test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [May 5th, 2016]

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
Greetings Captains!

We will be having a maintenance tomorrow 5/5 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=

We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.

Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.

Thank you for the assistance!

The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    These Reputation Dilithium Vouchers... can they only be used for reupation tasks, or can they also be used in the rep stores?
  • crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    tousseau wrote: »
    These Reputation Dilithium Vouchers... can they only be used for reupation tasks, or can they also be used in the rep stores?

Projects only.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Got the UTC time wrong on the launcher. The time for UTC should read 14:00 - 16:30. It currently reads as British Summer Time which is UTC +1
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    can we expect a fix for this bug : http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1214584/ground-weapons-disappearing-visually in a close future, or should we start to get used to this bug, because it will never fixed?

btw could you also fix the ground withering disruptor, thx. 2 3d models used for the same weapon: during primary and secondary attack

• tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    tousseau wrote: »

Projects only.

TY kindly... :)
  • bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    What about the Doff projects giving other reward then showed ?? Is that not a Known Issue ??
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    bones1970 wrote: »
    What about the Doff projects giving other reward then showed ?? Is that not a Known Issue ??

Known issues are bugs they are currently working on a fix for - they are not all the known issues they have pending.
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • dragnridrdragnridr Member Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Problem I have with the Dil vouchers is that if used them for mining, you can get at least 5000 dil from them. But if you convert them, you only get 2500. I'd rather keep mine and mine with them instead. So unless it gets changed to match what you can get for mining, no thanks.

Also, I have a question no one seems to know, Are the Iconian staffs classified as assault weapons, rifles, or what?
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Are the VIP mining claims being retired? I'm not sure which vouchers the release notes refer to.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • tessaravejgantessaravejgan Member Posts: 276
    At first I thought this voucher exchange thing is a good thing until I saw it gives only 2.5k which is half the 5k maximum I can mine (I have good reflexes :smile: ) so I think I'll keep doing that unless its changed to 5k.

Btw, can anyone see my comments? because when I log out I can't see them. Where do I report forum issues?
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    dragnridr wrote: »
    Problem I have with the Dil vouchers is that if used them for mining, you can get at least 5000 dil from them. But if you convert them, you only get 2500. I'd rather keep mine and mine with them instead. So unless it gets changed to match what you can get for mining, no thanks.
    I think that's fine by Cryptic. The advantage of the vouchers is that you don't need to refine anything. For people that are constantly at the refinement max and still have unrefined Dil left over, this however gives them more use of vouchers.

It's probably not something for me or you, I think.

Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    bones1970 wrote: »

Yeah, I am waiting on those prizes on "clicky games" to get fixed, too.
    It looks like only R&D this week....have to keep eyes peeled, see if it fixes everything.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • elric071elric071 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    Personally, I absolutely hate the dilithium mining mini game. I could never figure it out efficiently...So as far as I'm concerned, thank you for giving me a way to get rid of all those mining claims. I normally open lock boxes for Lobi, but I really hated it when I'd get those claims...I couldn't even sell them for EC....They just took up space in my bank.

So, I for one don't mind getting 2500 refined dil for rep or fleet projects. I can finally finish off some of the projects in the KDF fleet I'm part of that have sat there for ages....

Qapla'!
    Illigitimi Non Carborundum

Co-Founder of TOS Veterans and TOS Qan Mang
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Also.... some players have managed to accrue over 1000 VIP mining claims. Mining daily on 30 characters would take months to use up that many claims. and that's assuming you don't acquire more in the meantime.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • voiddweller#2714 voiddweller Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Mining is overrated
  • misterferengi#8959 misterferengi Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    Will the terran lobi costumes be fixed with this patch ?. Colour palette has reverted back to the original release. Shorts come in Red only.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    STO Holodeck unlocked!
This discussion has been closed.