test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

klingon fleets

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Klingon Discussion
I've been looking for over a month now for a klingon fleet to play with, besides house of clan hunters, is there even a decent sized active fleet in the kdf anymore?

I've found a ton of small groups, usually between 1 and 3 active online players.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    dunno. i have been in legion for a year. Every night there is 10 people on minimum.
    edited April 2011
    klingon fleets really do need new blood, i have been in 2 fleets that died, one that was dying when i left, and its not that people leave the guild, its that they stop playing STO, show the kdf some love cryptic you are driving us off one by one!
    edited April 2011
    I've just decided to create my own, it's called Hyperion and I am looking for active people to help me get the ball rolling
    edited April 2011
    I would invite you to join the one I belong to if I was not embarrassed about the crapptic state of the KDF as a faction and didn't want to drive yet another player away to the feds due to content lacking so much.
    Unfortunately the KIA seems dead as well, and I can not blaim them.
    If I had not believed the promises made in beta and bought a lifer sub I would leave too. As it is now one must wait and see if the feds finally get so bloated on self importance that they finally lose their ravenous appetite for more and let the Devs do something for the KDF. Its seems the feds keep the Devs on a short leash attached to the Cstore.

Hopefully season 4 is the saving grace they think it is or even more KDF fans are going to quit STO, leaving the Romiie fans to be bent over the barrel while the feds slip the (12%) ballgag in and hold them in thier place for the Devs.
    edited April 2011
    thanks for the replies, I ended up joining an active fleet , the legion.

I hope anyone else interested in saving the fragments of our empire joins as well.
    edited April 2011
    I was invited to a fleet called The Bloody Barons, and it seems that most (if not all) of its members have left the game. Ironic in that it has a lot of stuff in the Fleet bank, but I don't have it in me to just take and sell the items. I am curious as to what cryptic does with fleets that have no active members. I like the fleet name too much to just up and leave, and I don't want the fleet and its item stash to be deleted in the event the other players come back.
    edited April 2011
    This pretty much sums it up Death of a Fleet
    edited April 2011
    well if you were like me and had no fleet, come play in the legion then, I've had a good time...the more people that get into one group the quicker we can all work on rebuilding our empire....pun intended
    edited April 2011
    I've never been in a Fleet....heck I still have never done an STF! One day I will get that Borg Set! :D
    edited April 2011
    I've never been in a Fleet....heck I still have never done an STF! One day I will get that Borg Set! :D

If you are own when I run the next Borg STF with BRJ/Pang and friends, I'll give you a shout.
    Tentaviley it looks like April 22nd, but nothing concrete as of yet.
    edited April 2011
    Roach wrote: »
    If you are own when I run the next Borg STF with BRJ/Pang and friends, I'll give you a shout.
    Tentaviley it looks like April 22nd, but nothing concrete as of yet.

Wow thanks Roach. I guess I should watch a few vids to educate myself on them. Would a Tac in a B'rel do okay or should I look at getting something a little more...sturdy? Haha

I was thinking about changing ships soon. Maybe a Kar'fi or Guramba for a nice change. I'm just having a hard time with the idea of losing all that turn and cloak. Been a big part of my flying style for a long time.
    edited April 2011
    Wow thanks Roach. I guess I should watch a few vids to educate myself on them. Would a Tac in a B'rel do okay or should I look at getting something a little more...sturdy? Haha

I was thinking about changing ships soon. Maybe a Kar'fi or Guramba for a nice change. I'm just having a hard time with the idea of losing all that turn and cloak. Been a big part of my flying style for a long time.

I must do the same to be familiar with them beforehand but BRJ/Pang know these STFs by heart it seems. I imagine most large fleets do.
    edited April 2011
    You can run Assimilation on your own to receive the Assimilated_Module which is a great companion for the Aegis set.

I played a few days ago to help a fleet mate through it and it had a few changes. The correct Transport Device was the second one instead of the last. And it was not hard to get The Impossible accolade, just engage each mob seperately.
    edited April 2011
    Wow thanks Roach.

Don't thank me just yet. Sadly I have failed to hold up my end of the offer and in an excited "spur of the moment" decision ended up running Assimilated yesterday with BRJ and Pang.
    I am sorry in my excitement I forgot to include you in the event with an invite.
    I apoligise for letting my "enthusiasm" override my oath keeping abilities and if you let me know ingame I will drop what ever I am doing to help you complete Assimilation. Unfortunately I did not realize this until halfway through Ker'rat yesterday.
    It seems my excitement led me into dishonor and I would like the chance to heal this breach.

On a side note, I remember you said your where looking for a good Fleet to join KDF side. I suggest that you (this can go for 0Gambit0 as well) contact BigRedJedi or WSmith (Pang) and see if thier fleet would fulfill your desires for a good KDF fleet ( if they are looking for new members, that is).
    They appear to be online at similiar times as you choose to play and are a very friendly ( if a little crazy) group of people that show the signs of being a very good fleet.
    edited April 2011

Don't thank me just yet. Sadly I have failed to hold up my end of the offer and in an excited "spur of the moment" decision ended up running Assimilated yesterday with BRJ and Pang.
    I am sorry in my excitement I forgot to include you in the event with an invite.
    I apoligise for letting my "enthusiasm" override my oath keeping abilities and if you let me know ingame I will drop what ever I am doing to help you complete Assimilation. Unfortunately I did not realize this until halfway through Ker'rat yesterday.
    It seems my excitement led me into dishonor and I would like the chance to heal this breach.

Oh it's no worries! I appreciate the invite, that's all that matters.
    On a side note, I remember you said your where looking for a good Fleet to join KDF side. I suggest that you (this can go for 0Gambit0 as well) contact BigRedJedi or WSmith (Pang) and see if thier fleet would fulfill your desires for a good KDF fleet ( if they are looking for new members, that is).
    They appear to be online at similiar times as you choose to play and are a very friendly ( if a little crazy) group of people that show the signs of being a very good fleet.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for them :D
  • chkargh#2024 chkargh Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    I am also looking for a KDF fleet. I am just only a Klingon. My name is Tso'Bak@kazumipoesje.
    Qapla'!
  • goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    System wrote: »
    I've been looking for over a month now for a klingon fleet to play with, besides house of clan hunters, is there even a decent sized active fleet in the kdf anymore?

I've found a ton of small groups, usually between 1 and 3 active online players.

You use the term, "active fleet." What exactly is an active fleet to you?

klingon-bridge.jpg

• icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    lol grave robbers, this has been dead for 5 years start a new one thread
    and let the dead rest in peace.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• capbashcapbash Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Its a Dead thread alright, However if kazumipoesje is interested check out Access Denied/Naw'Tem family of fleets. adfleet.org
    Our Naw'Tem KDF fleet is T5 and is Alpha in a lvl 547 KDF Armada.
    Access Denied is Alpha in a lvl 596 Fed Armada
    And we are very active.
    Bash (@capbash)
    Fleet Commander - Access Denied
    First Officer - Naw'Tem
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    goodscotch wrote: »
    System wrote: »

You use the term, "active fleet." What exactly is an active fleet to you?

The complete opposite from themselves, or this thread for that matter, I guess. :trollface: (jk) :wink::lol::tongue:
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    The Liberty Honor Guard is well populated, just a few projects from T5 and active (along with it's Fed sister the Liberty Task Force). We still have plenty of room on boards as well. You can apply at our website:
    Liberty Task Force
    *STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!
  • saipan2saipan2 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    check tides of war...our kdf base is almost complete.