What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    "Or what?" Regent Sarah countered. "You can't stop us."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    "Exactly," Krystal replied. "I can't. So why waste the energy when its a waste of time. You obviously want that guy. Every minute you waste on a random starship is one minute longer that he has to get away from you. Its a pointless show of force that won't matter in the long run. And it doesn't get you any closer to finding your target."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    He snaps his fingers. Suddenly enough, Emperor Nat, Regent Sarah, the crew of the Molly, Suvel and his security team, and Krystal all find themselves in the bridge of a Cardassian Kulinor Class starship. It's plasma cannon is loaded and ready; one shot can destroy all life on the Earth. Any attempts to attack the ship fail to do any damage, any attempts to board the vessel are all redirected to ESD, and the vessel is also protected from any attacks from Q or, with Nat and Sarah's combined power, Super-Q. The ship is literally unstoppable.

"If he values this planet as much as we believe," Sarah said with a mischievous smile, "he'll come."

Risa Orbit

Systems are restored on board the Lexington and Sarai.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• avantguard13avantguard13 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Suvel looked around the Cardassian bridge. The only way he and the rest of the Starfleet personnel were getting off this ship alive was if they could out-think the Super-Qs. That would prove to be extremely hard to do.
    Emperor Nat turned to Suvel.

"Don't try escaping, pal. Transporters are all blocked, and there aren't any shuttles or EVA suits either. Oh, and the ship can't be controlled via any consoles. We control the ship directly."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    The Infamous, Nel Kestral – T.I.S. Zipporah, The Grand Hall

Super-Q Amanda gloated, “Nat and an alternate version of Sarah, who is also a Super-Q, are over Earth right now, in a Cardassian ship.”

The Infamous shrugged. “Then I'll destroy the ship.”

* said, “I do not believe that is wise. It is obviously a trap.”

The Infamous narrowed his eyes at the energy cloud. “Can you, like, turn into a hot chick or something?”

The liberated Undine T'Vix said, “How can you think of that right now when Earth may be in danger?”

“The Cardassian ship does have a weapon that can destroy a planet,” Amanda Rogers said. “I discern no weaknesses to exploit.”

“It seems you do not have a choice,” the Borg Queen told The Infamous.

Rolling his eyes, The Infamous stated, “There's always a bloody choice, love.”

Suspiria cutely asked, “So what will you choose to do, Warlord?”

“Your votes?” he asked.

Everyone except for Risha the Douwd, Waraya the Cytherian, and Kes changed their colored lights to red.

The Infamous groaned, “So it's unanimous: I'm in full command of the Zipporah and the Ten K Armada. The TenKA.” He gave everyone a lazy grin.

Entering the Grand Hall, the new El-Aurian minister said, “That's not what unanimous means.”

D'ren looked over at Sai Feyt. “You must be the new girl... Anyway, I like Earth but I like me more, and I like my freedom more. Besides, Amanda here can just bring 'em all back to life...right?”

As Sai took her seat to The Infamous' right, he peered nervously at Amanda.

She shrugged. “Maybe. But remember, there are two Super Q's. I'm only one. And you're down a Q now.”

“This is true,” Sai put in. “They could just destroy it again, with their powers, and then bombard Amanda so she could do nothing except defend herself, until she lost the battle.”

Up in the stands, Nel turned to Sarah. “This is bad, Sarah. If D'ren joins Nat...everyone and everything is doomed. We need to talk to him before he makes a decision!”

Vonph Battleship 17, holding cell

Notos was found in a holding cell in the bowels of the vessel. Everyone except for the Iconian was dead. Even the Borg ships were gone. When Notos was found, he thought only of his hatred for the Iconian alliance led by Emperor Nat. For some reason, his mind was filled with images of Earth, the spacedock, and the possibility of an alliance with a powerful armada to exact vengeance upon the Iconians and the Super-Q who did this to him.
    Post edited by the0infamous on
    Krystal just found a chair and started spinning around a bit in it out of boredom. So far... her "plan", if it could even be qualified as one, was an absolute failure.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2016
    Captain Sarah Walker - T.I.S. Zipporah

"An alternate, Super-Q Sarah? My god, Nat allied with her? This really is very, very bad."

Sarah turned to Nel.

"So when can we actually talk to him, and if and when we do, what can we even say? Is there any hope at all?"

T'Reth and Notos - Undine Behemoth

The 2 Undine returned to the Behemoth, and argued about where to go from there. They wanted to go to Earth, but the last time an Undine went to ESD, they were sent back to Fluidic Space without any memory of what happened.

However, they came up with a plan. Last time, the ships were sent back through an existing portal (as observed from Fluidic Space), and whatever ESD is using may be capable of opening new portals for the purposes of sending Undine ships back. The Behemoth, by nature, could employ total control over Fluidic rifts, and would be immune to the effects of the devices, just as long as both Undine stay on the Behemoth and that the vessel doesn't stray too close to ESD itself. That, and with the Cardassian ship on the other side of the Earth, they should be fine. Even if they weren't, they could come back to normal space soon enough in another system and try again.

They set course for Earth, the Cardassian ship specifically, keeping away from ESD and thus not being sent back to Fluidic Space.

The Alternate Universe

The alternate universe had been in chaos since Sarah and half of The Alliance left through that wormhole. The Federation, Klingon Empire, and Romulan Republic had all been destroyed. The Alliance had taken over the Beta Quadrant and all of Federation space in the Alpha Quadrant, but with half of their forces in the other universe, were not powerful enough to overpower the Dominion, who had taken over Cardassian space (and still control the Gamma Quadrant) and declared war on The Alliance. Making matters worse, the Borg, lead by the Borg King, had assimilated the entire known Delta Quadrant and even the Jenolan Dyson Sphere, building a massive armada of their own and locking weapons on The Alliance, and also the Dominion, themselves.

It was a 3 way war now. Who would survive? No one really knew at this point. It was doubted, that anyone ever would.​​
    Post edited by admiralnat on
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Nel Kestral - T.I.S. Zipporah, The Grand Hall
    "An alternate, Super-Q Sarah? My god, Nat allied with her? This really is very, very bad."

Sarah turned to Nel.

"So when can we actually talk to him, and if and when we do, what can we even say? Is there any hope at all?"

"I'm not sure, but we have to try," Nel answered. "According to her," she continued, gesturing to the girl sitting to her left, "We're allowed to approach the ministers after the meeting. But I've only met The Infamous once. He's very erratic. We could end up inadvertently saying something that pushes him even more into Nat's hands. We have to be careful."

"Still, we need a plan. How do we convince him to not join Admiral Nat? What in the world could possibly motivate him?"

Undine Behemoth - Sol System

The Behemoth came out of warp in orbit of Earth, opposite of ESD and thus safe from the AUDs. T'Reth could sense that Admiral Nat was on board the Cardassian ship, and that they were going to destroy the Earth.

With a thought command from T'Reth, the Behemoth fired on the Cardassian vessel with an anti-proton beam powerful enough to destroy a dreadnought. The beam had no effect.

T'Reth stood up. How is this possible. They should be been destroyed.

They fired again, and again, in futility. Eventually, they stopped.

I do not believe this.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The Infamous, Nel Kestral - T.I.S. Zipporah, Grand Ol' Hall

"Still, we need a plan. How do we convince him to not join Admiral Nat? What in the world could possibly motivate him?"

"He lusts after power," Nel said thoughtfully, "and utterly despises the Federation, and always sought to remain free from others' influence. He also doesn't like betrayal and dishonesty. We have to make him believe that Nat is the culmination of everything he loathes...and seeks only to take D'rens power and freedom."

The Behemoth came out of warp in orbit of Earth, opposite of ESD and thus safe from the AUDs. T'Reth could sense that Admiral Nat was on board the Cardassian ship, and that they were going to destroy the Earth.

With a thought command from T'Reth, the Behemoth fired on the Cardassian vessel with an anti-proton beam powerful enough to destroy a dreadnought. The beam had no effect.

T'Reth stood up. How is this possible. They should be been destroyed.

They fired again, and again, in futility. Eventually, they stopped.

I do not believe this.​​

As the Assembly Ministers were bickering over whether or not they should help the Marquis, Major Ro Laren, ironically, entered the Grand Hall and whispered something to the Irish warlord. He slowly stood up.

He announced to everyone in the hall, "According to reports from reliable sources, our plan to turn the Undine Behemoth against Admiral Nat has succeeded! However, the Cardassian vessel is protected by the Super-Q, and cannot be destroyed! We are going to Earth! Assembly adjourned!"

D'ren turned to leave. Nel stood up and ran through the throngs of frightened, submissive slaves toward him, even running along the conveyer belt. Noticing the only running girl in the entire huge Grand Hall, several female bodyguards intercepted her before she got too far.

Struggling in their grasp, she shouted, "D'ren!"

The Infamous angrily spun around. "That's 'warlord' to you!" He nodded to the guards after his anger subsided.

Nel turned and gestured for Sarah to follow her. Approaching him, she said, "Sir, my lord, which side will you choose? If even the Behemoth cannot stand against Nat's ship, perhaps he is too strong, even for your mighty empire."

"Ye I know," he said. "One o' Elihu's crowd, eh?" He nodded thoughtfully as he walked down the conveyer belt. When he got closer to her, he touched her hair. Then he said, "There is no one in the universe who can stop me, my dear?" He gestured around him to the Assembly Ministers who were filing out of the Grand Hall. "Can you not see the power that backs me?"

The Infamous turned to Sarah. "An' what do you think about all this?"

"You may have your assembly to back you, but if Super-Q-Nat has Super-Q-Sarah backing him up, you're outnumbered and outgunned. From what the alternate universe Nat told me, the alternate universe Sarah's version of The Alliance managed to destroy your ship, killed your crew, and eventually, even killed you. With double the power on their side now, I don't think you'll fare much better than the alternate universe's you did."

Sarah looked down a bit, evidently worried. "To be honest, allying with them would be safer for you in the short term, but in the long run, they'll eventually come back and destroy you later on. It's simply too late to actually take any of them down."

She paused for a moment, then continued. "I'd recommend time travel, but Nat and the AU Sarah probably already have temporal shielding by now, and even then, they would just time travel to undo your time travel anyway."

Sarah gulped. Evidently, there weren't very many options, and that worried her. "You'll just have to give him a reason to want you to stay alive. Make him like you enough to keep you around, else, he'll eventually kill you, or take everything away from you for himself."

Orbit of Earth

The Behemoth fired on the Cardassian ship again, to no effect. The vessel returned fire with a conventional Spiral-Wave disruptor, but it too had no effect on the Behemoth, as it's armor was too think for any weapon to break through.

Without any resistance, Captain Nat instructed the Cardassian vessel, a Kulinor Class, to come about and fire on the Behemoth with the Kulinor's planet-killing weapon. It too had no effect.

Emperor Nat turned to Captain Nat. "See, even when I let you control the ship, you still fail."

The Kulinor instantly turned back to targeting the Earth. It was going to fire in 5 minutes. When it did, all life on Earth would be destroyed. Unless Emperor Nat or Regent Sarah stopped the weapon, there was no hope.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The Infamous, Nel Kestral - T.I.S. Zipporah, The Grand Hall

"Well," said The Infamous with a seductively charming smirk, "I guess we'll have to come up with a plan by the time we get to Earth, now won't we?"

Ro, who walked up beside D'ren, told them, "From their point-of-view, it will take us four and a half minutes to get there. However, we will experience time differently, giving us anywhere from one month to three."

The Infamous turned to Ro. "Go back to the bridge. Dial up the time dilation device to three months. That should be enough time for me and me new gals here," he said with a smirk, turning to gesture to the two women, "to come up with...something."

With a single curt nod, Ro turned on her heels and headed for the bridge.

"Well, have any ideas of where to start?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

The Infamous, Nel Kestral - T.I.S. Zipporah, The Grand Hall

He nodded. "Yes. Follow." The Infamous turned and headed out of the Hall.

Sarah followed The Infamous as directed.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"Montage"

The Infamous, Nel Kestral, Sarah Walker, the Ministers - T.I.S. Zipporah, various locations

The Infamous, Nel Kestral, and Sarah Walker gather around a table in a strategy room on the dreadnought...

...They argue a lot, especially at first...

...the Assembly Ministers get involved...

...Nel throws a punch at *, but since * is a cloud of energy, she falls through the entity and hits the floor...

...Everyone is exhausted, even too exhausted to argue...

...D'ren enters the room with a PADD and slams it on the table...

...Dressed completely differently, D'ren enters the room and shows everyone a new energy weapon he designed...

...Super-Amanda shakes her head and he leaves to go find something better...

...Nel enters with Ro Laren and both are excited and start yammering, but Sai Feyt points out a flaw in their plan...

...Grilka rolls her eyes at D'ren as he, again, dressed differently, nudges her with an elbow with a wink and a grin...

...The Infamous and Nel have to pull Zyree off Gaila as they fight for some reason...

...The Infamous is using a yard stick to point something out on a white board with the drawing of a Behemoth on it...

...He flips the board over and it's a picture of a giant dinosaur for some reason...

...Everyone shakes their heads...

...T'Vix and the Borg Queen get into a heated argument...

...Nel motions for Sarah and D'ren (who is now in another outfit) to come over to the table to show them something exciting...

...Everyone agrees that the plan they finally came up with will probably work...

D'ren said, "Well, I gotta admit. I didn't expect to come up with a good plan in only 45 minutes."

Nel grumbled, "Would've been sooner if you hadn't insisted in leaving to change your clothes every ten minutes."

A few people laughed, especially the Ministers, since they could get away with it.

Sarah stood there, a little confused.

"So what's the plan, exactly?"

Vice Admiral Nakari - U.S.S. Brock - Orbit of Earth

By now, the Cardassian Kulinor and the Behemoth had been surrounded by a Federation fleet commanded by Vice Admiral Nakari, commanding them from his flagship, the U.S.S. Brock, an Alita-Armitage hybrid vessel.

As it was now, the Behemoth was continually blasting at the Cardassian vessel with no results, while everyone on the Cardassian ship waited for the T.I.S. Zipporah to appear before they destroyed the Earth, or alternatively, the Earth's destruction. They were getting impatient.

Emperor Nat - Cardassian Vessel

Emperor Nat huffed and turned to Regent Sarah.

"I'm done waiting. They've got transwarp, do they not?"

He sent out a transmission everywhere, telling them that if the Zipporah didn't appear in the next 10 seconds, he'd destroy any and all life on Earth. The surrounding fleet were on standby for a fight, but knew that any attempts to disable the Kulinor would be futile.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

By now, as she had been left to her own devices, Krystal was messing around with a console to see if she could find some mechanical way to buy Earth more time. While she wasn't familiar with this particular class of ship, she had spent some time on DS9 and was somewhat familiar with Cardassian systems.

While she wasn't an Engineer, she was trying to see if there was some way to overload the EPS grid powering the main gun in some way.
    Suvel made his way slowly over to Krystal, "I see what you are doing. I trained as an engineer during my stay at the Academy. Try realigning the EPS flow to junction T-Alpha."
    "Thanks," Krystal replied as she proceeded to do so. "I took tactical training myself. God I hope this works. Even if only for a few minutes..."
    Regent Sarah glanced over.

"You realize we're powering the gun with our own Q power, right? That conduit does literally nothing."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Suvel turned to look at Sarah and fixed her with a steely Vulcan gaze, "This ship was created by you two, correct? Then, if so, it is a product of your own minds. Therefore, it is linked to your consciousness. Is that correct?"
    "Not really. Our Cardassian buddies back in The Alliance built it for us. We're just controlling it, and powering the planet-killing weapon, all with out powers."

Sarah glared back and gave Suvel the "I'm watching you" look, then turned back to watch for the Zipporah's arrival.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

"What else do you expect us to do? Play cards?" Krystal asked sarcastically as she tried a different tactic. If she couldn't deal with the gun itself, maybe she can cause havoc with other systems that could have an impact on the weapon in some way. "I mean... have you seen a Vulcan play poker? Its evil! Their poker face is like stone! Can't read it!"
    Emperor Nat snaps his fingers, and a Poker table appears, all ready for Krystal, Suvel, and Suvel's team to play a game of Poker.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal ignored the table, focusing on her current task.
    edited June 2016
    Part 4
    PARADISE LOST

Three days later on Zipporah; three milliseconds later in real-time...

The T.I.S. Zipporah cruised at transwarp toward a signal that was being broadcast by a certain female Romulan traitor half a dozen sectors away. Nel had broke, giving up the information that every enemy intelligence agency wanted: the knowledge of Talitha's secret, a human AI consciousness directly controlling a starship.

D'ren did not use physical torture; he rarely ever did that. Why, when he could just scare someone into submission. But he didn't really have to do much of that either. Everyone who had been part of coming up with “the plan” knew that the Zipporah - or whichever vessel that would be used to conduct the attack – required a human AI to enter the calculations and course corrections and other compensations that humans and computer cores simply could not execute. The ship did not just need Artificial Intelligence - she needed Advanced Intuition.

Once The Infamous had gained that knowledge, it was only a matter of calibrating the long-range scanners with Amanda Foster's Q senses. They detected the phase-cloaked Talitha, but when the Zipporah intercepted a Romulan transmission from the starship, D'ren was elated.

One week later on Zipporah; one second later in real-time...

D'ren was sitting at a heavy mahogany table in one of the Zipporah's lavish dining facilities. Also at the table was his female Ferasan pet, complete with collar and bell, sitting to D'ren's right. To his left, Sarah Walker sat with an elegant human meal in front of her; her favorite food actually. The only other person dining with them was Minister Feyt, the El-Aurian.

But there was something wrong with D'ren that day. He stared absently at his food, having only taken a single bite in twenty minutes. This was very unlike him.

Knowing The Infamous well, Sai eyed Sarah, luring her gaze across the table to her, gaining her attention. Sai made a subtle eye movement toward D'ren, slightly inclining her neck.

Ask him what's wrong.

Sarah noticed Sai's signal, then looked down at her meal for a moment. Spaghetti, of all things. How in the world did they guess?

She took a bite, then turned to D'ren. "What's wrong?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Suvel ignored the poker table as well and made his way over to an unassuming console near the back of the bridge.

RISA SYSTEM

Once the ship's systems had been restored, Suvel's first officer ordered the Sarai to set a course back to earth.