test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Long Standing Multi-Year Tailor Bug

First, I made a ticket about this, it's #3,904,296.

I've had a significant tailor bug on one of my characters for years. I havent bought any tailor slots because I wasnt sure if this issue persisted to my other characters.

Basically, on one of my KDF characters, I have two "frozen" slots. These slots had working tailor costumes years ago, but for the last 2 years the slots are now unusable, I can't wear the costumes, and I can't edit them.

I've linked an Imgur album below with the tailor issue, with some hope someone here, Dev or Player, has a solution.
http://imgur.com/a/lQRY6

Regards,
burstdragon323

Comments

• burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    I know I'm not the only one with this, multiple people have chimed in on reddit with similar issues.
    Truly? No suggestions on this?
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Are there save files of these costumes? Maybe try to delete them and see if it allows you to change them again.
    No save files.
  • horstpfickhorstpfick Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I had that problem, too, on my KDF. After I bought additional outfit slots, those slots became accessible again. My guess is they were never really available, as if you never bought any outfit slots you only have 3 slots as a f2p player. I heard rumors that they were created by accessing the tailor after commissioning a boff via the change appearence option. I don't know if that's true though.