test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet of real trekkies looking to join with a larger fleet with the same values

weirdtrekie30weirdtrekie30 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
edited May 2016 in Fleet System and Holdings
We're a small fleet, we do go through quiet periods and busy periods, we go between 5 to 15 members. Despite our small numbers, we've been around since 2012 and still going strong.

Our main core principle is, we are a fleet for trekkies by trekkies!

For instance, our joining criteria is:
  • Although we are GMT/BST based we have insomniacs in our fleet, so any time zone is fine.
  • You name your ship realistically, i.e. not U.S.S. Cantthinkofaname or U.S.S. Ultradeathkiller.
  • You believe in [in an animated Picard's voice] "The fundamental founding principles of the Federation" [end Picard voice] (Trust me, you'll get it you're the type of player we're looking for )
  • You believe that the core mission of Starfleet should remain a mission of peace
  • You preferably should believe J.J. Abrams should be charged with high treason against Roddenberryism, (Don't worry, this isn't a deal breaker though!)
  • You preferably should live, eat, breathe real trek.
  • Voice chat either in game or through ventrillo/teamspeak IS NOT REQUIRED, but we do have a teamspeak server, which I and several other members use.
  • Most of all, you must want to enjoy the culture of Gene Robbenberry's creation of Star Trek and express it through Star Trek Online

But, the problem is, we've hit a brick wall getting our starbase beyond tier 3. Our mine is at 3, embassy is at 2, spire is undergoing upgrade to level 2, research lab is at 2, but actually getting the main starbase past tier 3 is so damned expensive!!

As I understand it, there are fleets out there, looking for smaller fleets like ours to join them under the armada system as a beta or gamma level fleet as a place to offload resources for fleet credits, or just looking for smaller fleets to join under them, with dedicated members who don't want to loose what they've built over the years.

If you find yourself in agreeing with our principles and like what we stand for and you are in a larger fleet, then we would love to join up forces!

We really don't care if we end up being a gamma or beta, just as long as you share our values! :smile:

We look forward to "seeing you out there!"

To Federation members; Live Long and Prosper. Peace and Long Life
To Romulans Allies; Jolan Tru
Admiral Tuwud - High Commissioner, UFP Peace Corps Sigma Red
logo%203.jpg?gid=272661&source=asset
Post edited by weirdtrekie30 on

Comments

• admiralross64admiralross64 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Hello I am one of the Leaders of PriorityOne Fleet We have an opening for a Beta in our Armada I have sent You an invite to our Beta Slot If you like except it and come check us out. It sounds like our members would be compatible with ours. we also have TS and game chat channel You would all be welcome to use.
  • weirdtrekie30weirdtrekie30 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Thank you very much - We're very grateful!
    Admiral Tuwud - High Commissioner, UFP Peace Corps Sigma Red
    logo%203.jpg?gid=272661&source=asset