test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    Elihu M'Konel – ESD, Club 47

Sensing her seconds before she dropped the water in front of him, Eli smiled to himself. A split-second before the glass touched the table, he raised his head and gave Krystal a warm smile.

In response to her comment, he said, "I'm glad you could make it." He indicated the soda with a nod. "That'll kill your teeth. I've already had three root canals and will need three more thanks to that stuff."

He took a sip of the water and gestured for her to have a seat. "You said we needed talk. Earlier. Like hours ago, in the food court. What's it about?" He looked at her as he set the water back on the table.

The Infamous - T.I.S. Zipporah, the bridge

"Do you play any musical instruments?" The Infamous asked Sarah as they walked down the corridor and past a transporter that was active but would not take anyone off the ship.

Instead, he led Sarah down the corridor toward a turbo lift.
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    The Infamous - T.I.S. Zipporah

"Er... not really. I can play the piano, but I've not very good at it. Well, others think I'm pretty good, but I'd have to disagree with them."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Krystal sighed and sat down.
    "With everything that's going on... I'm finding it hard to find anyone I can trust right now," she said, looking at her bottle. "I just hate this feeling that I'm getting caught up in some big thing that I don't understand. Its almost like I'm caught in a current and can't see where I'm going."

She then looked at Elihu.
    "A lot of things don't make any sense to me right now. I just... I don't know what to do and... I just have this feeling that you and Captain Walker were the only ones who have been straight with me since this all started."
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2016
    The Infamous and Sarah Walker - T.I.S. Zipporah, a turbo lift

The Infamous seemed to consider this remark for a couple of minutes as the turbo lift hummed downward. Since the command center was in the heart of the monstrous vessel, the bridge was safe from most initial bombardments. It also afforded the crew and residents of the dreadnought with a slightly shorter trek to other parts of the ship than normal. Then again, the time dilation device did a better job at getting people to other parts of the ship quicker than most of the other tech.

Right before the turbo lift came to a halt only a couple minutes after they'd entered, The Infamous asked, "Aside from Starfleet, if you could do or be anything in the universe, what would it be?"

Elihu M'Konel and Krystal Jade - ESD, Club 47

Eli nodded slowly as she spoke, almost staring off into space as he pondered her words.

After a couple seconds of silent thought, Eli responded, "I haven't really interacted with Walker that much, except to warn her not to go running off to find someone to be killed or captured by. If she isn't loyal to Nat, that's good but that still remains to be seen. Other than you, there is only one other captain - maybe two - that I know is not working with the Fleet Admiral, and that's The Infamous. He would never share power with anyone. The two times he came close to sharing power was when he had a queen, back before I met him. He, uh, he lost her. Then he made Donatra his first officer on the Zipporah but everyone knew she was never his equal. He only uses her for control of the Romulan territories. With Donatra back on New Romulus, I'd be surprised if The Infamous hasn't dominated that part of the galaxy in under a week. But he's insecure and doesn't like male competition, so he's very likely to protect the galaxy from Admiral Nat just to spite him. He did send his Q to literally rip him a new one." Eli smirked at the thought.

He shook the thought away and continued, "As for Aeris, she's dealing with her own pan-dimensional stuff at the moment. I doubt it's the AUD's causing her to phase in and out of reality, but who knows at this point? Anyway, the admirals told me that we're gonna wait to see what happens with the Molly and the Kitana, and that stupid Breen ship that I'm completely sure is working for Super-Nat. Even if Tran wasn't on Nat's side, I'd never trust a Breen." Eli chuckled, "If the Romulans have a saying about not trusting someone, you know they're devious."

Leaning back in the seat, Elihu crossed his arms over his chest and looked Krystal dead in the eye. "Why don't you smile?"
    "Hard to find things to smile about with all the conflicts we've been through," Krystal admitted before taking a drink. "Seems like we go from one crisis to another. Hard to know when to drop the shields ya know?"
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)

His gaze didn't move from her eyes for maybe a little too long. "You know I do."

"Dropping the shields" for an Empath meant a lot more than just smiling or showing emotion; it meant being vulnerable in the most frightening way. It meant taking the risk that someone else in the room is going to use you, hurt you, and drain you of energy and joy.

But as Eli glanced across the dimly lit room, he saw that Alyce girl just standing there watching them. He kept his eyes on hers for, once again, perhaps a little too long. She blinked with embarrassment and hurried off with her tray to fill it with more drinks.

Licking his dry lips slightly, Eli leaned forward and took another sip of water. He asked Krystal, "Do you want to do something crazy and spontaneous? Well, maybe not 'crazy' or 'spontaneous' for a someone who's gone through what we've been through, but still..."
    "Depends on what you mean by crazy," Krystal replied before taking a sip of her soda. There was a hint of a smile on her face.
    edited June 2016

Ironically, a few seconds earlier, a song called "One Headlight" by the Wallflowers had come on to replace the usual techno-electro "music."

Elihu stood up and extended his hand to her. It was shaking ever so slightly, and he lightly swayed his hand back and forth in the air and spirit-waved his fingers to distract Krystal from the obvious nervousness. His smile grew.

"You can dance, right?" he asked, staring down at her with a raised brow.

A part of him screamed at himself, and the other half of him congratulated himself. The guilty part that he kept buried within was accusing him of being unfaithful to the memory of his betrothed, while his conscious mind told his subconscious to shut up because it was just one dance and nothing was going to happen. Except they were going to do something unexpected and dance and have fun and forget, even if briefly, about the insanity that was their lives.

The part of him that was screaming also brought up the fact that if he was rejected, it would hurt. In fact, this issue had made it across the murky swamp between his subconscious and his conscious mind. Eli ground his jaw together, feeling the teeth he'd ignored for so long bring him mild pain.

If Krystal didn't accept his hand, he'd have to act a fool and dance like a crazy person to embarrass her in front of the entire starbase. And his eyes had told her that.

"Well... probably rusty as hell but... Yea," Krystal replied, accepting the offered hand.
    T.I.S. Zipporah

"Anything at all?" Sarah thought to herself. "I really don't know. I'd have to think about it."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

Eli took her hand happily and escorted her to the center of the lounge, which had conveniently become vacant. He took her other hand in his as well and swayed back and forth, which was his definition of "dancing." It was nothing unique or especially good. In fact, Eli's dancing ability was probably comically worse than hers, since he never really danced. He playfully dipped her, though it didn't really fit with the music, and then mimicked running since the lyrics were mentioning it "until she's out of breath."

He laughed and twirled her and he lost his balance and pulled her into him. Nearly hitting his calves on a table behind him, he regained his balance, with Krystal's help, and then continued to attempt to "dance" until he heard something about "turning the engine", so he mimicked that motion as he badly lip-synced to the lyrics.

As he heard the singer talk about "watching the place burn", he almost stopped smiling to think of it. Yes, in back of his mind he did want to see everything burn, save for her and him. He imagined what it would look like if they were dancing in the middle of a burning lounge, but they were unscathed by the fire.

Man, Eli thought. My mind goes to some weird places.

"I'm not gonna stop till you smile, and really smile!" Eli shouted over the music.

The Infamous and Sarah Walker - T.I.S. Zipporah, infirmary 13 (Dexa's infirmary)

The Infamous cast Sarah a skeptical and annoyed look. "Seriously love? Ye can't even give me a straight answer about that? I'm not even interrogating you. Just bloody curious."

As they stepped out of the turbo lift into Dexa's racially integrated infirmary, Nima and a Seventy Two of 400 seized her by the arms. Dexa hurried over and jabbed Sarah with a...syringe? She hadn't even used a hypospray. What was this, the dark ages?

"Sir," Dexa said to The Infamous, "we should've just administered the nanites through the air supply..."

"Silence!" D'ren shouted, and back-handed Dexa in the face.

Everyone, including Nima and the unpredictably reprogrammed Seventy Two, were completely shocked at The Infamous' assault. Dexa, Nima, and Seventy Two remained silent as D'ren glanced back and forth between everyone.

"I - I'm sorry, just...just don't question me and...and don't yammer on about our tech in front of potential enemies."

He nodded to the two guards and they released Sarah. Then he said, "Now you cannot leave this ship, or you will die."

Krystal laughed as she tried to lead a bit. Her dancing skills were rusty, but passable.
    "Just go with the beat Elihu," she said. She was actually enjoying herself.
    T.I.S. Zipporah

"Ow!"

Sarah practically recoiled from the syringe.

"You know, they make hyposprays for a reason. Anyway, you mind explaining what you want me here for anyway?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited June 2016
    "I Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart"
    Krystal laughed as she tried to lead a bit. Her dancing skills were rusty, but passable.
    "Just go with the beat Elihu," she said. She was actually enjoying herself.

Elihu blurted, "HA! Got ya to laugh." He allowed her to lead for a bit as another song came on. "I guess I didn't think this through too well, but hey - that's the point." He snickered as they continued to dance. After a moment, he said, "And you can call me Eli, Krystal."

Despite the enjoyment he was experiencing, and could sense she too was experiencing, there was something gnawing at the back of his mind. Eli felt like he should mention something but he wasn't sure what it was. He feared once he figured it out, he'd say something that would ruin the moment. But it was too late, wasn't it? Due to their earlier formed empathic connections, they now had a permanent one and she would already feel his doubt and even fear, but how would she reconcile those emotions with her own? Most inexperienced people who felt the emotions of others would naturally confuse those sensations for their own rather than the other person. Eli then considered that she might blame herself for being afraid or nervous or doubtful.

Toward the end of the song, Eli pulled her close against him, his arms wrapped around Krystal's body until he moved his hand to the back of her neck. A supposedly unnatural sensation of warmth spread through her neck and into her face, giving off an almost tingling feeling.

I'm sorry. It's not you, it's me.

The Infamous - T.I.S. Zipporah, infirmary 13

"Isn't it obvious?" The Infamous asked, looking around at his subordinates in mock confusion. "Ye're part o' me crew now." He headed for the exit. "Come."

The Borg and Nima stepped aside, lowering their head and eyes. Dexa continued to hold her stinging face as teared welled up in her eyes. She slowly moved toward her office at the back of the infirmary.

As D'ren stepped into the turbo lift, he turned back to Sarah and said, "After this part, ye'll be free to roam about unguarded."

Krystal blinked in confusion.
    "Wha..." she trailed off. She had been sensing something, but wasn't sure what to make of it all. Mostly she had passed it off as picking up on someone else because of her Limited Telepathy. But... was this something else entirely?
    Captain Sarah Walker - T.I.S. Zipporah

"Part of your crew?" Sarah asked. "Who do you think you are? I have a ship to run, you know. Besides, what did you expect me to do anyway? I'm a captain, not a redshirt or a science officer."

Commander 11 of 14 - U.S.S. Kitana

The commander's bad feeling came back. She couldn't help but think something was wrong with Sarah, although she didn't know what.

"Captain Nat, I seriously think Captain Walker is in some kind of trouble. Permission to investigate?"

Nat turned to 11 of 14. "We don't even have any evidence, aside from some impulse trail left by that missing shuttle. Do you really expect to find anything?"

11 of 14 looked Nat in the eyes. "I expect to find something, captain."

Nat replied. "Don't worry, we'll leave the expanse soon."

"By then the trail will have probably dissipated! We can't wait until then!"

Nat didn't waste any time replying. "The U.S.S. Molly isn't in any condition to go to warp right now. Do we have any choice?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

edited June 2016
    Eli - ESD, Club 47

As they danced to an even slower song,
    Eli intentionally placed his mouth close enough to the Trill's ear for her to feel his hot breath before he whispered, hoping it didn't smell bad, "Don't worry, you'll get used to it. And maybe one day I can help you develop your telepathy...though I prefer empathy of course."

He smirked slightly as they continued to dance, and he held her, resting his cheek against her shoulder. It had been a long time since he'd done anything like this. But his mind was an over-active one and he could not stop thinking about their troubles for too long.

He said, "I think The Infamous is trying to play us - all of us. I'm not sure why. There's a waitress here who might be one of his spies, and he's been TRIBBLE around with Tina's sister. Cynthia James is due here in 16 hours. The Infamous isn't anywhere near her because he can be anywhere in the galaxy within five minutes, with that damn ship of his. So...she'll arrive and she will somehow convince her sister to go out to meet him. That's what I'd do if I were him. He knows I'll go with her to protect her. But that's the part I don't understand. He'll have me, but he won't have the Phili or her stupid roll-bar. And he's already had me and then let me go. So what is it he's really after?"

As he stared over Krystal's shoulder, he saw Ark again. This time, she was not hiding. She was standing there, about two dozen meters away, a hand on the hip she had jutted out. Her other hand was holding a drink. She smirked at Elihu and took a sip before turning and walking away.

Blinking rapidly, his shoulders slouched with hopelessness. He pulled away from Krystal, his hands sliding down her arms as he then took her hands. "He doesn't just want me. He wants us. He - he wants to hurt us. He's going to take you and use you to force me to...do something, God knows what." He smiled, shaking his head with disbelief, angry at himself. "That's why he sent an Empath." He looked up, once again into Krystal's eyes. "He had to know how I felt..."

The Infamous - T.I.S. Zipporah, turbo lift

"Part of your crew?" Sarah asked. "Who do you think you are? I have a ship to run, you know. Besides, what did you expect me to do anyway? I'm a captain, not a redshirt or a science officer."

The Infamous laughed as the turbo lift went into the deepest bowels of the vessel, to the lowest decks. "I'm The Infamous, bint!" He shrugged at the reference. "Eh, it's an Irish take on an old twenty-first century film. Anyway, ya can do what ya want. Hence the whole me asking ya what ya wanna do with yer life. Your new life."

He suddenly hit the Stop button and then grabbed the captain by her throat and slammed her back up against the wall. He leveled her with his piercing green eyes, but the cold, haunted gaze did not match his smirking, playful smile. His scarred face was only an inch or two from hers. "Ye'll learn me rules an' me ways, an' ye'll learn to respect or fear me, one o' the other. An' ye'll do it...not because ye feel like ye have to...but because ye want to." He laughed. Still holding her by the throat by his right arm, he hit the Go button with his other hand. "Welcome to the family, The Infamous Sarah Walker."
    Now Krystal was very confused. What did he mean by "wanted them both" and "how he felt"?

"Eli... what's going on?" she asked, sounding both confused and concerned. "What does this have to do with me?"
    Eli - ESD, Club 47

He shook his head and let her hands fall as he took a few steps back. He really had to restrain from rolling his eyes at her. Then again, he knew himself pretty well, and he also knew exactly what he had been doing, what he'd been doing since he first saw Krystal. Was he really any better then D'ren?

Eli said, "Nothing. I'll inspect your crew in just a few minutes. Do you have new orders yet? From the admirals?"

Sarah's eyes looked pretty scared.

"...w-well it could be worse. Might as well make the most of it."

Sarah smiled a little bit.

"What were you planning on doing with Salora, the Vorta from that Herald Raider? Also, where are the Jem'Hadar now?"

T'Reth - Undine Behemoth

T'Reth was desperate to find his brother, Notos. They had been separated once when Notos joined that other Undine faction, but this was too much. He reached out to him. Tried to contact him, but couldn't find him.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Krystal put a hand on Elihu's shoulder. Right now she wasn't a Starfleet Officer. She was a concerned friend.

"What's wrong Eli?" she asked. "I may not be an Empath, but I can tell something's bothering you."
    edited June 2016

Sarah's eyes looked pretty scared.

"...w-well it could be worse. Might as well make the most of it."

Sarah smiled a little bit.

"What were you planning on doing with Salora, the Vorta from that Herald Raider? Also, where are the Jem'Hadar now?"

Pleased with Sarah's choice in words, so far, The Infamous released her and took a step back. "Why don't ya find out for yourself?"

The door opened to reveal...an Iconian Gateway. Salora and the Undine pilot Notos, both tortured, were present, being guarded by a dozen Borg and Undine loyal to The Infamous. A few Infamous Jem'Hadar were present as well, not to mention several dozen Infamous Heralds and the Iconian K'Lessa.

K'Lessa was briefing the Undine, Borg, Heralds, and Jem'Hadar. "This gate will deposit you into an Iconian battleship; one of a dozen in the Delta Quadrant. Once there, your memories will be automatically modified by the self-destroying nanites. You will believe that you are all loyal to the Iconians, and you had captured Solara and this Undine pilot near New Romulus. You will believe that you tortured them for information but gained nothing. In fact, you will execute Solara for...some reason. The Iconian battleship will send out a distress call to the Iconians, but you must ensure that T'Reth detects it. When he comes to rescue his brother, put up a fight and die bravely, but let him have his brother. Any attempt to use his telepathy or technology to determine who orchestrated this will lead him to the Iconians and Admiral Nat in the Andromeda Galaxy. He will also discover that you engaged in battle with someone known as The Infamous, and you barely escaped. If he does not go straight to the Iconians to do battle, he should look for Notos' faction, or...he should seek out The Infamous...hopefully to form an alliance against the admiral."

"Yeaaah," drawled The Infamous, "and if none of that works, the ship will just....blow up!" He laughed. "I win either way. Now TRIBBLE off." After the brainwashed suicide-mission operatives marched into the Gateway with Notos and Solara, The Infamous turned to Sarah. "As long as that idiot Nat stays away from my galaxy, he's got nothin' to fear. Otherwise...his Q powers won't keep his own armies from turning against him. I've shielded the battleships they're goin' to from his god-view...well, Ra'Quella did with her combined powers, half of which she got from Aazrus." He looked up thoughtfully. "Wonder what happened to that bloke."

D'ren turned and pressed a button on a bulkhead. "Ro! Put us back on course tracking the Arcturan transport!"

Krystal put a hand on Elihu's shoulder. Right now she wasn't a Starfleet Officer. She was a concerned friend.

"What's wrong Eli?" she asked. "I may not be an Empath, but I can tell something's bothering you."

Eli - ESD, Club 47

Telling Jade anything more could put her in more jeopardy, so he was not going to do that. He knew what he had to do. Eli had to catch Alyce. "I'm sorry," he said, backing away from Jade. "I'll see ya later."

He ran out of the club, looking for Alyce.

Somewhere in the Delta Quadrant

With every single member of the crews believing they were T'Ket loyalists, the thirteen Vonph battleships made way toward the Beta Quadrant. The Ra'Quella shield -as it had become known- was preventing Super-Q-Nat, or any other supposedly omniscient being, from detecting anything out of the ordinary. Within minutes of being in the Delta Quadrant, the nanos within each crew member's brain had left the body and destroyed itself.

About ten minutes later, Solara was unceremoniously executed by one of the Jem'Hadar. Meanwhile, The Infamous Borg drones had boarded Iconian raiders and concealed themselves in the propulsion wake of the battleships so that T'Reth would not detect the obviously suspicious Borg aboard the Iconian/Undine/Dominion ships.
    Post edited by the0infamous on
    "Why do I feel like I just got left with the check?" Krystal asked nobody in particular. With a sigh, she went back towards the viewport and sat down. The view of Earth was relaxing, but she couldn't shake the feeling that Elihu was hiding something big. Krystal knew he had loved someone before, and that her red hair had caused Elihu to hesitate many times. But...

No.

Couldn't be that. But then... why bring up his feelings?

"Probably reading too much into it," Krystal sighed. "Sounds like whoever Eli's worried about is playing a long game of Chess. And we can't even see the pieces..."
  • avantguard13avantguard13 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    OOC: I feel like joining in now would be a bit too hard :tongue:
    OOC: Just have your captain and ship show up at ESD for repairs or something, and randomly stumble into somebody on ESD for some reason. Shouldn't be much of an issue. Or of course, pop into the ESD RP Discussion thread and we could discuss how to introduce you from there. Up to you, really. :)

Nat - Natara Dyson Sphere - Andromeda Galaxy

With an alliance and a half all at their disposal, the combined alliances had conquered the Andromeda Galaxy.

"Well that was fast." Nat remarked. "Almost too fast."

One of the other alliance leaders, Gul Kentar, entered. "So when do we return for Cardassia?"

Nat turned back to him. "Soon. We've been keeping a close eye on the Milky Way, and things are looking suspicious. The alternate universe version of myself showed up with another U.S.S. Molly and merged crews with our universe's now destroyed U.S.S. Molly, and our Sarah disappeared into who knows where. I haven't been able to find her."

Gul Kentar replied. "Why would you even care? We have a war to win, you know!"

Nat looked at him, a bit of a smile. "I find her very interesting, dear friend. She's so loyal to Starfleet, yet so rebellious. I'm honestly surprised she didn't join our side. Guess she'll just have to learn the hard way, once we find her."

Gul Kentar turned away and started to walk out, stopping. "Either way, my part of the alliance will be returning for Cardassia soon enough." He then walked out.

Nat, turned in his chair, smiling. "I figured you would."

Sarah didn't even know what to think. They had literally just sent Salora to die. She couldn't dare stay, else she might be too tempted to try ending D'ren's life before he could cause any more damage. She walked into a turbolift, heading elsewhere, although she took care to memorize the gateway's location, just in case.

She thought to herself. They've got me loaded with what, nanoprobes of some kind? 11 of 14 and the crew could probably find a way to remove them in time. The problem would be finding a way to to get there and go undetected by this guy's ship long enough to actually remove the nanoprobes in question, so he doesn't kill me. But how?

Sarah gulped. She got the feeling she wouldn't be able to do that. There wasn't anything she could do, was there?

That alternate universe Nat is probably looking for me. If I could somehow lead him here...

...they'd probably kill him, or trap him too. So much for that.

T'Reth - Undine Behemoth

T'Reth reached out. He could swear he could sense Notos in the Delta Quadrant. The ship didn't even need to be told to go there; it did all on it's own.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Sarah didn't even know what to think. They had literally just sent Salora to die. She couldn't dare stay, else she might be too tempted to try ending D'ren's life before he could cause any more damage. She walked into a turbolift, heading elsewhere, although she took care to memorize the gateway's location, just in case.

She thought to herself. They've got me loaded with what, nanoprobes of some kind? 11 of 14 and the crew could probably find a way to remove them in time. The problem would be finding a way to to get there and go undetected by this guy's ship long enough to actually remove the nanoprobes in question, so he doesn't kill me. But how?

Sarah gulped. She got the feeling she wouldn't be able to do that. There wasn't anything she could do, was there?

That alternate universe Nat is probably looking for me. If I could somehow lead him here...

...they'd probably kill him, or trap him too. So much for that.

T.I.S. Infamous, turbo lift

As the turbo lift came to a halt a couple decks above the deck the Gateway had been on, a small strange-eared woman wearing a form-fitting black leather outfit, a silver collar, and long curly blond hair entered. With her was a little girl with equally blond hair, though slightly less curly. Was that her daughter? Younger sister? As they faced the door, the turbo lift continued.

The Ocampan was silent as the little human-looking girl pestered her. “Kes, I don't want to go to this social gathering.”

Kes's child-like blue eyes beamed as she smiled and turned and knelt in front of the girl. “Aww, I know. But the rules are the rules: all of The Infamous Assembly Ministers must attend the pre-council party, Suspiria.”

Standing again, she looked over at Sarah. “Pardon my manners. My name is Kes. This is Susperia. We're on The Infamous Assembly.” She extended a hand toward Sarah, a custom she'd learned on Voyager some time ago. “You must be new. I know everyone on the ship, but I don't recognize you.” Kes smiled nervously. “The Infamous makes me get to know everyone. I'm one of his emissaries, and a member on his Assembly.” She chuckled with the same nervousness.

With child-like innocence, Suspiria said, “It's like a council! There are twelve of us. Iconians, Borg Queens, Founders, even Q's!”

Kes told Sarah, “He must trust you immensely to allow you to walk about unguarded.” She leaned in a little closer, a look of concern and anxiety on her face. “Unfortunately, I have the ability to read minds. I know you're upset about Salora. There is nothing you can do to escape or bring harm to The Infamous. But even if you were deadset on it, you should still wait. Get to know the crew. Listen in on the Assembly session. Everyone is invited to listen, but only the Assembly may speak.”

Suspiria said, folding her arms grumpily, “Yeah. Just like everyone is invited to the pre-party...”

“But Assembly Ministers don't actualy have to pretend to like his singing,” Kes laughed.

Suspiria laughed too. “Yeah, only the rest of the crew does.” She glared evilly at Sarah. “That includes you.”

The lift stopped again and this time Nel Kestral entered. She too was without a guard. She said, “Oh hi Sarah.”

Since being “recruited” to The Infamous Zipporah, they'd been stripped of their rank, though they retained their combadges, since they were useless to communicate off-ship; they would only work to connect with other comms devices throughout the Zipporah.

Elihu M'Konel – ESD, main concourse

Almost an hour had passed before Eli returned to the main concourse of ESD, deck 47. He stood in front of half the crew of the Lexington, anxiously wringing his hands. He glanced over to Captain Jade, who presumably would have been waiting for Elihu to return from whatever he had been doing.

“Sorry about the wait,” he said to all of them. “I am going to find out if there are any more spies or traitors.”

“How do you expect to do that?” someone asked from the back.

“Well,” said Eli. “If you're not a spy, then you're just really not good at knowing when to keep your mouth shut. I'm about to tell you.”

Right then Admiral Quinn marched over. “What is this?” he asked Elihu and Jade. “I did not order an inspection in the middle of my concourse!”
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Captain Aeris - U.S.S. Zephyra, Sickbay

The entire ship was transported, and the crew were only now waking from simultaneous unconsciousness. Aeris pulled herself up, groggy and out of focus.

"Uhhhg. What happened?" she rubbed her head as everyone else began waking.

Winry went over to her dimensional scanning device. "It looks like we amplified whatever was going on with you. I imagine it encompassed the rest of the ship."

"All that because you couldn't remove a hyperspanner?" she said annoyed.

The engineer shrugged. "Happens more than you think."

Bridge

Entering the Bridge, a small scattering of Starfleet officers, comprising of part of the ship's skeleton crew, started checking systems and activating sensors. Aeris took her chair and Winry brought up the view screen. Outside was a greenish mesh.

"Damn! We're in Fluidic space!" Aeris realized.

Winry looked at it, trying to comprehend the situation. "How does being transported here, without a portal, correlate to your time-jumping?"

"It may be precisely what the original goal was, for me to be transported here," Aeris surmised. "The time-jumps were likely results of failed attempts."

The engineer gaped with her mouth open. "Wow. I can't believe we're actually here. Not that that mission with Tuvok to fight the Borg here wasn't equally as fascinating. But, without a portal, how do we get back? Are we the Voyager of Fluidic space?"

"Probably," Aeris answered, approaching the helm. "And I know exactly where we are and where to go to get back." She tapped in coordinates and looked back at the main viewer in determination. "Engage!"

Then she realized it was her at the helm.

"Oh, right," she conceeded before tapping at the controls again and making the Sovereign-class Zephyra go.
    edited June 2016
    Javan - U.S.S. Zephyra, Sickbay

Ensign Javan Eras shook his head and rubbed his temples. "Why me?" he groaned.

He headed over to a console to scan the room for any contaminants or radiation leaks. So far, the device had not done too much damage to -- hold on a second.

Javan went over to Winry. "Ma'am, may I ask you how you got a hold of that thing? Did you create it?"
    Post edited by the0infamous on
    "His idea sir," Krystal replied. "Making sure we don't have any sleepers hiding on the Lexington."

She then hands Admiral Quinn a report about a disarmed bomb that was going to be used to kill her.

"Not taking any chances sir."

Sarah looked at Kestral, somewhat angry.

"Why? Kestral, why would bring us here? What was the point in that?"

U.S.S. Kitana

Captain Nat, 11 of 14, and their away team waited in the main observation lounge where they agreed to meet. It felt like forever.

T'Reth - Undine Behemoth

The Behemoth closed in on the ship Notos was on.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.