."

ESD, main concourse
    "You can detect Klingon cloaks now? It amazes me how over-powered you people are on a consistent basis. Your transparent attempts to antagonize me aside, I am not here as a threat. We're tracking an unusual energy distortion that was responsible for the destruction of I.K.S. Meghta, in the Qo'noS Sector. I am already aboard your abandoned Earth base-monstrosity of soft cushions, tracking it. I will have the B'Cnah forward you our data, but it is my duty to stop whatever this thing is."

Collins sighed over the air. "Very well. Feel free to use any of our security personnel."
    "Traitor!? You used the B'Cnah to get to Earth! And after we shared that giant bowl of gagh together??" He pulled up his rifle at Ukoth, but Iconian Herald Constructs and Thralls began stepping out and opening fire at the Klingons.

Menchez and his team turned their attention to the Heralds and began exchanging fire. Ukoth smirked, amused, and, he and two more Klingon officers broke off from the group and into the darkness.

The two dozen or so Starfleet security officers who remained on ESD attempted to assist the Klingons in their defense against the Heralds. A few more security guards beamed onto ESD from the Al-Batani and other nearby starships.

Caldos III

Joining the Valdore in orbit over Caldos was a civilian freighter, T'Vix's bio-ship, and an Earth prison ship. The Ra'Quella remained cloaked, undetected by anyone from this time. Also cloaked, the Rahab warped into the system, but remained near Caldos IV. Nel Kestral did not want to destabilize Caldos III's atmosphere by the size of her dreadnought. There just was not enough room for her. Then Kestral remembered the Rahab was phase-cloaked so none of that was an issue, and she simply ordered the dreadnought to fly over to the planet and wait, half in the planet, half in the other ships.
    Emperor Nat - Sarahara Dyson Sphere - Andromeda Galaxy

Captain Dennison was walking through a corridor, collecting various reports from various officers so he could deliver them all to Emperor Nat. He was starting to find all this utterly pointless. They formed an alliance to protect the Federation and her allies from whomever might attack them. They had since become the very unstoppable force they had wanted to defend against.

Burt ran over with a PADD on details of their in-depth scan of the Ranger-class U.S.S. Firestorm. "Captain, we've finished our scans of that Ranger-class U.S.S. Firestorm. It had one of those nanites, like we had previously found on our own U.S.S. Firestorm."

Jim turned to him, irritated. "Who does this D'ren guy thinks he's messing with? Does he think that he can just go ahead and tag all our stuff and get away with it? Does he know our alternate universe counterparts had defeated him and captured his own technology, and that we know as much about his technology as he does?"

Burt gave him a deadpan look. "I seriously doubt it, nor would he know about that temporal technology the admiral was given by his future self. Sure, using temporal stasis fields to keep the nanite from doing anything while we remove it, and then repairing all of the ship's systems and such before the nanite can have any effect is useful, but what about the temporal prime directive?"

"Either Nat doesn't care, or we're trapped in a timeloop of always having futuristic technology from our future selves. Heck, the technology probably doesn't have an original inventor; it just exists, thanks to temporal paradoxes."

Jim took the PADD from Burt. "Thanks for the report, anyway. I'm sure Nat will love to know The Infamous thinks he's invincible. Would love for the guy to be tagged by a nanite of our..."

He stopped. "Or maybe the former admiral already tagged him with a nanite? If what he tells me about the past is true..."

Burt stopped him. "He doesn't know for sure that this is the same guy, you know, although there apparently was something stopping him from using his powers to determine his identity, so he's hiding something. Even if he was the same guy, his people probably found that nanite from Section 31 long before now."

"Obviously that makes sense. I guess I better report back to the emperor sooner rather than later, and it's going to take a few seconds to jump from one Dyson Sphere to another..."

"Of course." Burt walked off, but not before walking past a window and seeing that damn ship.

It was the alternate universe T.I.S. Zipporah. No one in our universe's Alliance knows how long the AU Alliance has had the vessel, completely disabled in the Sarahara Sphere, sitting on the ground peacefully. Stripped of it's own technology for study by The Alliance. Regent Sarah, or rather, former Regent Sarah, knew about D'ren's technology since long before they did...​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

-2200 Hours, ESD Medical Ward-

Suvel awoke to a noise near his biobed. His acute Vulcan senses picked up humanoid presence.
    "If you are attempting to utilize stealth to get to me, you have been unsuccessful."
    The voice spoke, "Computer, lights."
    When Suvel's eyes adjusted to the new brightness, they focused in on the figure standing before him.
    "Hello. I am Fleet Admiral Thonel of Section 31. I think I may have a proposition you will want to hear."
    A nearly-untraceable transport beamed them both away.
    Krysatl was slumped over in a chair next to Elihu, looking like she dozed off.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Elihu, who was adept at keeping an emotional connection while also being awake, looked around and glared at Seifer as he questioned Lydia.
    The Section 31 Andromeda-class USS Irrideemable Warped away from the Sol System and set course for the Dyson Sphere gateway.
    edited July 2016
    Captain Menchez - Earth Spacedock, Main Concourse

Menchez was hit in the shoulder by a Thrall anti proton beam. He was sent to the ground, but used his lowered angle to blast the unsuspecting creature in the head with a disrupter pulse. The remaining Heralds were taken down by the combination Starfleet officer and Klingon group. When the portal was destroyed, Menchez was helped to his feet.

"You looked like you could use some assistance," remarked Commander Barnes, a Benzite officer from the shipyard.

The Klingon nodded and tapped his wrist communicator. "Menchez to Al-Batani. It would appear we have boarded your base against your regulations. For that, and for what we have brought, I apologize. Now, Ukoth and two of his men have betrayed my crew and escaped onto Spacedock for reasons we do not know. Allow my away team and I to reclaim our honor and track him down. We will make him pay for what he has done."

Captain Aeris - Unknown Undine biobase

Aeris and Winry slid down a slimy path to the floor of the enormous chamber. They walked passed the giant energy-fused organic, alien structures to the cell wall which separated them from the large crowd of Starfleet officers by a powerful, horrifying scented transparent membrane.

"Captain??" came the voice of Reeve. He walked over to where Aeris approached. "How'd you get here?"

The woman replied, "Brought here by Kohogeth, like the rest of you."

"He's been taking men, one by one, and injecting them with different kinds of serum. He appears to be of the mad scientist-type."

Aeris shook her head and approached an organic device, sticking out of the cell membrane. "No kidding. He never had this kind of power before; the power to pull people from our dimension. And this base was certainly not this big."

"No, but I was able to tap into your precious anti-Undine devices," came the ominous voice of the mutant psi-master Undine himself. Kohogeth had re-entered the massive lab without any of them noticing. "When I thought I had lost your signal, people from all over your home base began transporting over. I then decided to use them for my experiments as a consolation prize."

Captain Aeris found her wrist was suddenly strapped into the very same console she was trying to hack, by strange Undine vines. "You bast-ard! I thought you were done with all this? And you modified your physiology so you could speak?"

"After you escaped, I pledged to do everything in my power to find you again. I resumed my work in genetic creation, here, on Vokughvegh Base, and grew several devices to access and modify cross-dimensional wavelengths."

She gritted her teeth. "Kohogeth, you were a monster. You stole the Zephyra and the Kitana from our space for your own devices. After I got away from you, I was hunted down by the Tal Shiar."

"Ah, the Kitana," the Undine recalled. "Terry was the only experiment I was really successful at. But I am so close to replicating it now, and now that we are together again, I am certain we will succeed!"

The sound of a bio-molecular phaser rifle loading up, caught Kohogeth and Aeris' attention off guard. "How about you get together with this?" Winry aimed her weapon at close-range to the enemy, but was suddenly attacked by a slimy, energy-laced, slithering tentacle worm-creature. Two more slithering worm-creatures joined and took her down.

"Do you like them? They're called the Sleri. I've had them from the very beginning and now there are thousands of them."

Aeris pleaded with the misshapen Undine. "Kohogeth, stop this. You know I'll never willingly join you, but... But if you return everyone back to Spacedock, I'll stay."

"Captain, no!" Reeve called out. "He's a monstrosity! Not the join-type! Plus, he thinks algae is good human food??"

Kohogeth breathed through his makeshift mouth, ignoring the ungrateful prisoner. A green steam permeated from his unnatural ori-fice and it creaked to the side in a sort of smirk. After some thought, he answered Aeris, "Very well."

As Seifer walked down the aisle of seats, he could have sworn Elihu was glaring at him in an odd way. He wondered if it was something the hybrid ate during the trip. Despite the food, Seifer had enough information to pass on that it would help Elihu in court. Entering the Bridge, Seifer met up with the three operators of the vessel. The Elysium dropped warp at Caldos III.

"How's it looking, team?" Seifer asked. But the visual on the view screen displayed the exact answer to that question.

Lieutenant Edward at helm swallowed her saliva nervously. "Uh, not good, Captain."

Several unmarked, unaffiliated alien starships comprised of two Klingon battle cruisers, a Gorn Tuatara, and an Orion Brigand approached the Elysium and locked tractor beams.
    The Irredeemable exited warp at the gateway.

D'ren – T.I.S. Ra'Quella, Caldos III

“D'ren!” Ra'Quella exclaimed, her face appearing on a monitor by the captain's chair. “Four enemy ships have just entered the system! They're locking onto the Elysium with tractor beams, just as we predicted!”

As D'ren stood up to examine the data on the main view screen, he replied, “Just as I predicted. Are The Infamous Ships still protecting her, Ra'Quella?”

“Yes, Sir, but they have not decloaked. If they decloak now, they will be detected.”

D'ren nodded. “They can still fire under cloak, right? Or am I remembering it wrong.”

Ra'Quella answered, “Yes, sir. But their black hole torpedoes cannot be fired when they are cloaked.”

“Right. Okay. Signal the Valdore to move to intercept the Klingons. But watch out, because a Negh-Var and a few BoPs are supposed to show up in a minute too.”

After a rather tumultuous cough into his hand, D'ren felt fluid in his palm. He glanced down to see the dark crimson blood under the dim lights. He knew he did not have much time. Which was ironic really.

Caldos System

The Valdore, the only vessel there other than the cloaked Rahab and Ra'Quella that had a decent armament, powered forward and through the phased Rahab toward the Elysium. As the Romulan warbird approached, the two Klingon Vor-Chas moved away from the harmles transport and turned their attention on Donatra's ship.

Elihu – Elysium

Though he was keeping Jade in her trance, Eli once again glanced around, after feeling a jolt that he instinctively knew was a tractor lock. This time he stood up to go to the front, but Doctor Shran-Vix intercepted him and pushed him back into his seat. She took out her tricorder again.

“Is something the matter?” asked the Vulcan hybrid.

Shran double-checked her readings with a confused look on her face. “I could ask you the same question, Elihu.”

Eli pursed his lips in thought. He looked out a porthole to see an Orion ship locking another tractor beam onto the transport. “Indeed.”

“You've bought yourself...ten years,” Shran said, surprised. She shook her head and smiled. “Whatever you're doing, it's working. The disease is down 75%.”

“That,” Eli said, “is not something to be concerned about right now. I believe we are about to be boarded.”
    Krystal opened her eyes. She could still feel Eli. Seeing Shran, Krystal sat up a bit.
    edited July 2016

Seifer attempted to go through a holo screen of ship's systems. The intensity of the situation hounded him. "What kind of weaponry does this thing have?"

"Nothing, sir," replied Edward. "It's a transport vessel."

Suddenly, they received a hail which was directed to the screen. A bald and green Orion appeared. "This is the Pirate ship Volocron. After hours of droning high warp, we have laid claim to your pathetic ship and all its contents therein."

"It's not supposed to be a comparable vessel!" Seifer countered, defensively. "And this is Federation space. You have no claims here!"

The Orion was too busy addressing his ship's controls and slave girl orders to indulge properly. "Our systems say otherwise! The Syndicate will have your ship, one way or the other. Prepare to be boarded."

As his screen clicked off, several Gorn soldiers beamed onto the ship, beginning to harass and attempt to control its passengers. Seifer attempted to kick one, who had appeared on the Bridge, but his leg was caught with one scaly hand. The Captain then pulled out a phaser and shot the large, reptilian alien down.

Captain Menchez - Earth Spacedock, Corridors

As the Klingon group sifted through the darkened decks, they aimed and readied themselves for any type of enemy they may come across.

"Sir, should we not have waited for word and orders of Starfleet assistance from the humans before we spread ourselves throughout this giant Earth stick?" Heghto asked.

Menchez rolled his eyes. "Well, of course not! We have honor we must reclaim, and mine is wearing thin. At this point, if I don't get something soon, I will have to evoke the hegh'bat on myself and anyone near me. Besides, those prissy, Starfleet perfect-hairs were taking too long to respond."

"Understood, sir," the other Klingon responded moments before they heard a noise in the dark.

All the Klingons turned toward it and fired mercilessly into the dark corridor. Upon completion, Menchez held a light up to illuminate their hard work. Instead of Ukoth and his men, they found several Starfleet engineers now crippled beyond functional movement.

"Ugghh," one of them moaned, injured and in pain. "Why...??"

Menchez aimed his disruptor rifle away. "We thought you were someone else. Fortunately, you have not experienced the stinging betrayal of Commander Ukoth. Anyway, carry on."

"Bloody Klingons," another groaned as they watched the group trot off.
    “Wake Up Call”

Elihu and Lydia M'Konel – Elysium

Doctor Shran-Vix was still on her feet when the boarding party numbering a dozen Gorn and a couple of Klingons arrived. A Gorn soldier seized Shran by the neck and flung her into an empty chair. The leader of the enemy party wore a device on his belt that caused phase weapons to temporarily malfunction. The bridge was just out of range of this device, but firing phasers in the crowded transport hold would not be a great idea anyway.

Remaining partially linked to Jade, Eli stood up. As did Admiral Chekov, who was to his right. Since they had been seated at the front-center of the transport, there were foes on both sides of them.

“What is the meaning of this?” Chekov exclaimed.

Daggers drawn, the Gorn moved in to quell the resistance and panic.

The Gorn leader said, “We are taking the admiralty hostage!”

Another Gorn soldier said, “We will fetch a fair price for you in the Orion slave trade!”

The Gorn leader reprimanded the underling for his big mouth. “Silence!” He turned back to the admirals up front. “Tell your people to gather in the baggage area at the back of the ship!”

Chekov was about to tell him to go to Gre'Thor, or Remus, take his pick, but she caught Eli giving her a look.

Comply. For now.

Chekov turned back to the Gorn leader. “Very well,” she sneered with a disdainful head nod.

Eli placed his hand on Krystal's shoulder as he addressed the Gorn leader. “She is ill. That is why the good doctor was over here running scans. Give me a moment to completely wake her, will you?”

After a moment's thought, the Gorn nodded begrudgingly. Then he began barking orders at everyone else. Chekov gave Eli a suspicious look before she, Bradden, and Tuvok moved from the front row of seats and began helping the rest of the passengers toward the back.

Leaning down, Eli placed a surprisingly unnaturally warm hand on the back of Krystal's neck, causing his own above-average physical heat to permeate her body, even causing a slight tingling along her spine.
    Krystal looked at Eli, wondering what was with the warm hand. While Trill have naturally cold hands, this was pretty much the opposite.
    Commander Sarah Walker - Starbase 144

The Solaria had successfully towed the U.S.S. Brock back to Starbase 144, and the ship was now docked and undergoing repairs. The Solaria had also docked, although wasn't in need of any major repairs.

Sarah waited. Waited longer. She wondered if and when he would contact her, or if she should just hijack the Solaria and go to Plan B.

She definitely didn't want to do that, of course. All of the crew she's been working with, like 11 of 14, AU Captain Nat, and all the others... they trust her. She really doesn't want to have to betray that, but does she have any choice? Probably not.

In the end, she simply continued her usual duties. Right now, though, the Solaria simply remained docked at Starbase 144 so Vice Admiral Nakari and AU Captain Nat could work to find a weakness in The Alliance, somehow. Still nothing, although she overheard something about some new double warp cored Avenger-class ship, the U.S.S. Defender. It was probably nothing. She continued waiting.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited July 2016
    “The Story-line That Keeps Me Alive”

As Krystal stood up between Eli and the Gorn officer, the reptile glanced over and grinned, but before he could express his 'gratitude', Eli leaped over his chair and into the second row behind his. Landing on a vacant chair, Eli launched himself at the nearest Klingon, whose back was to them. By the time the Klingon heard the commotion, it was too late. Eli pounced on the warrior and shoved him over several seats.

Eli then turned back toward the Gorn officer just as another Gorn soldier was thrusting his knife at him. Using his Krav Maga training, Eli easily back-handed the over-sized lizard's arm to the side, and simultaneously grabbed his wrist with his deflecting hand, and his elbow with his other hand. Eli twisted the Gorn's elbow, causing instant pain. The Gorn cried out and went to a knee, unable to hold his weapon. Eli released the Gorn's elbow and reached under his arm to catch the blade as it fell.

Meanwhile, the Gorn officer was moving toward Krystal. Three more Gorn were heading for the bridge.

Eli's head snapped around and he peered at Krystal and her opponent. Catch.
    Almost as if they were in sync with each other, Krystal's hand shot out and caught the blade before rounding on her opponent and jamming the blade up into the Gorn's jaw at an upward angle.
    Without saying a word, Eli headed toward down the aisle toward Krystal, but did not stop. He marched onward toward the bridge; the three Gorn had already closed the door behind them, but Eli knew their backs would be to the door as they were dealing with Seifer and the pilots.
    Krystal took up a position alongside the door, still being silent. She looked at Eli and nodded that she was ready.
    Eli hit the panel by the door and it opened. She didn't need to nod to indicate she was ready, he knew she was. Eli rushed inside as the door open and immediately wrapped his arm around the neck of one of the Gorn soldiers, choking him and pulling him to the ground. The Gorn on the left was harassing one of the pilots.
    edited July 2016
    Krystal came in, jumped one of the Gorn and incapacitated him with a kick to the back of a knee, before finishing him off with her knife and passing it to Eli.
    Eli released the unconscious Gorn just as the other one turned around, and Eli took Krystal's blade without looking and plunged it into the last one's eye. He looked around at Seifer and the others.

"Well?"
    The Irredeemable entered the gateway.

Suvel began to regain consciousness.
    The Infamous - Starbase 144, a corridor

"Such a dreary place, ain't it?" mused the leather-clad Irishman as he casually strolled down a corridor behind Sarah Walker. "So what's this plan B? Hijacking? Haven't you learned your lesson? I thought you were a loyal Starfleet officer." He smirked at her, his hands in his pants pockets.