test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Refugee Inconsistencies

oblomofoblomof Member Posts: 19 Arc User
On my main fed-char I finished the 7-part duty on all 14 starclusters for harvesting doffs with the repeatable starcluster duty, and now on the way to do it so on my klingon-twink. I noticed some inconsistencies which should be fixed.

1. Feds get always refugees, klingons always prisoners
The repeatable duties are called
"Support Colonization Efforts" on fed side
"Support Expansion Efforts" on klingon side
Problem is that, if not getting a blue or violet doff, you get a refugee as "consolation price", which you can send on a asylum duty and maybe get then a blue or violet doff. But only on fed side.
Klingons get always a useless prisoner as consolation price. With the result that all asylum missions on klingon side are impossible to do, because the repeatable duty is the only real source for refugees (there is a small chance to get one from the personel officer, but this is pointless).

2. Always the same 4 refugees and same traits
Although the asylum duties require different traits, you get always the same 4 refugees and same traits: terran, orion, tellarite and sometimes vulcan. But there are asylum duties which require other attributes than they have. In fact that means it's only worth doing asylum duties in the vulcan sector, where the traits fit of the 4 refugees you always get.

Comments